Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read as much as a mile from sources upthread...fwiw.

I have read I lot of different measurements. I went to the scene myself to check it out and no I did not get out a tape measure but I would most agree with the reports that say the phone was found about a quarter of a mile from the home and the purse was about a quarter to a half mile from the phone. The phone and purse were within 2 miles from the home. This is what I saw for myself.

I dont find it odd at all that this young girl had clothes with her. sometime kids are going to do something ater school and take a change with them to school it does not have to mean they are running away... Maybe she made a date with someone for after school?
She is a very pretty girl.

se·crete 2 (s-krt)
tr.v. se·cret·ed, se·cret·ing, se·cret·es

1. To conceal in a hiding place; cache. See Synonyms at hide1.
2. To steal secretly; filch.

Also who found the phone?

I have read I lot of different measurements. I went to the scene myself to check it out and no I did not get out a tape measure but I would most agree with the reports that say the phone was found about a quarter of a mile from the home and the purse was about a quarter to a half mile from the phone. The phone and purse were within 2 miles from the home. This is what I saw for myself.

Do you know who found these things?
was it LE?
Was her phone ringing maybe and that was how they found it?
Im trying to catch up here sorry if its already been discussed.

I also find it interesting the amount of FBI that were there yesterday. That's a pretty hefty number.

Well, well! That picture totally explains the word "secreted". Now, was it thrown out of a vehicle or placed there? If placed there say.. under or behind something IMO it points to a local!
Does anyone know where this can be found on a map?
I looked on the map and I don't see any area like this near the intersection.

Secreted IMO means it was indeed placed, not thrown...
moo

I know me neither.

She's Asian? Where did that come from? That's not what I thought at all.

Sierra made a couple of references on her twitter that she was asian. But maybe she was joking? She's a very goofy girl when it comes to her twitting.

Could she have hidden the bag there?

I was thinking that too. Skipped school- wore fancy/inappropriate clothes for school- school clothes in bag to change into - got abducted

Does this look like a black purse to anyone else?

An5OCWjCMAAittK.jpg

4:34 PM - 13 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/179666837456433152

Who's to say that's hers? There are two boys in the background. It could be her girlfriend's. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500