Cal-Sag Channel Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
by Greta Van Susteren
Email from OTR Producer in Bolingbrook:
We are heading out to different search areas. Weather is bad! 4 inches of snow and still coming down. We are hopong to get closer to the canal this morning, last night the weather made it impossible.
We have some pretty solid new leads and are trying to piece everything together, but as soon as we do we will update.
Kerry E. O’Connor

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/05/update-from-bolingbrook-2/

I'm thinking for a copter to be there for as long as it has, they are expecting something to be brought up, IMO.

This sounds very possible to me GB. He probably figured another blue barrel tossed in there would be no big deal. It's certainly not out of place with all the barge traffic. Could he have had her body shipped out on a barge by an unsuspecting person? Just toss the barrel with others that are being loaded for removal. I hate this man more than I hate SP. At least SP tried to look upset and shed some pathetic tears. DP is just plain coldhearted. I am hoping for an arrest asap. He should not be out with others and he should DEFINITELY not be with children.

Speaking of children, I had a dark thought the other night while lurking. You don't think he'd do something to the children, do you? As a last FU to everyone. I'm not sure he'd kill himself since he's so narcissistic, but he's so twisted maybe he'd murder the children so Cassandra couldn't have them.

Greybeard: What if he put the body in the water, and then completely destroyed the barrel by chopping it up or something and then put it in garbage bags or just threw the pieces in a nearby dumpster? We have had to break up plastic boxes before for the garbage service here because everything has to be bagged for our landfill.
--T/Fox
--------------------------------------------------------
Ya know T/F, seems to me one of the reporters on the TV said
they flew around and counted about 10 barrels just lying around.
That would be sometin' if the cops found the right one using a dog eh? Those darn dogs again.... from the looks of things no one would even look twice at a barrel otherwise.
I think it's just a matter of time on this one.
I vote they charge him on the other one first, then if more evidence appears they can get him again. He is worried about his love life, so I say let him have one. (wearing orange)
Scott acted the same way afterwards don't ya think?

Greybeard

Do you all see the white marker floats they are leaving in place?

Has DP been out in the media today or yesterday? Or pulling any of his idiotic stunts?

If not, then perhaps he is getting nervous. Maybe they are too close for comfort at this point of the investigation.

PS. Does anyone know what the long line leading from the white truck into the water is? Looks like it's hooked to a winch.

I'm wondering if there is a connection between the most recent search warrant and this activity today.

It seems that the men at the canal are pretty focused on "something".

The weather is turning really bad, I bet the copters have to retreat soon.

If this is where Drew put her, don't you know he is soiling himself?

Oh, please God, let them find Stacy!!!!!

I didn't see the coroner's vehicle, but there is a long line of official cars there. They've also brought in a second tow truck (for the winch) and a flat bed.

I tried nbc again and it locked up on me again. Keep us posted. Anyone see any coroner vehicles in the area?

I'm watching FoxNews and I'm trying not to read too much into things but they seem very focused. More people are coming over and focusing in on "something".

Well ,not much going on the diver is out of the water..they just panned out to show you the entire area over to Statesville Prison.
I think they are waiting maybe for another diver to go in..probably deciding where to go next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82