CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Indeed! Someone reads here I think.......
By Popular Demand the Posts By Others was put back up.......
HMMMM......
IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/SJmissing?filter=2

What? And now it's Gone again!!!

Looks like the last post from someone was on March 25th.
Looks like the page was opened then shut down for some reason.....
Weird.
Playing Games to me...I don't understand.
IMOO.

her son used to post here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder what the response from family will be, if that journalist who replied to me does approach them for a one-year update story.

Oh wow you're right, I thought it was just some missing posts but the whole section's gone. Maybe it didn't even take as much time and effort as I thought for it to disappear. :( I hope there's a positive reason for it. I can't really think of one, but I can hope.

ETA: how do you get to the cached version?

I don't think I am allowed to say how to get to the cached version on the thread. But the cached version is on the internet.
IMOO.

puzzling, indeed.

poor thing. I wonder if she had a will.

ETA, am I allowed to.wonder that? I do.

puzzling, indeed.

Since California is a community property state, if she didn't have a will or trust with her spouse (intestate), her community property portion would automatically go to the spouse. Note: if she had inheritances and kept those assets separate from the community property, then that is considered separate property, although I believe those assets would go to the surviving spouse if intestate.

Then there is the matter of life insurance, which requires a certain amount of time before anything can be disbursed (and then the probate court would need to be petitioned to have Susan declared dead).

ETA: the page now has been cleaned of every post and links. Only photos remain and a short paragraph under 'About." No doubt this WS thread is being monitored.

puzzling, indeed.

BBM. Or life insurance.

Last independent sighting is an easy question to answer. It's always bothered me that it's never been answered.

I think it's a shame and very sad for Susan. I will shut up now before I let loose with what I really think.

Such a contrast to say, the gal who went missing in the general relative area (can't remember her name - I'm SO sorry - but who killed herself) and her new(ish) husband was here posting, desperate to get her found, no matter what happened.

He was so open, despite the fact that you could tell he didn't really want her remembered how she might be as a result, he wanted her HOME. He begged for suggestions and jumped on them. He was here posting with and among us...

Or, even just the last few weeks, Jeffrey Boucher's wife, now widow, again, not wanting to subject her family to the scrutiny it'd bring, yet wanting her husband found. Wanting help. Wanting answers.

[modsnip]

I also can't help but think about girls like Michelle Le, who, from the beginning, seemed like they'd almost have to be under suspicious circumstances, yet vast areas they could be (or same w/ the other gal I'm alluding to in my previous post - who had her husband on here and knew she'd last been with a vehicle so could be anywhere) and a lot of terrain that could be hard to locate someone in, whether with or without a vehicle.

Yet they were found.

And I pray and trust Susan will be, too, somehow, somewhere.

I always think about sweet Susan. I have followed her case sense the beginning. I have my own opinion on what happened to her. I just don't understand why LE says nothing! This needs to be investigated!

I wonder why the page PURPOSELY is not updated? The few comments inquiring about the status of Susan's disappearance were the only current posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire page is deleted or set to private in the very near future.

It is so obvious no one cares about finding Susan besides us and a few local residents. My hinky meter just blew off the charts.

I must note that the family members always maintained that Susan was "shy," a "loner," "not outgoing," etc. Makes me wonder why she was described only that way? Was it to keep inquiring minds away or discourage anyone who reached out to help?

Poor, poor Susan.

BBM. I think someone may have miscalculated and not anticipate strangers caring about Susan.

I've seen it in so many cases where a person is so shocked that someone they didn't care about at all, is cared about by so many. And they don't like it much.

I'm also concerned that Susan's described personality is hallmark behavior for domestic abuse. Maybe she wasn't shy, a loner and not outgoing. Maybe she was isolated and scared?

This is JMO.

I think about Susan alot because she reminds me of me. It makes me so sad that no one seems to be looking for her.

I think about Susan alot because she reminds me of me. It makes me so sad that no one seems to be looking for her.

Same here...at least in the way she has been described. But I know for sure that my sisters would never let the police alone for a day, or let my husband alone either, in a situation like this. Probably they would be taking turns staying up there in town.

Such a contrast to say, the gal who went missing in the general relative area (can't remember her name - I'm SO sorry - but who killed herself) and her new(ish) husband was here posting, desperate to get her found, no matter what happened.

He was so open, despite the fact that you could tell he didn't really want her remembered how she might be as a result, he wanted her HOME. He begged for suggestions and jumped on them. He was here posting with and among us...

Or, even just the last few weeks, Jeffrey Boucher's wife, now widow, again, not wanting to subject her family to the scrutiny it'd bring, yet wanting her husband found. Wanting help. Wanting answers.

And then to have Susan's family, who knew they had people willing and wanting to help, people who cared about Susan (on WS, on FB, and surely IRL) and to not only not even let them help, but, well...

That was Jennifer Evert and her husband was amazing.

I think it's a shame and very sad for Susan. I will shut up now before I let loose with what I really think.

yeah, I've been lost on this one.... today I'm not liking what I'm thinking. if my momma was missing, id be ALL OVER demanding answers, begging for help.

but that's me.

yeah, I've been lost on this one.... today I'm not liking what I'm thinking. if my momma was missing, id be ALL OVER demanding answers, begging for help.

but that's me.

Me too. This is one case that has stayed in my heart. Karen Swift's case too. Nobody screams to find her killer. Just silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769