CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain storms are RARE in So. Cal. but they make fresh air good for 5 hours of searching. Rolling Ridge Dr. is very close to me, has perhaps (18) $Million custom homes that the last homes heading east are about 200 yds. from cul-de-sac. It has become a "hang out" for "partiers" as the rich don't spend time outside...nothing found. From I-5 and Calgrove exit I walked along the "Old Road" to almost Sierra Hwy. where this is low traffic volume and can't be seen from I-5 freeway perhaps 100 feet overhead with a river flowing along side and is a dumping location. Next, take Pico Cyn. from I-5 west to Mentryville (restored historic community). Next, Valencia Blvd. west to the end near West Ranch HS. Then, each building on Tourney Rd. backed up to Valencia Country Club golf course along with the few parking locations on Tourney with access to this golf course.

If will has been put somewhere it will be under brush. No one is going to take time to dig a grave. drones,planes,etc are useless. No one can understand why someone would want to do this to will.

Rain storms are RARE in So. Cal. but they make fresh air good for 5 hours of searching. Rolling Ridge Dr. is very close to me, has perhaps (18) $Million custom homes that the last homes heading east are about 200 yds. from cul-de-sac. It has become a "hang out" for "partiers" as the rich don't spend time outside...nothing found. From I-5 and Calgrove exit I walked along the "Old Road" to almost Sierra Hwy. where this is low traffic volume and can't be seen from I-5 freeway perhaps 100 feet overhead with a river flowing along side and is a dumping location. Next, take Pico Cyn. from I-5 west to Mentryville (restored historic community). Next, Valencia Blvd. west to the end near West Ranch HS. Then, each building on Tourney Rd. backed up to Valencia Country Club golf course along with the few parking locations on Tourney with access to this golf course.
I respect and admire your efforts in your search for Will. I do hope he is found soon - alive and unharmed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thinking....Will's wife got home at 7. Dinner was on in the stove. His wallet and keys were in the kitchen. His wife waited a few hours to report him missing. The blood stains that were found were in the kitchen. Neighbors video shows car pulling up and leaving. But no one coming or going.
What time did it get dark and would the video camera pick up activity that happened after dark? Would it have been possible for someone to go in and out after dark and not be seen?
Just thinking of a difference scenario. I think the answer lies with the nephew but am wondering about the period of time he wasn't reported missing too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thinking....Will's wife got home at 7. Dinner was on in the stove. His wallet and keys were in the kitchen. His wife waited a few hours to report him missing. The blood stains that were found were in the kitchen. Neighbors video shows car pulling up and leaving. But no one coming or going.
What time did it get dark and would the video camera pick up activity that happened after dark? Would it have been possible for someone to go in and out after dark and not be seen?
Just thinking of a difference scenario. I think the answer lies with the nephew but am wondering about the period of time he wasn't reported missing too.

BBM.

I wonder -- any chance he accidentally cut himself in the kitchen while preparing dinner? Then, maybe called someone for help and things went wrong from there? Just a thought.

Just thinking about a time I cut myself really badly in the kitchen, we were out of first aid supplies, and I called my husband at work (he worked very nearby) to ask him to come home quickly to help me and to bring supplies.

New yesterday to WS. Took a drive up Bouquet Cyn. rd. to Vasquez Cyn. over to Sierra Hwy. With rain recently, I was looking for any tire tracks leaving the asphalt onto a turn out that would have left an impression in the mud backing up to the river. Nothing like this found, only people pulling over and back onto the asphalt. I didn't think along Magic Mountain Parkway would be good as too many cars and people walking along the riverbank. Thinking behind 6 Flags M.M. maintenance rd., east of Vacation Village along river has a couple of roads or above Castaic off the old Ridge Route is hardly traveled. If we could get Sheriff's to answer questions like mud on tires could help.
Because tomorrow Friday 2-10-2017 So. Calif. is expecting a large RARE rain storm that will remove signs of people being in high risk "drop" locations, I put in nearly 4 hours of search time along the river averaging 25 feet of eroding banks. I walked every inch from the I-5 freeway crossing to the north/west corner of maintenance property belonging to Magic Mountain 6 flags park including 6 roll-off semi sized containers, all 100+ broken concrete piles. Why? 1 person worked there and another person HAS ALSO WORKED THERE but not sure if currently. I asked a guard where HR was and just prior to walking in, a security car with 3 management types came to talk to me. I gave them all my info. and when asked if they were aware of this case.....of course not, but their people walk where I did for bad water run off to the river. Then how would they know to look for what I am looking for and not leave any shoe impressions where I've been? I drove to just before Valencia Travel Village and previous river access has been fenced off. I drove up Bouquet Cyn. rd. again, but past Vasquez Cyn. turn off where I found lots of trash/furniture and nothing else.
Got up earlier to search 3 hours before the rain started. Take Magic Mountain Parkway west to the end (cul-de-sac about 150 feet further than entrance to Park). All on the south side, 2 storm drains, all over-growth checked. Next, entire perimeter of river has paved bike/jog path & vinyl coated fence on river side. There is a turn out from Magic Mountain Parkway for bikers/joggers to park with "Old Train Bridge, South Fork Bridge" to connect both sides of river path but is too far to carry anything to edge of river...I did not check this. Entire north side of river bike/jog path from Valencia Industrial Center, along Ave. Scott, across McBean Parkway which changes its name to Bridgeport Lane was checked. This vinyl coated looking farm fence is about 5 feet tall with 3 rows of 2" X 6" horizontal beams. Only 1 foot from dirt to first beam which is not enough open area to roll a bundle under it. East of Bridgeport Elem. school is Bridgeport park. At the eastern corner is the only opening from road to path and out to the river. I checked up and down river 1/4 mile. Last stop was behind the Lowe's next to a storage business and it was all fenced BUT really cool LE parked on a break. He was aware of case, explained their protocol and no bolo or updates given to field officers.
I've been trying to follow along on your wonderful search descriptions. When I zoomed out to look for possible locations to suggest, I realized you are surrounded by "search areas".

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 351
I've been trying to follow along on your wonderful search descriptions. When I zoomed out to look for possible locations to suggest, I realized you are surrounded by "search areas".

attachment.php
A needle in the haystack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So WC was not seen by anyone other than family members on the day that he disappeared ?

I think i am following to many cases...lol and my memory is getting foggy. Without having to go back through everything we know he spoke to his wife on his cell phone, I can't remember was his cell phone found in the home?

I remember there being confusion at first that Will supposedly told the wife the nephew was there or left but later in one of the articles posted he had not told her that and she was not aware of him being there. So now I am wondering was the nephew really there watching golf that afternoon or is that what the nephew told the wife, SIL, etc. If no one seen anyone coming or going other than the 5:00 time.

I think i am following to many cases...lol and my memory is getting foggy. Without having to go back through everything we know he spoke to his wife on his cell phone, I can't remember was his cell phone found in the home?

I remember there being confusion at first that Will supposedly told the wife the nephew was there or left but later in one of the articles posted he had not told her that and she was not aware of him being there. So now I am wondering was the nephew really there watching golf that afternoon or is that what the nephew told the wife, SIL, etc. If no one seen anyone coming or going other than the 5:00 time.
The cell phone keys and wallet with charge cards and cash was found in the kitchen. It is deduced the nephew was there although he was not seen because his truck was there till 4.00.

Thank You GigTu, debbiegarcia36 for trying to follow along. I wanted to document my search so others might go elsewhere. I've convinced myself the haystack is only 5:12 pm to sunset from a location, low traffic. I've lived here since 1979 and have seen/walked more locations in 10 days then previous years. What I've learned, most public lands have 5+ foot chain link fencing to keep us out and with so many bike/jog paths created....they have vinyl coated farm fencing to keep you on those paths. A single person is limited to carrying 140# from a vehicle and can't lift over or under these fences.

4 more hours today Sunday all near Bouquet Cyn. Rd. Rain returned yesterday afternoon after I returned home, so I parked on solid areas and walked twice as much. Main entrance to Central Park. Turning right gives you access to entire park, but too many people all day long & too much distance to undeveloped areas. If you turn left, public can visit water conservatory garden at top of hill but a guard registers the vehicle & people at the bottom of hill and closes at 4 pm. Checked riverbed @camp scott/camp skudder. Checked Hayfork rd.-very large dump site. Checked across from Lombardi Ranch now closed. My first concern as I found a jumbo black bag torn by animals with a skeleton of large critter. Headed back to south of Lily of the Valley mobile home park, took Blue Cloud rd. to the famous t.v. person Cesar Milan's dog whisperer Psy. Center. Last stop, Copperhill Dr. to Haskell Cyn. wash under the High Power lines all the way to Diamond V, Melody Ranch & Rene Veluzat movie ranches come together. I did not go up to the power distribution facility as it was too muddy.

I had thoughts running through my head last night...trying to go to sleep.
Please refresh my memory...why was the video showed of the truck backing up? Unknown driver??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The cell phone keys and wallet with charge cards and cash was found in the kitchen. It is deduced the nephew was there although he was not seen because his truck was there till 4.00.

Where did you find that the nephew's truck was there until 4 PM? I haven't seen that anywhere and it was thought that the nephew drove an SUV due to the neighbor's video and the detectives stating that the nephew drove something similar.

Where did you find that the nephew's truck was there until 4 PM? I haven't seen that anywhere and it was thought that the nephew drove an SUV due to the neighbor's video and the detectives stating that the nephew drove something similar.

Isnt a suv a truck? Lets just call it a vehicle. I heard news people saying the vehicle was there all day and left about 4.00. The exact type of vehicle is yet to be determined by LE, They are inhansing video to get a plate number to determine the type of vehicle and the owner,

It's
definitely an SUV (and looks a lot like a Toyota 4 runner from the side).

Isnt a suv a truck? Lets just call it a vehicle. I heard news people saying the vehicle was there all day and left about 4.00. The exact type of vehicle is yet to be determined by LE, They are inhansing video to get a plate number to determine the type of vehicle and the owner,
Left at 4. Came back at 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member