Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Namus site she was wearing grey shoes and the text at 0711hrs was regarding meeting before school to go over some homework. Interesting.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14258

Interesting indeed. I was wondering about the rest of her texts that morning... hopefully LE knows all about that. That section on NAMUS says her bus picks up her stop at 735am... not a huge deal, but a discrepancy...

I'm reading back in the posts numberred 13xx, long way to go to catch up.

I have a question about the tracking dogs. When LE was searching for Laci Peterson, didn't they have some scent dogs that followed airborne scent and lead to the place where Scott put his boat in the water with Laci's body in it? Did they follow her scent to Scott's office?

Or am I remembering something that didn't happen? Or otherwise screwed it up?

If that did happen with Laci, couldn't that type of dog follow Sierra's scent even if she were taken in a car?

I stand (ready to be) corrected and/or educated.

bbm
Wow. That's weird.

If she had very recently retained an attorney, she likely wouldn't have spoken at all, so I don't think she said this because she "lawyered up". Maybe she very recently learned that LE suspected her or her boyfriend?

What do you think she might have been told?
:seeya: I want to make sure you see this. I made an error in the way I posted. I was hoping she was going to do a live appearance today...since I saw her yesterday LIVE on JVM. I'm sorry about the way I composed the sentence. I should have said "Marlene is not appearing Live today".

I live in San Jose (just north). Close to home = I'm paying close attention.

In my opinion: the only reason why authorities would search south (San Martin/Gilroy) is if they knew something they aren't publicizing.

Based on where SL's items were found along Hale/Laguna/SantaTeresa the most logical search area would be North.
  • Calero lake and the surrounding area aren't too scalable for a search.
  • Uvas/McKean road are vast---you'd need an off-road vehicle.
  • Parkway Lakes right off Highway 101 is just a trout pond that closed over the summer---it would have been too much effort to break in.
  • The surrounding area is now a "wetland restoration". LOTS of water, ponds, creeks, paths, trails, etc.
If they went south...on 101...they could be anywhere.

I might have to take MY [untrained] K-9 out this weekend.
There may be three peeps from this site there on the weekend..

I'm going to ask my DD is she will let me take my blonde grand fur baby with me (if my taupe/bronzed jeep is running). If you see one w/doggie hanging out window, wave me over...LOL

Marc Klass is sooo right. There is no way a stranger to the area walked up upon Sierra. That area is in the middle of no man's land. Has to be a local.

I wonder if Sierra had lots of friends from school hanging out there....

Marc Klass is sooo right. There is no way a stranger to the area walked up upon Sierra. That area is in the middle of no man's land..

It sure is. I think the end of the driveway was where she was abducted or where she got into a car with someone she knew. Too risky for him/them/her to take her walking to the bus stop. It is so wide open and would have been easy for someone to see. Those dogs are smart!

Wow, this thread has gone on longer than most, 32 pages...
We will probably need a new one for tomorrow, as with the new search, maybe, maybe there will be some news...
JMO

There were three different girls so I am thinking it was true. If it was one girl, or three stepdaughters, then I might think it could be fabricated by an evil ex wife. But with three little girls then I think they were telling the truth. The abuse went on for a few years, and then it took a couple for the kids to come forward. They were very young when it happened so that makes sense.

But poor Sierra would have been dealing with this for her whole life essentially. It is hard to imagine how difficult that had to be for her. Poor baby.

I used to think that, too, about the number of "victims", until the McMartin Preschool case.

On March 22, 1984, Virginia McMartin, Peggy McMartin Buckey, Ray Buckey, Ray's sister Peggy Ann Buckey and teachers Mary Ann Jackson, Betty Raidor, and Babette Spitler were charged with 115 counts of child abuse, later expanded to 321 counts of child abuse involving 48 children.
SBM
McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure what happened with SL, I just thought I'd remind folks about this case.

Direct quote from Marlene on Nancy below is just the opposite OF WHAT WAS DISCUSSED EARLIER IN Stating that Sierra DID PACK NEATLY:
LAMAR: Yes. She would borrow things frequently from her friends, and her friends would borrow her clothes as well. And my daughter, as far as packing a suitcase, was usually packed in a neat fashion.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

I hope LE collected names and checked crimis on the male farm workers that traveled to or left the fields near her home around the time that Sierra walked to and from her bus stop.

How many farm workers in California are undocumented or carry false documentation? Many? A small percentage? (Sorry, I have no knowledge. I live in an area where the ATM machines have always offered a language choice of English, Polish, Italian, and Russian. They only added Spanish to the list in the last few years.)

Here is a recent video of a interview with her Dad tonight. Sorry if it has already been posted. He doesn't give any indication that they have found something to lead them in that direction. http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-s-Father-Gives-Search-Update/146215545

I'm not sure they would tell him either way...we've often learned later about cases where the parents were not kept informed in the slightest degree. I do hope they have something to go on. JMO

I live in San Jose (just north). Close to home = I'm paying close attention.

In my opinion: the only reason why authorities would search south (San Martin/Gilroy) is if they knew something they aren't publicizing.

Based on where SL's items were found along Hale/Laguna/SantaTeresa the most logical search area would be North.
  • Calero lake and the surrounding area aren't too scalable for a search.
  • Uvas/McKean road are vast---you'd need an off-road vehicle.
  • Parkway Lakes right off Highway 101 is just a trout pond that closed over the summer---it would have been too much effort to break in.
  • The surrounding area is now a "wetland restoration". LOTS of water, ponds, creeks, paths, trails, etc.
If they went south...on 101...they could be anywhere.

I might have to take MY [untrained] K-9 out this weekend.

I thought that they hoped on 101 and went north but it was just a feeling I had. The reason why I keep leaning toward a farm worker is because of the fact that they move around. They could so easily go undetected working farms in different locations. I'm not ruling others out either though. The way this is going it seems to be leading me towards this person being a psychopath. I am afraid their will be more victims but not in the same location. This is why I feel this person would be someone who would move around.

THANK YOU! I knew that is what I heard, but hardly dared say, in case I was wrong, since everyone was so convinced she said the opposite. In either case, I don't think it proves anything, but I wanted to make sure my ears worked :waitasec:

Your ears are fine but I'm :crosseyed:!

It is kind of weird that the "neatly folded" was released. Must have been really neatly folded for them to even bring it up.

Your ears are fine but I'm :crosseyed:!

It is kind of weird that the "neatly folded" was released. Must have been really neatly folded for them to even bring it up.

I am thinking it was just a statement, to differentiate between tossed into the bag willy-nilly...and kind of made more of than it was meant. JMO As in, if they were wadded up in there and looked "worn", people (media) might jump to the conclusion that she had been forced to take them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz