Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is kind of lame is when he told his mom he goes by there on his way to work. Really? Anyone can see on Google map that her street isn't really on a main road, one that he would travel to work anyway, unless he worked at that grass farm close by.

Didn't he say he drives by her clothes location on his way to work?

Where did he work anyway?

Straight shot from his house on Monterey to Palm ave. He turns L on Palm and he is at her bus stop.

Straight shot from his house on Monterey to Palm ave. He turns L on Palm and he is at her bus stop.

I believe the consensus was that she said "He drives close by..." not 'clothes'...

In one of the articles, can't remember which one but his mom said he had been working as a tree trimmer.

Anyone know what time he's due in court?

Hoping we learn some new info today!

Anyone know what time he's due in court?

Hoping we learn some new info today!

I'm hoping the same....all the articles I've seen said 1:30 PST....4:30 EST - I see a loooong day with my Hersheys Kisses and Italian Ice!!

O/T Anyone try Luigi's Mango Ice?? Yummmm. Our grocery store is always out of it....Rita's is better, but too far to drive for me. :(

Just wondering, can/are they gonna charge him with the attack they have "100%" match for him today?

ETA: Anyone hear AGT's family "explaination" (read as "excuse") for THIS one???

Hoping today is the day Sierra is found, or at least a day with lots of info bringing us closer!

I'm surprised he left the money in her bag.

Me too. Maybe it was in a pocket of her clothes and he simply didn't look in her pockets? Or maybe in a pocket of the bag he didn't look in?

Regardless, it's clear his motive wasn't robbery, so I hope no one (as his family has already suggested) tries to say this is why his DNA was present on her belongings.

On the video right after Antolin's arrest, the Sheriff seemed rather confident. That makes me hope they have enough against him.
Maybe it was just my impression:/

Where is Sierra??

I keep going back to cases over the years where a woman is missing, a person is a suspect and yet police do not bring charges, much less murder charges.

LE is very cautious, often overly so, in taking on a murder case without a body. Maybe we will learn more in court (tomorrow?) but in any case, I am confident LE had no choice but to conclude Sierra is gone, based on the evidence they have collected, and that we are as yet unaware of.

ITA! Cluciano!

In all the missing body cases I have kept up with over the years the DA had some type of evidence pointing to the victim's demise.

This team has worked tirelessly to find out what happened to Sierra. They would never just be nilly willy about declaring that she has been murdered. They know that is a very hard thing to come to terms with when it comes to the parents and loved ones of the victim.

They have way more evidence to support the murder charge than they are going to disclose at this time.

IMO

On the video right after Antolin's arrest, the Sheriff seemed rather confident. That makes me hope they have enough against him.
Maybe it was just my impression:/

Where is Sierra??

No DA is going to bring charges when they think they cant prove their case. They know they only get one bite at the 'apple' and to do it this soon imo they have a very strong case.

IMO

He is just going to plea today, I doubt anything else will happen during court. Maybe (praying) they will release the documents/proof that they have after the arraignment.

Hi everyone! Newbie here :)

Marlene said in her interview on AMW it was routine for her to give Sierra her lunch money and make sure that it was in her purse and zip it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value