Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading the original post and now, in hindsight, I think it may have been spot-on.

The folded clothes would fit right in with the theory that he attempted to make it look like she ran away, which of course, is kinda stupid for him if he did this because if she ran away, she would have taken the clothes with her. All it would do is make LE think somebody must have grabbed her where the clothes were found, and kind of confirm that she did not leave voluntarily. I think all he accomplished if he left that there is make LE look for her harder.

I think he was really stupid (which is entirely possible) if he thought placing the purse there with her clothes folded inside would look like she ran away. Yeah, wouldn't she take the clothes with her? And, I never ran away from home, but if I was planning to, I would take a lot more than just one change of clothes. Sierra's mom left before she did and she was home alone, she could have easily packed a larger bag to take if that was the case.

I think either he placed the bag there to throw LE off or he made her get out of the car and remove her clothes and place the clothes in the bag herself as a way to humiliate and to gain control over her. My only issue with the latter though is that this would mean she would be naked in the car which would be risky to drive around with her like that unless he made her get in the trunk or lay in the back seat covered up.

Stun guns are an effective contact weapon but you must physically touch the person with the prongs of the stun gun. It is also best to hold it on them for many seconds.

A Taser device such as the new Taser C2, allows you to repel the attacker from up to 15 feet away (7-10 feet being optimum target spread.)
http://www.tbotech.com/stungun-vs-taser.htm

I would rather have a taser then... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members