CA CA - Sue Sharp 36, & 3 children, Keddie Cabin Murders, Plumas, 11 Apr 1981

Glenna Susan “Sue” <I>Davis</I> Sharp

Larger memorial image loading...

Glenna Susan “Sue” Davis Sharp​

BIRTH 29 Mar 1945, Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts
DEATH 11 Apr 1981 (aged 36), Keddie, Plumas County, California
BURIAL: Quincy Cemetery, Quincy, Plumas County, California
LINK:

These photos were "remastered" by someone called "The Librarian" over at find a grave. I've had the same pics up on our FB page and no members of the family have said other wise. The "librarian" did a beautiful job.

We’ve come to another anniversary of the Keddie Murders remaining unsolved. On April 12th of 1981 Sheila returned to her home after spending the night just yards away at her neighbors to find the brutally murdered bodies of her mother Sue Sharp, brother John Sharp, and friend Dana Wingate. I can’t even imagine.
Luckily, the two youngest Sharp boys and their friend Justin were found unharmed in a bedroom.
Her little sister Tina was missing from the scene. Maybe the one glimmer of light in all this darkness, was the hope that Tina had somehow survived. That hope was also brutally murdered three years later when her remains were discovered miles away.
That’s three years of the world moving on while waiting on reuniting. And suddenly that’s taken away. That’s 43 years of a killer walking free while those affected have lived jailed in that day. Life does go on. Jobs need to be worked, romances swell and dwindle, new experiences are had and families are built. There are other ups and downs, laughter and griefs. Vacations and fun gatherings. But for the survivors, the family and friends, there’s always that chain connecting them to one unimaginable moment and it’s still unanswered questions.
There’s a very small and unfortunate club that Sheila is in. After 43 years of getting hopes up, being let down, promises and disappointments…it’s a wonder she keeps any faith at all. Many in her situation give up. That’s 43 years of stress, fear, and sleepless nights. So we’re asking for help. In any way shape or form. If anyone knows anything about these murders, please contact the authorities. If you have something to say you’re not quite comfortable discussing publicly or with police, drop us a message. I’m a vault and will keep your confidence, or use a fake name/account. Just tell someone.
This could be the year, I feel like things could be snowballing in a very positive direction. So if you have the means, be apart of it. Lets help solve one of the most tragic of cold cases.

Sending my deepest love and support to everyone who was affected by the Keddie murders. First and foremost to the family members who's lives were irreparably damaged and thrown off course. But these things also have a large ripple affect. Small, seemingly minor moments can mean the world to someone. So also, for the person John helped out of a jam and asked for nothing in return, the kid having a bad day who got a kind word from Dana, that person Tina infected with her beautiful energy, and anyone who was welcomed in by Sue to share what little she could, you all have my sympathies' as well.
And I'd like to express just how much respect we have for Sheila. I'm in awe that she is still willing to fight for what's right, after such an already exhaustingly long 43 year battle. Sisu is the word that comes to mind that best describes this type of strength of character.

Sending my deepest love and support to everyone who was affected by the Keddie murders. First and foremost to the family members who's lives were irreparably damaged and thrown off course. But these things also have a large ripple affect. Small, seemingly minor moments can mean the world to someone. So also, for the person John helped out of a jam and asked for nothing in return, the kid having a bad day who got a kind word from Dana, that person Tina infected with her beautiful energy, and anyone who was welcomed in by Sue to share what little she could, you all have my sympathies' as well.
And I'd like to express just how much respect we have for Sheila. I'm in awe that she is still willing to fight for what's right, after such an already exhaustingly long 43 year battle. Sisu is the word that comes to mind that best describes this type of strength of character.
Very well said. I also offer my best wishes to those affected by these senseless, tragic deaths, especially to the surviving family members.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back