GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they get a description of the suspect out there soon! Everyone is probably still on high alert and at least 2 hours of daylight left. Let's get this guy!

And by that I obviously mean, call authorities if he is spotted. Thought I should clarify that. :blushing:

Please remember NO POSTING of the Child's name and no pics of the child.

Be very careful with any identifing info on the child.

Thanks everybody,

Salem

Thank God she's safe now.
Praying for healing for her mind and body.

If she was taken as they seem to believe any idea if something will be done to protect her once she is back home? If the group thing is accurate then this little girl needs some protection until this guy/guys are brought to justice.

SO glad she is safe now! I went looking when the thread disappeared and was very happy.

I wonder if the big immediate response and knowledge that there was cctv on the house helped protect her?? If so, MORE OF THIS PLEASE, for every missing child.

Investigators were continuing to look for evidence and were "adding crime scenes" on Wednesday evening, when police activity temporarily prompted the closure of sections of De Soto Avenue, as well as the roadway's ramps to and from the 101 Freeway. Offivers were also responding to multiple other sites in the western San Fernando Valley.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Missing-Child-Girl-Northridge-200242791.html

She was dropped off at Kaiser Woodland Hills.

She says she was at abandoned home near her home and also a storage facility.

From Kcal9 news.

This reporter has done a great job tweeting info and pics over the past 3 hours. The tweets are in reverse time order, so you have to read them from the bottom up for the correct time sequence.

@LADNMarMendoza ‏@LADNMarMendoza https://twitter.com/LADNMarMendoza

As of right now no further developments, tho law enforcement officials plan to stay on scene in Woodland Hills til late tonight

Area around Kaiser hospital off De Soto identified as potential crime scene, Pitcher said

Law enforcement huddle in front of crime scene; presence still large here pic.twitter.com/ShQjoTXXko

Cmdr Pitcher said other locations within San Fernando Valley have been locked down as potential crime scenes

Clarification: @LAPD said girl is "victim of a crime" & handling case like sexual assault; it's NOT confirmed she was sexually assaulted

Cmdr Pitcher did add, however, that parents should stay diligent w/ locking doors, windows, etc at night

Cmdr Pitcher said there is no more heightened alert in the sense that this may be an indication of a rash of kidnappings

. @LAPD interview w/ girl ongoing & so Cmdr Pitcher said other locations/crime scenes may be identified

As of right now, @LAPD has no vehicle or suspect descriptions

FBI Evidence Response Team members have arrived to check for any biological evidence the suspect may have left behind when dropped off girl

Traffic still backed up on Canoga Ave, more media showing up pic.twitter.com/0Ol5gC2bkW

Starbucks, Chevron & other businesses in taped off plaza shutting down biz for the rest of the day due to ongoing investigation

More & more FBI agents have been showing up so area may be closed off well into the night, @lapd officials said

Owner of Chevron that's taped off just left, some ppl still in stores as @LAPD & other officials interview ppl, check surveillance

This string of cars are all law enforcement officials on scene pic.twitter.com/KivPaA8Z7z

.@LAPD Cmdr Pitcher says ongoing investigation to find person who dropped girl off, no suspect description yet http://www.tout.com/m/he54r5?ref=twr4oe1m …

.@LAPD Cmdr Pitcher describes how girl was found http://www.tout.com/m/h5g21i?ref=tw0fi1kb …

Elizabeth Applegate ‏@ApplegateTV 4m
BREAKING: Police are looking for two men in connection with the kidnapping of a little girl this morning in Northridge.

Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette 42s
BREAKING #LAPD finds truck used in kidnapping of 10 yr old Northridge girl @cgfox11 is on scene + will have latest at 10p on Fox 11 @myfoxla

Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette 3h
Sources tell me it appears 10 yr old girl taken from her home this morning was assaulted. So sad. Massive manhunt for suspect on @myfoxla

ETA

Ed Mertz ‏@knxedmertz 15m
LAPD says one suspect in abduction of Northridge girl is white male around 18 years old the other suspect described only as a male. @knx1070

Ed Mertz ‏@knxedmertz 19m
One suspect in abduction is white male around 18 years old the other suspect described only as a male.

Investigators say they are searching for two white males in the abduction of a 10-year old Northridge girl from her home overnight.

At a news conference Wednesday evening, police described one of the men as an 18-year-old, no age was given for the second male.

According to investigators it appears the girl was taken to several locations including an abandoned house, a storage facility and a local school.

Police say they have found a vehicle believed to have been used in the kidnapping.

The girl did not know her abductors, police say.

http://ktla.com/2013/03/27/10-year-old-girl-reported-missing-in-northridge/#ixzz2OnjMzCKx

Abandoned home may be an empty home that is behind the family's home.

I wonder if this was a young man that she either met around the neighborhood or online and maybe went willingly. :( If so, she is probably scared to death to admit it.

They found the truck ? That is a major break in this case. I think arrests will come very soon.

I wonder if these creeps were acquainted with the family in any way---as delivery men or service workers etc, or neighbors , or was this totally random?

ETA: I just saw that one was only about 18. I bet he just stalked her. Maybe the kids alreadsy hung out in the abandoned home and used to watch her playing in her yard? * shudder*

Officials said there were several locations of “interest” including a storage facility at Mason and Nordhoff and an abandoned home in the 88oo block of Hatillo.

The girl was dropped off at a Kaiser Hospital. She was found wandering in a Starbucks parking lot — around 3 p.m. — about 6 miles from her home.

Authorities said there were “several crime” scenes.

In addition to the two suspects, two different vehicles were reportedly involved in the crime. A black pick-up truck has been recovered and is being processed for evidence, said authorities.

Police said to be patient as details slowly emerged. They explained they were dealing with a “10-year-old who was traumatized,” reported Serene Branson for KCAL9.

The girl reportedly had several cuts and bruises and a possible head injury, said her family.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ing-10-year-old-girl-kidnapped-by-2-suspects/

My heart is breaking for this poor little girl.

I am so glad this child was found alive!

However... I am sorry that her, and her family's, lives will be forever changed...

It is good that one of the vehicles used in her kidnapping has been found...

even if stolen... Prints and DNA may be taken from it...

I will not be surprised if one or both of the perps have past records so that there will at least be prints on file...

JMO

I apologize for posting so much. I'm not trying to hog the thread. I'm just so upset for this little girl and sharing the info I'm finding. Bless her heart taken right out of her own bed in the middle of the night. Reminds me so much of the other little girl taken right out of her school a few weeks back in Philadelphia.

ABC7 Eyewitness News ‏@ABC7 3m
LAPD: Northridge missing girl was taken against her will by 2 males

They found the truck ? That is a major break in this case. I think arrests will come very soon.

I wonder if these creeps were acquainted with the family in any way---as delivery men or service workers etc, or neighbors , or was this totally random?

ETA: I just saw that one was only about 18. I bet he just stalked her. Maybe the kids alreadsy hung out in the abandoned home and used to watch her playing in her yard? * shudder*

I'll bet that they had been in the vacant home before since they felt safe taking her there. Maybe they hung out there smoking dope or whatever, and spent some time watching the girl play in her yard. If the family did not always close their binds or drapes, it would be easy to spy on them after dark if the lights were on in the house.

MOO

This is disgusting. So grateful they let her go (or did she escape...need to go back (edit: I see she was dropped off, okay)). Reminds me of that dirtbag Jesse Speer and the Cody, Wyoming case.

The abductors dropped off the girl at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, not at a nearby Goodwill as investigators previously believed.

She walked a mile from the hospital to a Starbucks on Canoga Avenue in Woodland Hills, where a woman saw her and dropped her off to two LAPD officers on patrol.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Missing-Child-Girl-Northridge-200242791.html

Police initially said she had been dropped off at a Goodwill parking lot, but Hayes said Wednesday evening that she had been dropped off at Kaiser Medical Center.

The LAPD has nothing to connect the men to the girl in terms of previous contact, police sources said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-girl-suspect-search20130327,0,6178933.story

All these perps are so young. What is going on with all these young folks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandasleuth