Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
On JVM, reporter said LE has told the family to not go down to the dumpster site.

Originally Posted by sttct View Post #377
I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.
If there was a hole or trap door of some type under the carpet (?) that was hidden, then I'll bet the farm that place was rigged for SO's way before Ron & family moved in...jmho

My thoughts exactly!!!

Per Amy Doyle (HLN reporter), Teresa was told that the families are NOT to go anywhere near the dumpster site, and that law enforcement will update them as soon as they can.

Is there anywhere online showing this live? I am afraid when Jane Velez ends we won't be able to see what happens.

Per HLN - An empty dumpster brought to scene. Paternal grandmother just told reporter family has been alerted to stay at their camps to wait further news.

Like someone else said.. it must be so hard on the parents (well the whole family).. waiting.....

awww that made me so sad. I'm so sorry for you.

Me, too, MAMABEAR. Well, I don't feel sorry for you. I admire you. You made it through the worst tragedy imaginable, which I for one don't even have the strength to try to imagine.

I think that a body was definetly found since they have told the family to stay away from the site. I have a feeling that Nancy Grace is pre-taped tonight b/c her website is not updated on this and Jane hasn't said anything about Nancy having the latest!

Just got home from a family funeral and when I heard the news that they were
searching a dumpster for Haleigh, the thought was just too much!
It makes me heartsick to think that another child could be disposed of like trash!

Me, too, MAMABEAR. Well, I don't feel sorry for you. I admire you. You made it through the worst tragedy imaginable, which I for one don't even have the strength to try to imagine.

oh my gosh.. I don't have the strength to try to imagine it either and I second that, I admire your courage as well.

Thanks all. ---Life do go on.

I would certainly hate to be on Nat. TV at a time like this. She is acting ok to me. Now KC is a different bird. LOL

Misty talking about taking the trash out the back door on occasion just re entered my mind..:eek:

I am sitting here just balling my eyes out. My son whom is 15 today and we are adopting came up and gave me a big hug. I just don't understand how someone could harm a child I just don't get it. never will :( :behindbar

Did she ever come back to the area after the detectives took her in for questioning?
[I'm sure answers are on here, but I can't even read the posts before BAM!I'm a whole page behind.]

I am sitting here just balling my eyes out. My son whom is 15 today and we are adopting came up and gave me a big hug. I just don't understand how someone could harm a child I just don't get it. never will :( :behindbar

Me either 6angels..
Thank you for taking care of the children who need love. I am sure they give you plenty of thankful smiles, but the world around you owes you a huge thanks and applause..:clap:

Holy cow, I got off and went to two parent teacher conference, made dinner and flipped on the tv...can someone give me a run-down without rumors? TIA!

Awwwwwwww. ((((( HUGGS)))))
If you need to then get away from this and turn the TV to cartoons for a few.

Me either 6angels..
Thank you for taking care of the children who need love. I am sure they give you plenty of thankful smiles, but the world around you owes you a huge thanks and applause..:clap:

thank you .I just don't get it. I was a abused child and our new 4 was abused children I thank God everyday our two biological children will never know what its like to be abused. There is people out in the world that will adopt a child to save it from being abused even a older child. So why they don't give their child up for adoption instead of harming them I'll never know. Now I don't know if Misty or Her mom or dad did this but who ever did it needs to rot in hell :behindbar

Just saw on JVM they were all standing around talking and I never saw the dumpster covered up... It was wide open when I saw it live about 5 min ago before they started talking about the Octo Mom.

Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.

So sorry for your loss :(
:blowkiss:

EDITED TO ADD: my daughter calls me Mamabear all the time, so I feel I know you. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels