Cadaver dog hit on scent in DBs bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get into a big discussion about the "cars" theme blanket but I'm curious about it. My babies are now men and I'm so out of the loop with what's in these days with little ones and thankfully, I have twin niece and nephew who try to keep me in the loop....anyhow.....to make a long story short, the twins are celebrating a bday this Saturday and my brother told me to buy "car" theme gifts for my nephew so was wondering is "car" mostly for boys or is it for both? Would a baby girl have a "car" blanket?

If your theory is Lisa died in on this blanket, who's blanket was it and where was it? If the cadaver dog hit in the master bedroom floor, why was there a blanket there? Did one of the boys bring it with him when he went to sleep with mom? If that's the case, how did Lisa get on it?

Cars themes are usually used for the little boys, but I believe there may be some items depicting the Female members of the "Cars" characters. I can only relate by my experience of having had a house FULL of little ones! My experience has been the kids leave their things everywhere and mom (me, in this case) just grabs what is handy. Or perhaps the boys just left it in the bedroom on the floor. I think that baby Lisa was just put down there for a minute and the items in question just happened to be in that spot. But we may never know. I wonder if a towel was found nearby...

if they were my clients i would be too :innocent:
Of course! They are trying to deflect that their client was drunk as a skunk/5 sheets to the wind and probably accidentally killed her child. That's why the supposed baby sightings in other states,:twocents:...

So she lawyers up and announces that she could be arrested and dogs hit in her house...and claims she was drinking so she doesn't remember what happened.

THIS is what took me off the fence completely! I never expected the hit to be in Mom's bedroom... narrows things down tremendously.

Yeah, nothing like direct evidence to make someone fall off the fence to one side or the other. :seeya: Lawyers are working over-time to SPIN this one!

When she lifts the carpet, I see a stain. I can't tell if it's from wooden floor staining or what.

I wonder if that's where the dog (s) hit.

When she lifts the carpet, I see a stain. I can't tell if it's from wooden floor staining or what.

I wonder if that's where the dog (s) hit.

Okay, now I'M gonna time myself out and stop reading for awhile... I was sitting here thinking, I wonder if n/t means where the DOG $hit or where the DOGS hit..."

But that's how the interview begins on the 17th, with her explaining why she thinks she'll be arrested.

Right, because that was also the same day the dog alerted to the bedroom :bow:. Makes sense to me.

Even if the interview was done on the 16th (Sunday night) I think LE may have gotten their consent to bring in cadaver dogs on the 16th, as well. Not sure about this though.

Okay, now I'M gonna time myself out and stop reading for awhile... I was sitting here thinking, I wonder if n/t means where the DOG $hit or where the DOGS hit..."

:floorlaugh: Either or is fine by me.

The comments about fear of being arrested were a full week prior to the dog "alert".. It's been reported numerous different times and dates.. But originally had long since been stated way prior to the dogs alerting..

(bold, underline and color by me)
I think I need a nap. I read this too fast, and thought there were specially trained "carpet agents" on the case. I said to myself, "Hmmm...isn't that something?" :doh:

OMG! Thank you for the laugh....I have tears running down my cheeks and I am giggling hysterically right now...weird looks from hubby who is doing homework online while I sleuth.

Much needed but my cheeks are sore from laughing after frowning for the last 3 weeks...

I'm most curious about the glow worm. Where has it been all this time? It was supposed to have been in the crib. Didn't notice it in the video after the first search but I suppose it could still have been there? Why wouldn't LE have taken it for testing then? Was it found on the floor in DB bedroom? And what happened to the Barney that she was carting around that second day?

Anyone remember Cuddle Cat? :doh:

The website, the spin...I'm really having McCann flashbacks now. I wonder if CS followed that case. :banghead:

I'm most curious about the glow worm. Where has it been all this time? It was supposed to have been in the crib. Didn't notice it in the video after the first search but I suppose it could still have been there? Why wouldn't LE have taken it for testing then? Was it found on the floor in DB bedroom? And what happened to the Barney that she was carting around that second day?

Anyone remember Cuddle Cat? :doh:

The website, the spin...I'm really having McCann flashbacks now. I wonder if CS followed that case. :banghead:

I wondered about the glow worm too. If that was my baby's favorite toy, I'd never let go of it.

Been super busy, can you tell me if the report of the hit by the cadaver dog specifically said "floor" or just "by the bed"? Thanks :)

I wondered about the glow worm too. If that was my baby's favorite toy, I'd never let go of it.

Been super busy, can you tell me if the report of the hit by the cadaver dog specifically said "floor" or just "by the bed"? Thanks :)

BBM

Search warrant stated -- 'The cadaver dog indicated a positive "hit" for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed.'

Not on the floor - NEAR the floor.

Read here -- http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

BBM

Search warrant stated -- 'The cadaver dog indicated a positive "hit" for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed.'

Not on the floor - NEAR the floor.

Read here -- http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

It did not specify "on the floor covering" as in "carpet". It said "in an area of the floor". Ambiguous enough so as not to give away the exact spot or exact object on which the dog hit. Yet clear enough to let everyone know there was a dead body in that room of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz