GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them both. I think they should lose every single appendage.

Defenseless innocent child.

Sick disgusting loser felons.

Hate.

Both with records --- DNA in data base. I would imagine they either did time together or were running buddies when doing drugs.

I wonder if they used that data base to figure out who their suspects were?

Between 2004 and 2012, Martinez was convicted burglary, petty theft, grand theft, resisting a police officer and unlawfully entering a property.

In April 2012, he was convicted of threats of death or great bodily injury, records show.

Most of the crimes both men were convicted of occurred in the San Fernando Valley.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...rl-have-long-records-20130401,0,5505804.story

Sorry to quote myself. I just wanted to keep this info all together.

APD records show Martinez has been arrested at least seven previous times on suspicion of crimes including battery, possession of a dangerous weapon and making criminal threats.

He has been convicted of making criminal threats, burglary, theft, unlawful entrance, resisting or obstructing an officer and possession of a nunchaku, court records show.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_2291704...e-girl-second-suspect?source=most_viewed.html

LAPD being very tight lipped. Hope we'll know more once they arrest the other suspect.

Was listening to KFI today....the reporter was saying the police have not only been tight lipped, they have been deceptive, telling news outlets to not report details because of the age of the victim, and then police department facebooks went into detail?

Bill Carrol said they knew they were being played, but if it worked in catching this guy, it was worth it.....

At least it makes sense why they said they were only looking for one suspect, although that must have tipped Tobias that they had his partner in custody.

Have we ever found out if there was any connection to these creeps? Did the family know them or did they just see this poor sweet girl and decide to break in and take her? :shudder:

I hate them both. I think they should lose every single appendage.

Defenseless innocent child.

Sick disgusting loser felons.

Hate.

I stand beside you.....I despise them. I hope they suffer for eternity. Imoo

Forgive me if I overlooked this....is there a picture of the arrested suspect? TIA

Forgive me if I overlooked this....is there a picture of the arrested suspect? TIA

Not that I can find. Surely there should be mug shots of him somewhere, he's got a record!!

These two 'men'--did either one of them work in any type of construction/home repair company? How else did they find & target this victim? :(

It's curious to me that LE first said two men, one ~18 years old, and then backed off and said one man (named) and now has arrested a DIFFERENT man and is still on the lookout for the previously named main suspect. It makes me think that our brave little victim gave some pretty specific details *and* they had some matching forensics from previous crime(s) and LE has been pretty canny with managing the info that gets out.

But one thing that really concerns me--the arrest histories of these two don't seem to immediately point to a kidnapping/sexual assault type of crime (if that's what happened, and I don't want to make assumptions but $1 million bail kind of leads me there, :( ) so I am thinking this isn't their first foray into this type of crime.

TS has kidnapping and a watered down child molestation (annoying) charge. so it's in line for him. the other guy - threats of bodily harm and death. I can make it link.

Not that I can find. Surely there should be mug shots of him somewhere, he's got a record!!

that's so weird, no pic, huh? Are they baiting TS somehow? I feel they are being very cagey (in a smart way) about what they are releasing.

ETA... I googled this... Also known as sanpaku eyes...

JMO

accckkkk, yes! that! :) i was about to answer you and i saw you already answered yourself lol. sorry for lagging.. i was making a late dinner! :)

Was listening to KFI today....the reporter was saying the police have not only been tight lipped, they have been deceptive, telling news outlets to not report details because of the age of the victim, and then police department facebooks went into detail?

Bill Carrol said they knew they were being played, but if it worked in catching this guy, it was worth it.....

At least it makes sense why they said they were only looking for one suspect, although that must have tipped Tobias that they had his partner in custody.

Everything is strange about this. Her abduction, her release, her identity removed, the statement of one suspect - the arrest of another for whom there is NO picture????
has anyone found a booking report for him today? I think TS is being played. and good, if so. I just dunno how. and it's weird.
I saw nothing on LAPD FB about this case.

kinda' looks like the "face of meth"

that poor baby girl; so thankful she is alive...

yes, it must've just been the most horrifying experience. I just can't comprehend it, and yet there's the 5 yo victim in Philly. I can't figure out how the kids can survive this - physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•