Calendar of Case

Lots of work there!! Good job - any way you can edit your first post and move this calendar to that page and make a notation about it being updated and the date of the update???

Lots of work there!! Good job - any way you can edit your first post and move this calendar to that page and make a notation about it being updated and the date of the update???

Er . . . I don't know. Chicoliving is considering making it a sticky or adding it to timeline sticky. So I guess just the updated calendar could go there.

Er . . . I don't know. Chicoliving is considering making it a sticky or adding it to timeline sticky. So I guess just the updated calendar could go there.

In any event, great job - just would like it to be somewhere where it can be easily accessible and seen by all. Keep going though - why stop at July 16, lol.

In any event, great job - just would like it to be somewhere where it can be easily accessible and seen by all. Keep going though - why stop at July 16, lol.

Well, I'm really only interested in the time when Caylee could have disappeared. If someone wants to calendarize since then, I can send them the calendar pages for August and September and we can combine the two. My neck hurts.

In trying to put together a mental picture, one of the things I wish I knew is this: Prior to June 15/16, who was Caylee with most of the time? I've seen nothing to indicate that she was constantly with Casey (in interviews, her friends indicate seeing Caylee with her on a fairly regular basis, but by no means all the time), yet both the grandparents have jobs and it's obvious the nanny didn't exist.

So, as far as anyone knows, would it be safe to assume that Caylee was with the grandparents any time and every time that she wasn't with Casey, and therefore Casey must have only been "relieved" of Caylee when George and Cindy weren't working? Or were there any other caregivers in Caylee's life?

Is there any "picture" at all of what Caylee's daily routine was prior to 6/15? Meaning... did she sleep in her own bed every night, or at least most nights? And if so, wouldn't that mean Casey had to bring her home to the Anthony house every night, or at least most nights?

I am just trying to figure out where Caylee's normal daily life changed, where the pattern changed. I know there's a lot of assumption that she died somewhere around the 16/17/18 of June because she wasn't seen after that (and there's the shovel situation, but I am not considering that right at the moment), but if there was no real pattern to her life before 6/15 from which to observe a sudden change, then there's no way to really know whether she was still alive even in late June. Is there?

In trying to put together a mental picture, one of the things I wish I knew is this: Prior to June 15/16, who was Caylee with most of the time? I've seen nothing to indicate that she was constantly with Casey (in interviews, her friends indicate seeing Caylee with her on a fairly regular basis, but by no means all the time), yet both the grandparents have jobs and it's obvious the nanny didn't exist.

So, as far as anyone knows, would it be safe to assume that Caylee was with the grandparents any time and every time that she wasn't with Casey, and therefore Casey must have only been "relieved" of Caylee when George and Cindy weren't working? Or were there any other caregivers in Caylee's life?

Is there any "picture" at all of what Caylee's daily routine was prior to 6/15? Meaning... did she sleep in her own bed every night, or at least most nights? And if so, wouldn't that mean Casey had to bring her home to the Anthony house every night, or at least most nights?

I am just trying to figure out where Caylee's normal daily life changed, where the pattern changed. I know there's a lot of assumption that she died somewhere around the 16/17/18 of June because she wasn't seen after that (and there's the shovel situation, but I am not considering that right at the moment), but if there was no real pattern to her life before 6/15 from which to observe a sudden change, then there's no way to really know whether she was still alive even in late June. Is there?

She spent a lot of nights with Tony in the first half of June -- without Caylee. Really hard to know where either of them were during the day when Casey was supposed to be at work. I don't think there's really any way to say that Caylee wasn't still alive up to June 27, when the car was abandoned, except that she was never seen again by anyone after the 16th.

She spent a lot of nights with Tony in the first half of June -- without Caylee. Really hard to know where either of them were during the day when Casey was supposed to be at work. I don't think there's really any way to say that Caylee wasn't still alive up to June 27, when the car was abandoned, except that she was never seen again by anyone after the 16th.

Right. So after the 16th, she theoretically could have been alive, but in order for that to be true, there would have to be some other caretaker in the picture. Because we know she wasn't with Casey and we know she wasn't with the grandparents. And all indications are that there was no other caretaker. Hmmm.

I guess that does put her time of death pretty darned close to the 16th and not much later.

So... Knowing that there was no "Zanny the nanny", can anyone come up with a possible scenario where Caylee could have still been alive on the 19th? That is the first date I see on the calendar where Casey was in someone's presence (Tony) and did not have Caylee with her. She wasn't with the grandparents, so where else could she have been? Are there any "still alive" possibilities at all as of that date?

I'm just "thinking"/typing aloud here. Helps me work these things out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back