GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canoga and Oxnard is actually in Woodland Hills, Warner Center area.

They just said her aunt's son was kidnapped and taken to Anstradam (I know it's spelled wrong but I guessed lol) wow. That family has been through a bit. I'm so happy she's been found and seems to be OK.

The strip mall I read where she was found is 6 miles away from home.....I'd like to know how she got that far....Someone must have taken her or driven her.

So she's been found according to the radio. What's the story?

They are now marking the area of the Starbucks off with crime scene tape....I wonder if she was dropped off there and someone saw her (knowing she was missing) and called police.

yes she was found in a strip mall, she is walking around and talking to police, wearing shorts, no shoes - now they have her being taken away by ambulance

I have been listening to the scanner thread for the last few hours and I am thrilled beyond belief that she has been found.

It sounds like she was dropped? off at a strip mall...at a starbucks? I'm not totally sure how they knew she was there though.

The strip mall I read where she was found is 6 miles away from home.....I'd like to know how she got that far....Someone must have taken her or driven her.

If she's been walking all night she could easily have gotten that far. I jog three miles every day in 50 minutes.

They are now marking the area of the Starbucks off with crime scene tape....I wonder if she was dropped off there and someone saw her (knowing she was missing) and called police.

she was turned in by man in pink shirt and blue jeans. he's being sought now.

If she's been walking all night she could easily have gotten that far. I jog three miles every day in 50 minutes.

Maybe....but a 10 year old with no shoes in a heavily populated area with lots of LE looking for her? I think it's doubtful she made it there unaided.

It sounds like she was dropped? off at a strip mall...at a starbucks? I'm not totally sure how they knew she was there though.

kfi said there was a tip called in saying a girl matching the description was seen there

I have kfi on the computer, and 9 on the TV....can't hear both though....so excited that the momma gets to hug her girl soon.

(Just saw the gramma almost dancing into the house)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125