Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am grasping at strings now, but thinking about somethings that others have mentioned previously. There was mention of military and I am thinking that whoever took her was most likely a psychopath or sociopath. I am wondering if whoever did this could have had some kind of trigger. I came across this article http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_20192122 this happened just a couple days before. Like I said, I'm just grasping at strings trying to figure out what type of perp we are looking for.

I think this is a very good possibility. The purse was found on a road that dead ends in both directions. If your theory is correct, then I would think something happened on that road or the killer was returning to somewhere on that road. Otherwise there would be no reason to turn down it and dispose of the items at that location. The purse could have been tossed in high grass anywhere. The only other reason for the purse to be there would be as someone suggested earlier, someone found it and then got scared and placed it there.[/QUOTE]

And that may be the answer to where her wallet went.

was the purse found next to the RR tracks at the deadend?

I think this is a very good possibility. The purse was found on a road that dead ends in both directions. If your theory is correct, then I would think something happened on that road or the killer was returning to somewhere on that road. Otherwise there would be no reason to turn down it and dispose of the items at that location. The purse could have been tossed in high grass anywhere. The only other reason for the purse to be there would be as someone suggested earlier, someone found it and then got scared and placed it there.[/QUOTE]

And that may be the answer to where her wallet went.

was the purse found next to the RR tracks at the deadend?

No, if your heading down Santa Theresa from where the cell was found you woud turn right on Laguna. There is a building there with a water retention pond (not sure what you call it) behind it. There is some confusion on whether it was that building or the ones directly across from it.

No, if your heading down Santa Theresa from where the cell was found you woud turn right on Laguna. There is a building there with a water retention pond (not sure what you call it) behind it. There is some confusion on whether it was that building or the ones directly across from it.

Thanks. was it found in the front of the building off of the street or behind closer to the waster area?

Did we ever find out when the boyfriend left the house? It would be nice to nail down the timeline even more. Like, if he left at 7am we would know she was fine at that point.

PARANOID THEORY:

Sierra was incapacitated in the house. The perp in this case probably would have been female, someone Sierra would have let in while she was getting ready for school.

The text was sent by the perp to an accomplice, who, upon receiving the message, was cued to drive to the house and pick up the perp and Sierra, who would be tied or cuffed by that point.

Being female, and having time to wait for their transportation, the primary perp folded the clothes and packed Sierra's bag with a typical school outfit to make it look as if she left the home fully dressed.

True.

But I have always wondered why this guy didn't remove the battery from the cell and dispose of it in a better way. It does seem like he expected or evn wanted it to be found. imo

Like in the stormwater pond the purse was found near. If you wanted them to be found, you'd do what the perp did. If you don't want them found, you would submerge it all in that pond (since you were going there anyway). The phone would almost certainly cease to function and the brown purse would be nearly invisible in there.

I think the phone was thrown out right away. The bag was thrown out later, as the perp did not plan to go there when s/he dumped the phone. Obviously (as anyone who has ever gotten a phone wet knows) dropping the phone in the pond would have killed it once and for all. If you planned to go to the pond, it would make sense to dispose of the phone there. If you did not plan to go there until much later, or if this was a spontaneous abduction, you'd do what the perp did. MOO.

doors are closing... move on over to the new thread (I copied the last two posts into the new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500