Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever crossed your mind that they are doing this on purpose!

No. I have kept up with cases for decades. Never never never have I seen where the law enforcement officers come out, and clearly, without any confusion, said certain people are not suspects nor involved and it turned out the police department was setting them up. They may say they arent suspects because they may have no suspects at all but they do not come out and tell the world that the people are not involved in the disappearance. That is a very affirmative statement.

They do not have to say anyone is ruled out. They can keep anyone swinging in the wind even if they know those people arent involved. They never declared Mark Lunsford wasnt a suspect nor Steve Greone even though both men were innocent and I think LE knew it all along.

Most all LE I see say right up front from the get go. "We cannot rule anyone out.' They do not come right out and say these named individuals have been ruled out unless it is true. They certainly dont say they have alibis unless those alibis have been verified as being valid.

Not only did they say they werent suspects but they said they are not involved in the disappearance of Sierra. That is as plain as it gets for anyone to understand. I think that is why none of the MSM has even written about what SS said on the NG show. They know what they have already been told.

And Sheriff Smith's statement does not comport with the FBI believing that Sierra has been kidnapped by a stranger or an aquaintance.

Nothing indicates they are still investigating these three people and the press is snooping everywhere hoping to drum up a story.

IMO

tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

The parents and the mother's boyfriend have been cleared. Sleuthing them and speculating about their involvement is off limits.
No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

bumping again

You gotta forgive me, I live busy days and busy nights and I just rolled across this video, and it's been probably discussed here:

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-family-of-missing-teen-announce-10000/vGrRh/
(starts at 3:45)

Anyone else here feel this was a strange? Looking up to the sky (Heaven) and speaking to Sierra? Then saying "safe recovery"?

I know that people grieve in their own way, but this just took me by surprise.

Makes me think that the parents (family) might know a lot more than we know.

I guess FBI does not think Terri HOrman last saw Kyron then. Does this mean she is or was not involved?

Kyron Richard Horman has been missing from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon, since June 4, 2010. He was last seen that morning after attending a science fair at the school
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kyron-richard-horman

IMO: The status of people being cleared changed after some evidence came in...

Those facts listed on the site are true.

He was seen last at his school. No one saw Horman take him away.

I dont ever remember LE specifically saying that Terri had been ruled out.

Maybe we should send the question in to the tipline regarding the discrepancies between the statements given by Smith and Cardoza? (JK, ok, only kinda, lol). I am honestly surprised that none of the media has picked up on it and gone down that road. Where oh where are the journalists??? (lots of reporters, but who's out there digging for info these days?)
For the masses things aren't nearly as confusing, as most aren't sleuthing every which way til Sunday, aren't pulling up Namus, FBI, re-reading transcripts, etc.

So how is Sheriff Smith's statement (that we've been discussing) explained? Where she said that no one has been cleared...

You gotta forgive me, I live busy days and busy nights and I just rolled across this video, and it's been probably discussed here:

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-family-of-missing-teen-announce-10000/vGrRh/
(starts at 3:45)

Anyone else here feel this was a strange? Looking up to the sky (Heaven) and speaking to Sierra? Then saying "safe recovery"?

I know that people grieve in their own way, but this just took me by surprise.

Makes me think that the parents (family) might know a lot more than we know.

I dont see anything odd about it. She is probably pulling on God's strength to help her through this and looks up to Him as she talks.

Although deep in her heart she may feel that Sierra is never going to come home alive again.

IMO

So how is Sheriff Smith's statement (that we've been discussing) explained? Where she said that no one has been cleared...
(sorry to quote myself)

I hope it's not a situation where someone in a respected role (or has official authority) goes on the air without being prepared (done the homework, etc.). Have seen it happen way too much (so-called experts, etc.)...

Details from FBI Page

Sierra Mae LaMar was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on March 16, 2012, in the area of Santa Teresa Avenue and Dougherty Avenue in Morgan Hill, California. At that time, she was preparing to leave her home on foot on her way to catch the bus to school. Sierra never made it to the bus or school that morning and has not been heard from since that time.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/sierra-mae-lamar/view

It does't say anything about what they suspect. Where did you find that info?

Maybe we should send the question in to the tipline regarding the discrepancies between the statements given by Smith and Cardoza? (JK, ok, only kinda, lol). I am honestly surprised that none of the media has picked up on it and gone down that road. Where oh where are the journalists??? (lots of reporters, but who's out there digging for info these days?)
For the masses things aren't nearly as confusing, as most aren't sleuthing every which way til Sunday, aren't pulling up Namus, FBI, re-reading transcripts, etc.

I think the reporter have long dealt with these Media Officers and trust what they have been told by them.

Not one reporter has touched this.

And they watch news channel shows constantly.

IMO

Exactly what I thought. Again it was Friday she may have been cutting school and just took her books with her to make it official. I used to cut school a lot and I would take my books in case I got stopped by the police I would say I was on my home cuz I was sick or left school early etc. I took my books..if she was planning to sleep over her friends house or stay overnight where she was cutting she would call her mom and tell her later..taking her books made sense either way.

I think she had all intentions of going to school.
something altered her plans.
And i do think the clothes were to take to a gf's !

My son is a soph in HS some days he takes clothes with him because he is going over a friends house or they are going to the beach.
Some days he wears a navy ROTC uniform AN takes clothes to change into after to go out with friends.
there are so many scenarios!
We can guess and guess and guess!.
I do not think it odd for kids to take extra clothes to school!
the underwear makes me think it was to sleep over!

Details from FBI Page

Sierra Mae LaMar was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on March 16, 2012, in the area of Santa Teresa Avenue and Dougherty Avenue in Morgan Hill, California. At that time, she was preparing to leave her home on foot on her way to catch the bus to school. Sierra never made it to the bus or school that morning and has not been heard from since that time.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/sierra-mae-lamar/view

It does't say anything about what they suspect. Where did you find that info?

The police has said quite clearly they believe she was abducted/kidnapped either by a aquaintance or a stranger.

I am sure they have consulted with the FBI on the ground there to come to that determination.

IMO

No. I have kept up with cases for decades. Never never never have I seen where the law enforcement officers come out, and clearly, without any confusion, said certain people are not suspects nor involved and it turned out the police department was setting them up. They may say they arent suspects because they may have no suspects at all but they do not come out and tell the world that the people are not involved in the disappearance. That is a very affirmative statement.

They do not have to say anyone is ruled out. They can keep anyone swinging in the wind even if they know those people arent involved. They never declared Mark Lunsford wasnt a suspect nor Steve Greone even though both men were innocent and I think LE knew it all along.

Most all LE I see say right up front from the get go. "We cannot rule anyone out.' They do not come right out and say these named individuals have been ruled out unless it is true. They certainly dont say they have alibis unless those alibis have been verified as being valid.

Not only did they say they werent suspects but they said they are not involved in the disappearance of Sierra. That is as plain as it gets for anyone to understand. I think that is why none of the MSM has even written about what SS said on the NG show. They know what they have already been told.

And Sheriff Smith's statement does not comport with the FBI believing that Sierra has been kidnapped by a stranger or an aquaintance.

Nothing indicates they are still investigating these three people and the press is snooping everywhere hoping to drum up a story.

IMO

Well i remember the Holly bobo case they cleared The brother and the Boyfriend and then 5 days later said no one was cleared no matter what their relation to Holly! So it happens!

We have to wait and see!

I think she had all intentions of going to school.
something altered her plans.
And i do think the clothes were to take to a gf's !

My son is a soph in HS some days he takes clothes with him because he is going over a friends house or they are going to the beach.
Some days he wears a navy ROTC uniform AN takes clothes to change into after to go out with friends.
there are so many scenarios!
We can guess and guess and guess!.
I do not think it odd for kids to take extra clothes to school!
the underwear makes me think it was to sleep over!

It is very odd though that Sierra would not tell her mother that and who the friend was.

I think it is very odd for a girl to take a pair of panties and bra to school.

IMO

The sad thing about this case is that Sierra was one of those teen girls in my opinion who was overly secure in that she had no idea that bad things could happen to her..that teenage feeling of invincibility. Much is made about her twitter account and her language etc. but unfortunately this is teen life today..they curse..they talk about sex..they often exaggerate their use of alcohol and drugs to look tough..this is so dangerous because for all we know she could have taken a huge chance with some real pervert and not even thought twice about her being hurt. I am surprised that if this was a meeting with a guy that none of her friends know or came forward seems she liked to brag...

So this makes me think it was a perp who watched her online and went on purpose take her..all she had to do was post a picture she took of herself at home using her phone and the gps on the phone will label the pictures exact location and allow a perp to even google map her home, very easy these days to find someone.

My heart breaks for the shock she must have felt at realizing instantly that she was just a child and not the big mature woman she thought she was..

I hope they find her.

It doesn't matter what family have or have not been "cleared"... none of them have been named a person of interest and as per the opening post we are not sleuthing or speculating about the family. This lands at random

Well i remember the Holly bobo case they cleared The brother and the Boyfriend and then 5 days later said no one was cleared no matter what their relation to Holly! So it happens!

We have to wait and see!

As our moderator (Nursebeeme) has already posted these three have been cleared.

And the brother nor the boyfriend has ever been arrested in all this time as having anything to do with Holly's disappearance.

imo

IMO: If Sierra was going to skip school, her books would be at home. Why bother taking them. No one was home when she left & no one would be home when she returned from skipping the day.. I think it was written somewhere that mom leaves at 6am and the BF leaves around the same time... I assume both of them work past 3:30-4 when school is out..
I think the books were a plant. Planted to make LE believe that she had intentions of going to school and got kidnapped.

Being new at Sobrato High she may not have known they would not call until 6. So IF she had been running away, and Marlene got a call from school and ran home to look for Sierra, the books being gone would suggest Sierra intended to go. Them being found later in the cactus suggests an abduction.

(from prior thread)
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator
Here's cardoza. Statement below of no forensics:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143815416.html
.."Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse". It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

This was 3 days after the bag was found.
Didn't the Smith that was on NG 3 WEEKS after it was found say the tests were not complete? And that she did not even know when they went to the lab?

ETA: Cardoza's comment is in quotes that include the words "Cardoza said" which means the quote is a paraphrase of what was actually said by Cardoza as reported by the individual who began with "Cardoza said..."

ALSO

I think references in prior thread to "it" possibly being a knockoff concerned the jersey, not the purse. Not sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner