Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

imho dc does not pay attention to detail.
He has a selfie with a gang sign on one of his 3 facebook pages but didn't crop the hemorrhoid medicine out that is on the bathroom counter.

imho dc does not pay attention to detail.
He has a selfie with a gang sign on one of his 3 facebook pages but didn't crop the hemorrhoid medicine out that is on the bathroom counter.
SABBM

:laughcry:
Thanks, needed a giggle !

Well I wanted to post earlier that he thinks he is a bad *advertiser censored**.
I am so sad about William and my heart goes out to Linda. I am also somewhat concerned for her safety.
But...
I feel dc may be wondering daily if he is being followed. DC, I bet my happy *advertiser censored** you are being followed.
I just wish I could give Linda a hug. You have been so strong and will someday, hopefully soon get Justice for William.

Well I wanted to post earlier that he thinks he is a bad *advertiser censored**.
I am so sad about William and my heart goes out to Linda. I am also somewhat concerned for her safety.
But...
I feel dc may be wondering daily if he is being followed. DC, I bet my happy *advertiser censored** you are being followed.
I just wish I could give Linda a hug. You have been so strong and will someday, hopefully soon get Justice for William.

I am worried about her safety too. As well as her health. This must be so stressful, frustrating, maddening, heartbreaking....I hope she is taking care of herself and getting some professional emotional support. I know my blood pressure would be going through the roof!

DC, I bet my happy *advertiser censored** you are being followed.

I always wondered how that works. If you haven't been charged with anything, and it looks likely that you will be; is anybody keeping an eye to make sure nobody goes on a 'road trip'?

I am worried about her safety too. As well as her health. This must be so stressful, frustrating, maddening, heartbreaking....I hope she is taking care of herself and getting some professional emotional support. I know my blood pressure would be going through the roof!
I wish she knew how many people really care for her emotional and physical well being. I can't imagine what she is going through.

I always wondered how that works. If you haven't been charged with anything, and it looks likely that you will be; is anybody keeping an eye to make sure nobody goes on a 'road trip'?
I want to think they are! I am gonna assume the vehicle that he(dc) is now driving is parked outside. If so may not need to watch so closely ; )

Hopefully, this will get someone talking...

https://www.facebook.com/LosAngeles...060950854159/1781187968574775/?type=3&theater

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

Like This PagePage Liked · 6 hrs ·

*REWARD INCREASE* Up to 20K for Information Leading to Apprehend Person(s) Responsible for Disappearance, William Cierzan, Santa Clarita Valley

"The City of Santa Clarita and an anonymous source are offering a $20,000 reward in exchange for information leading to the apprehension and/or conviction of the person(s) responsible for the disappearance of Santa Clarita resident William Cierzan who ha...s been missing since January."

$10,000 REWARD OFFERED TO PUBLIC; SEEKING PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE OF WILLIAM CIERZAN

A press conference was held on Wednesday, February 1, 2017, asking for the public’s assistance with information regarding the disappearance of 58 year-old William Cierzan. To view the Press Conference, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIiVZUfON9k

The City of Santa Clarita is offering a $10,000 reward in exchange for information leading to the apprehension and/or conviction of the person(s) responsible for the disappearance of Santa Clarita resident William Cierzan who has been missing since January.

William, a resident of Santa Clarita, went missing on the afternoon of Thursday, January 26, 2017, at approximately 4:00 p.m. His wife, Linda, spoke with him by phone that afternoon at about 4 pm while he was home cooking dinner. When Linda arrived home later that evening at around 7 pm, she noticed he was gone but his vehicle, wallet, and cellphone were left behind.

Deputies from Santa Clarita Valley Station were called to conduct a missing person investigation. Investigators later found blood inside the residence during a walk through.

William who is an employee of Magic Mountain enjoys the comfort of being at home with his family, enjoys an occasional round of golf and collects Coca-Cola memorabilia. His family is heartbroken that he has been missing for this length of time and would like him brought home safely.

City of Santa Clarita is offering the $10,000 reward in hopes that a person(s) will come forth with any valuable information that may lead to details in the disappearance and current whereabouts of William Cierzan.

If you have any information, please call Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500 and contact Detective Ralph Hernandez or Detective John Carlin. If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tipIMES (274637), or using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org/ See More

The reward was increased to 20k on 5/11, so about 6 days ago. How much is a friend's loss of freedom worth to someone? Obviously more than 20k. We wait.

The reward was increased to 20k on 5/11, so about 6 days ago. How much is a friend's loss of freedom worth to someone? Obviously more than 20k. We wait.

I think a lot of times it is FEAR, and the reward has to be large enough for someone to think they can uproot themselves and their family and move out of the area before they testify against someone.

You would be surprised sometimes. Family will turn family in for a dollar. When there is any personal knowledge known or loose lips by the responsible party it can really pay off for someone. Depends on the fear factor!

You would be surprised sometimes. Family will turn family in for a dollar. When there is any personal knowledge known or loose lips by the responsible party it can really pay off for someone. Depends on the fear factor!

True. But then again, how many dozens of cold cases do we have here, in which there are large, unclaimed rewards?

This little punk and anyone covering for him won't get away with this. It's just a matter of time.

This little punk and anyone covering for him won't get away with this. It's just a matter of time.

YES

I keep repeating this to myself
I firmly believe justice will be served
And I hope that the person covering for the punk gets what he is due

YES

I keep repeating this to myself
I firmly believe justice will be served
And I hope that the person covering for the punk gets what he is due
SABBM

That ^^^^^^

My half awake/half asleep thoughts this a.m. was after reading a little whiles back that a family member works construction(light) but still could have access to many areas.

And from past jobs, knows places....

My half awake/half asleep thoughts this a.m. was after reading a little whiles back that a family member works construction(light) but still could have access to many areas.

That is a scary thought.
Time to track the movements of two people on Jan 26 and forward.
I know there will be an arrest, but I am very impatient.
Thinking of Linda and the family, I can't even imagine what they are going through

Does anyone know what the statistics are for a POI to be arested for the crime? What needs to be done to bring Justice for Will?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back