Can anyone help please?

I'm so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I considered posting under the "Missing" folders because I feel totally lost!!!

I am painfully new to the forum. I have lurked for some time, ironically, I used to lurk on the National website for missing children and read all of the information about each child. I wanted to make sure that I was familiar with them in case I ever crossed their path. LOL Wishfull thinking. :( Then I would visit the unidentified section and found myself saying "don't they see that this has to be that kid?" I never told anyone that I did that because I was afraid they would think I was morbid. THEN I find you guys! Yay!

Anyway, since I can't start a new thread yet, I am trying to find out if there is a Websleuths 101 folder that explains how to jump in, which forum one should start in, etc. I have read all of the thread etiquitte and resource folders, etc., but I didn't really find anything that answered my question! Thanks!

I'm so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I considered posting under the "Missing" folders because I feel totally lost!!!

I am painfully new to the forum. I have lurked for some time, ironically, I used to lurk on the National website for missing children and read all of the information about each child. I wanted to make sure that I was familiar with them in case I ever crossed their path. LOL Wishfull thinking. :( Then I would visit the unidentified section and found myself saying "don't they see that this has to be that kid?" I never told anyone that I did that because I was afraid they would think I was morbid. THEN I find you guys! Yay!

Anyway, since I can't start a new thread yet, I am trying to find out if there is a Websleuths 101 folder that explains how to jump in, which forum one should start in, etc. I have read all of the thread etiquitte and resource folders, etc., but I didn't really find anything that answered my question! Thanks!

:welcome5: Scroll up on this page. Where you see the blue band with several headings click on FAQ. There are sub headings which may help you. Jump in anywhere that interests you. If u have a question folks here are happy to help.

Welcome to Ws dodgerchick, just hop right on to any thread and you will be a welcome addition to any discussion!
For some ideas, you could click on the upper right corner of screen for "new posts".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back