Found Deceased CA - Stacey Aguilar, 22, Hayward, 13 Feb 2016 *Arrest*

:rose: RIP Stacy :rose:

they aren't saying anything. what happened and how did they know, if they don't even have a suspect? how sad for her kids. I live in san jose.

Missing California woman, 22, who vanished from a house party, is found shot dead by the side of a road days later

• Tracey Aguilar went missing on Feb. 13 after leaving a birthday party

• The 22-year-old was last seen unharmed with her boyfriend at the party

• On Friday, police found her body and ruled her death a homicide

• She had been shot multiple times and police say the suspect is in custody

A San Jose, California, woman's was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds after she disappeared over the weekend.

Tracey Aguilar, 22, was last seen at a birthday party on February 13, which she left with her boyfriend.

3176A2A100000578-0-image-m-5_1456184384075.jpg

Aguilar's body was found on Saturday with multiple bullet wounds and authorities deemed her death a homicide.

They also said a suspect is in custody.

'We believe the person of interest is the right person we have in custody,' a police spokeswoman said.

3176A29D00000578-0-image-m-7_1456184427746.jpg

Hayward police said they found Aguilar's body at noon on Saturday, but did not release further details until a press conference this afternoon.

Aguilar's mother, Marisol Lesio y Capito, who lives in Rosarito, Mexico, told ABC7 the police have only communicated with her other daughter who lives in San Jose.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shot-dead-road-days-later.html#ixzz40x9iuMJ3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stacy's body was discover in Fremont by the Hayward LE. (Fremont is an adjacent city)

http://kron4.com/2016/02/22/body-of-stacey-aguilar-recovered-by-hayward-police-in-fremont/

Wow, that's way in the hills, near Vargas Rd. on the way to Pleasanton. Beautiful in the hills out there this time of year. They must have had a phone ping, witness, or something that put him out there because there's no other reason for Hayward LE to be out there... actually I'm not sure about phone ping, because I don't get service out there. Weird. Fremont is sort of adjacent but you have Union City between IIRC.

I had to drive through the hills today to get somewhere and I thought of her & her family as I passed. How sad, honestly -- and if he is the former boyfriend, it's so sad that she couldn't truly get away from him. :(

I so hope the murder of this beautiful woman doesn't get lost in the ongoing, contentious immigration debate!

Man arrested for killing Stacey Aguilar is illegal immigrant, sources say

Immigration officials have confirmed to KRON that the man arrested for killing 22-year-old Stacey Aguilar in Hayward is an illegal immigrant.
(...)
Sources told KRON that Esmid Valentine Pedraza, 23, is from Mexico and is in the United States illegally.
(...)
Officials tell KRON that Pedraza had already been on a Priority 2 list which labels recent illegal entrants.

ICE has released a statement regarding the most recent case saying:
“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has lodged a formal request with the Alameda County Jail seeking to have the jail notify ICE prior to Mr. Pedraza’s release so the agency can arrange to take him into custody to pursue possible follow-up immigration enforcement action.”

Pedraza has faced at least three arrests for murder, domestic violence, and DUI.

http://kron4.com/2016/02/25/only-on...-killing-stacey-aguilar-is-illegal-immigrant/

Also, I'm not sure which is the accurate spelling of her name. Stacy or Stacey? If it is Stacey maybe we could change the thread title.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back