CA - Wayne Bleyle for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, San Diego, 2006

It is a darn sad state of affairs when children aren't safe in a hospital, in schools, playing baseball or any sport as perverts love to coach every kind of sport. Kids aren't safe anywhere anymore. We not only have to be with our kids outside now even in their own yards but soon every mother will have to stop working in order to stay with their child in school and everywhere else. Either accompany your kids or hire someone to do it for you. It really is becoming this bad. If I had little kids I think I would home school them and have them involved in activities with other home schooled kids. If they were involved in any sports at all I would be there to keep an eye on them. And most of us stay with our children when they are in the hospital.

I wonder if the children that this creep molested lived at the hospital or is it a regular hospital? Those poor little kids could do nothing to protect themselves. Nothing at all. I wonder how he got caught? He's been doing this for 25 L O N G years :furious:

He got arrested through *advertiser censored*.....what else is new????

How awful that he got away with it for so long and the *advertiser censored* is what finally caught the freak. It's unbelieveable that some of these freaks will go to such lengths to molest children and be so sneaky as to go undetected by dedicated doctors, nurses, and other hospital employees. I don't think any *advertiser censored* at all should be online, but I guess some of it can catch them in their own trap.

45 years in prison...he deserves no less than death...I too hope he is raped and beaten in prison.
:furious: :furious: I agree this is a ridiculous sentence! Plea bargains are never good enough and this case should NEVER have been allowed. I realize how difficult it is for survivors, but here they have his own photos of the abuse AND his confession! The very nature of his crimes dictated life behind bars. (He won't last in prison long. They hate child molesters and hopefully...they won't keep this guy in solitary for his own protection.)

To allow him to be released back into society makes me SO angry! :furious: What idiot allowed them to plea bargain in such a case?! :furious: (We need to go after that idiot politically and get him out of office!! He is a danger to our children and our communities.)

:sick: I got physically ill after reading this story. :furious: To abuse the most helpless children in our society is beyond my ability to comprehend. How this man (if you can call this monster a man) got away with such dispicable behavior for so long makes me think there were people inside the hospital that either suspected or knew what he was doing and said nothing. My hope is they investigate and prosecute them, too.

I can't understand why it took so long for this guy to be found out. I think in a situation where it's a child a nurse should be present during any type of therapy.
You know, a while ago I watched some of the movie Hostel. I don't like movies like that and it bothered me for months after I saw it. Now, thinking about what punishment would fit this crime...

Well I know a man who went to Angolla (not sure if spelled right lol) and the rumors about the child sex offenders and rapists is true although some of them try to cover it up. I hope this man gets exactly what he deserves. Those poor little kids who couldnt tell anyone. Im so sad for them.

I am so disgusted by this. I take a little solace in hoping that these children were not aware what was happening to them. I am surprised he was not sentenced to life in prison.

Once the other prisoners find out what he is in for, he will be a wanted man. He'll be given 2 choices, fight or f*ck. I have a feeling he'll be doing a bit of both.

Hopefully he'll be too feeble to do anything like this again if he ever gets out. Alive.

:furious: :furious: I agree this is a ridiculous sentence! Plea bargains are never good enough and this case should NEVER have been allowed. I realize how difficult it is for survivors, but here they have his own photos of the abuse AND his confession! The very nature of his crimes dictated life behind bars. (He won't last in prison long. They hate child molesters and hopefully...they won't keep this guy in solitary for his own protection.)

To allow him to be released back into society makes me SO angry! :furious: What idiot allowed them to plea bargain in such a case?! :furious: (We need to go after that idiot politically and get him out of office!! He is a danger to our children and our communities.)

:sick: I got physically ill after reading this story. :furious: To abuse the most helpless children in our society is beyond my ability to comprehend. How this man (if you can call this monster a man) got away with such dispicable behavior for so long makes me think there were people inside the hospital that either suspected or knew what he was doing and said nothing. My hope is they investigate and prosecute them, too.

:clap: :clap: This is just :furious: :furious: i dont even know what to say - it said in the article when he was asked how many children - he looked at the snow out the window and said "how many snowflakes" :furious: :furious: :furious: its just disgusting. Im so sorry for these children and their parents.

Oh my- I just cannot imagine being one of the parents. Who knows how many of those pictures are still floating around the internet; saved and passed on by another pervert. I couldn't stand it!:furious:

That is so wrong. If I were the parent, I would be devestated.

Someone asked where the nurse was, and why they weren't in the room when this person was in there doing care. I know that on my unit, when RT is in the room, we are usually in and out just because we're doing patient care - and we've usually summoned respiratory to the room in the first place. But we are a very small unit. We're sometimes one nurse to one patient if our number of patients is low. In big children's hospitals... how often can the nurse be in the room when other staff members are in there? I bet that on those big floors, a nurse can't just go in there and sit while the RT goes and gives a breathing treatment - that takes you know, between 5-15 minutes, depending on what they are doing. Especially if they have a large number of children assigned to the nurse, the nurse might be needed elsewhere. Nurses can't aways be in there all the time. This is so sad - and angering. I want to know - why wasn't he caught before? If he did it to that many children, NO ONE saw anything over ALL the years he worked? No nurse walked in on him? No other RT, no other physical therapist or other staff keeper, tech, NO ONE walked in on him doing anything - suspicious? That seems weird. Or did no one SAY anything because they were afraid? That makes me angry too. Maybe we need to just start putting cameras in the rooms - to make sure our patients are safe. Both young AND old (nursing home abuse). But usually, if respiratory, physical therapy, ect comes to your room... that automatically doesn't mean that your nurse comes and stands in there while the care is completed as well just to observe unless we have a question or problem or have a care issue. We can come help if needed though... we're only a call light away in those instances.

That is so wrong. I know that on my unit, when RT is in the room, we are usually in and out just because we're doing patient care - and we've usually summoned respiratory to the room in the first place. But we are a very small unit. We're sometimes one nurse to one patient if our number of patients is low. In big children's hospitals... how often can the nurse be in the room when other staff members are in there? I bet that on those big floors, a nurse can't just go in there and sit while the RT goes and gives a breathing treatment - that takes you know, between 5-15 minutes, depending on what they are doing. Especially if they have a large number of children assigned to the nurse, the nurse might be needed elsewhere. Nurses can't aways be in there all the time. This is so sad - and angering. I want to know - why wasn't he caught before? If he did it to that many children, NO ONE saw anything over ALL the years he worked? No nurse walked in on him? No other RT, no other physical therapist or other staff keeper, tech, NO ONE walked in on him doing anything - suspicious? That seems weird. Or did no one SAY anything because they were afraid? That makes me angry too. Maybe we need to just start putting cameras in the rooms - to make sure our patients are safe. Both young AND old (nursing home abuse).

I know everyone expects so much out of nurses! They are definitely overworked.

I like the idea of cameras in the rooms, especially in the pediatric ward. I know when my children were in the hospital, I was always with them, but even I had to step away once in a while. On top of it, other people like cleaning staff would enter and exit the rooms as well. Who knows what they are up to?

I wouldn't mind cameras in my child's room at all.

And can you imagine...the girl they didn't want to testify and the reason he only got 45 years and 8 months was only "touched on the buttocks"?!?! HOW could this be soooo devastating for her to testify to?!?! Give me a break!

Note they also arrested a male nurse, 32yo, who molested one of the same toddlers and he got 32 years plus. Told you there was someone inside covering for him! GRRRRRR!

This is sick sick sick I hope the rumors about prision are true and he is tortured by the other inmates. And there is another one in the same hospital? I really feel like I am in a minority here. Law abiding outraged about drugs, sex,violence.

I live near San Diego, and not only were there the two therapists, but at least one doctor is awaiting trial for molesting his young patients, and a nurse is also accused of sexual abuse. Thankfully, even with good behavior, Bleyle will be in his 90s if and when he is released.

I wonder if the children that this creep molested lived at the hospital or is it a regular hospital? Those poor little kids could do nothing to protect themselves. Nothing at all. I wonder how he got caught? He's been doing this for 25 L O N G years :furious:

He got arrested through *advertiser censored*.....what else is new????

Rady Children's Hospital is our regional hospital for all patients in San Diego under 18. If a child gets sick or injured, they are automatically sent there. It has a long-term wing specially for children who have suffered irreparable brain damage.

This is so sad - and angering. I want to know - why wasn't he caught before? If he did it to that many children, NO ONE saw anything over ALL the years he worked? No nurse walked in on him? No other RT, no other physical therapist or other staff keeper, tech, NO ONE walked in on him doing anything - suspicious? That seems weird. Or did no one SAY anything because they were afraid? That makes me angry too.

I think he worked the night shift. No excuse actually, he just acted like a normal nice guy and the staff didn't know anything suspicious was going on because the children couldn't tell.

And can you imagine...the girl they didn't want to testify and the reason he only got 45 years and 8 months was only "touched on the buttocks"?!?! HOW could this be soooo devastating for her to testify to?!?! Give me a break!

Note they also arrested a male nurse, 32yo, who molested one of the same toddlers and he got 32 years plus. Told you there was someone inside covering for him! GRRRRRR!

Unless you have ever been molested you would never understand how "devastating" this could be for the girl. I have been molested, and know of the shame/humiliation you feel when talking about it.
It doesn't matter that he only touched her on the buttocks...he should not have had his filthy hands touching her ANYWHERE.
What would you do if your daughter came home and told you some pervert touched her buttocks? Would you tell her "give me a break" if she didn't want to testify?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back