CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hernandez says, no indication of foul play, does that sound like not much blood was found?
Like maybe William cut himself while cooking dinner as opposed to a puddle

Geez, all we can do is read between the lines
Everything is quiet, no information coming out.

You don't think LE are protecting the family privacy because of a sensitive situation?

New yesterday to WS. Took a drive up Bouquet Cyn. rd. to Vasquez Cyn. over to Sierra Hwy. With rain recently, I was looking for any tire tracks leaving the asphalt onto a turn out that would have left an impression in the mud backing up to the river. Nothing like this found, only people pulling over and back onto the asphalt. I didn't think along Magic Mountain Parkway would be good as too many cars and people walking along the riverbank. Thinking behind 6 Flags M.M. maintenance rd., east of Vacation Village along river has a couple of roads or above Castaic off the old Ridge Route is hardly traveled. If we could get Sheriff's to answer questions like mud on tires could help.

Welcome TheMadScientist :)

:welcome5:

This is all so strange!
I don't think they can say there is foul play until there is evidence a crime has been committed. They need some proof blood won't do it.

Something happened to this man.
He has not been seen since.

I'm wondering how the garage door was opened, did the person in the car have the garage door opener? ..Or did someone open the garage door from inside? How many people were in car that pulled up? If this is still a Missing Persons case, why no searches or flyers?

This is so odd, I thought there would be an arrest by now.

I'm wondering how the garage door was opened, did the person in the car have the garage door opener? ..Or did someone open the garage door from inside? How many people were in car that pulled up? If this is still a Missing Persons case, why no searches or flyers?

All great questions, unfortunately, no answers
I thought there would be an arrest too

Not sure about this article

Detectives with the LASD’s Homicide Bureau awaiting the results of blood found inside the Cierzan home continue to search for a mysterious driver – captured on video the day of the disappearance – seen backing into the Cierzan driveway.

“This is going to take some time,” Det. Ralph Hernandez told The Signal Monday. “Unless we get a lucky break.”

Despite the discovery of blood – about which detectives remain tight-lipped – the case is still being treated as a missing person’s case, with no indication of foul play, Hernandez said.

https://signalscv.com/2017/02/07/depressed-canyon-country-man-latest-go-missing/
Mysterious driver makes it sound like someone the family didn't know.

I thought the driver was the nephew?? Now I'm really confused. Was it a mysterious driver of the nephews vehicle?

I am local to Santa Clarita and I did see homemade flyers posted when he first went missing. Unfortunately, we've had rain and the ones I had seen did not hold up under the weather. No new ones posted. Strange.

I thought the driver was the nephew?? Now I'm really confused. Was it a mysterious driver of the nephews vehicle?

IIRC , police said a vehicle similar to a family members
A neighbor said it was a family members car, i believe the neighbor said it was one of their lot

Does it say anywhere that the garage door opened while the SUV was there?

Were all the exterior doors locked on the house?

How did his keys and wallet get into the truck on the street yet video from the neighbor did not capture it?

Video from a neighbor’s security camera shows no sign of Cierzan. However, the footage did show a white-colored SUV backing up to the garage in the early evening. The video shows the SUV leaving minutes later. At the news conference, detectives said the truck belongs to a family member, but did not specify who. It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV was Cierzan’s nephew.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/santa-clarita-missing-man/

How did his keys and wallet get into the truck on the street yet video from the neighbor did not capture it?

Originally they said his belongings were inside of the house.
Later , a report said his things were in his truck.
if he wasn't seen on video, then his things were there from before or the second report is wrong.

never read anything about locked or unlocked doors

It seems most likely he left them in there the last time he used his truck.

Hernandez says, no indication of foul play, does that sound like not much blood was found?
Like maybe William cut himself while cooking dinner as opposed to a puddle

Geez, all we can do is read between the lines
Everything is quiet, no information coming out.

You don't think LE are protecting the family privacy because of a sensitive situation?

bbm - I think it can't be a puddle because his wife said that when she arrived home nothing was out of place or everything looked normal, or words to that effect.

At the PC, didn't someone ask Mrs Cierzan if husband and nephew got along?
And wasn't her response I thought they did?

Am I remembering correctly?

My heart aches for this lady

At the PC, didn't someone ask Mrs Cierzan if husband and nephew got along?
And wasn't her response I thought they did?

Am I remembering correctly?

My heart aches for this lady

Yes she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads