Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was hiding there. This is so far past stoopid.

I think they're watching us on firstcoastnews, some one just repeated a comment from above and said they got it from a blog then someone else repeated another comment from above.hmmm, guess I am not going to get anything new from them, copycats.

I just listened to firstcoast news and I didnt hear them say anything about CS being there at the dumpster-However they (LE) are at a dumpster right now.

I think this report is from earlier ,before the DNA and dumpster...which would explain why CS was there at that time.

Thats all there is right now.

Don't know where the dumpster came from - winterrose heard it... she is looking.

Galanos on HLN said she had gone to a doc and was now missing... really hyped the missing... sometime shortly after 5pm on his report...

I think Misty talked this afternoon when LE had her. I think that LE are going over what may have happened to Haleigh with Ron and Crystal...we may see that Misty has been arrested later. This would also explain why Crystal was missing for a while this afternoon...because she was so upset....

:drink:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Me right now!

Why can't these reports and reporters be consistant - just once!

Maybe they found something and Crystal has run off because of it and is upset? I do not think she has any involvement in this. As for the DNA sample they need, if they needed her DNA it could be because they found something and want to do that DNA testing where they put her DNA with Haleighs DNA.

Dumpster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member