CA - WAYNE ADAM FORD, highway sex killer, 1980's-90's

Good memory, Missinvizzible. That wretched excuse for manhood you are talking about is Jackie Hovarter. He was a long haul trucker who operated at night, driving from the Bay Area to the Samoa mill and back to the Bay. I have already nominated him for the additional murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble. CA - Kerry Graham, 15, & Francine Trimble, 14, Forestville, 16 Dec 1978

Great!! I am glad you were able to provide his name. I can't get him out of my thoughts regarding this topic and as far even as beth doe. Considering that there are actually many whom have been tossed off bridges near or into waterways dismembered or not. I definitely feel like it should really be checked out. I'm glad to know that someone else also has thought of this .

Good memory, Missinvizzible. That wretched excuse for manhood you are talking about is Jackie Hovarter. He was a long haul trucker who operated at night, driving from the Bay Area to the Samoa mill and back to the Bay. I have already nominated him for the additional murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble. CA - Kerry Graham, 15, & Francine Trimble, 14, Forestville, 16 Dec 1978

Great!! I am glad you were able to provide his name. I can't get him out of my thoughts regarding this topic and as far even as beth doe. Considering that there are actually many whom have been tossed off bridges near or into waterways dismembered or not. I definitely feel like it should really be checked out. I'm glad to know that someone else also has thought of this .
I’m going to add Charlene Rosser to the possible list. She was last seen in Eureka in April 1998 and was known to get rides with truckers. Her remains were found in 2003 near Sacramento and identified in 2012. She could fit the timeline for Ford.

CA - Charlene Rosser, 29, Sierra County, 12 April 1998
Andrea white too out of klamath

I might that while Hovarter was convicted of murdering Danna Walsh, during the investigation he told detectives of two other murders for which he couldn't be prosecuted due to lack of evidence. It only makes sense to look for Hovarter's undisclosed murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back