CA CA - WANTED: Carl Alfred Eder - murdered 4 kids & mother, 1958 - escaped 1974

Honestly, I am questioning the long-held belief that violent criminals are destined to be chronic repeat offenders. With this new era of genetic genealogy crime-solving, we are seeing multiple instances where horrific crimes were committed and then the perpetrator stopped completely and lived (at least by all appearances) a relatively normal life. The prime example being golden state killer, Joseph D'Angelo.
I'm pretty sure he was a repeat offender.

I can't believe that someone with his violent tendencies could go 46 years without ending up back in the system. I think he probably died in the 70s. It's tough to be sure, though.

The guy was Evil, Crazy, or Both. He would have continued with this violent kind of behavior until caught or killed. He did not just wake up the next day and become a normal, polite, law abiding citizen.

Often we consider first that he may have been picked up on unrelated charges and sent to prison for a long time - stopping his killing of others. But it is also a strong possibility that he picked the wrong person to mess with and ended up dead himself.

Carl Alfred Eder, in 1958 (top left) and age progressed. He escaped prison in 1974 and is still missing.

LINKS:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back