Can someone explain to me on WHAT basis was Darin cleared??

Oh I have the tape made but I'm embarrassed to tell you I'm very short of funds so can't afford to mail it as yet. I'll do it after Christmas if you don't mind.

I'm just back to work after two years on disability so I haven't been paid a full week yet.

There's nothing to tell, there's nothing from the website. Dasqal has posted that the dna tests have come to nothing...they don't help Darlie. I trust her and believe what she has posted since she was involved from the beginning from a LE aspect. Anything more would be invading her privacy so I'll leave it to her to tell you.

I have emailed the website several times asking for an update on the dna tests but no reply.

Oh all the best to you and Happy Holidays.

Cami, you should have told me you were out of work, let me know what it's costs to send? Still curious after all this time what you have on this tape??? I pretty much figured if there was any DNA evidence fully exonerating Darlie, it would have been released to the public in LOUD VOLUMES!!! Keep the faith and glad to hear you are back to work. Take Care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Ann

Cami sent the tape me a long time ago. I watched so many times. It really shows you what Darlie's team doesn't want us to know. When I rec'd the video I was already on the guilty side but you never know... anyhow, after watching that tape, it sealed it for me.

Ann, at first I didn't want her to be guilty, but after everything is read, broke apart into tiny little pieces to which is easier to understand, you can't put blame on anyone but Darlie. I could of been happy with the LIP but after all these years with her still denying it, I am ready for her to go..sorry..... but looking at those pics of her little boys and the way they were stabbed repeatedly I have nothing nice to say about her and I am tired of her wasting tax payers money. Her boys would be adults now. She felt she had every right to take their lives away so why should she live another 13 years. I wonder what her number is...she should be up next.

Cami sent the tape me a long time ago. I watched so many times. It really shows you what Darlie's team doesn't want us to know. When I rec'd the video I was already on the guilty side but you never know... anyhow, after watching that tape, it sealed it for me.

Ann, at first I didn't want her to be guilty, but after everything is read, broke apart into tiny little pieces to which is easier to understand, you can't put blame on anyone but Darlie. I could of been happy with the LIP but after all these years with her still denying it, I am ready for her to go..sorry..... but looking at those pics of her little boys and the way they were stabbed repeatedly I have nothing nice to say about her and I am tired of her wasting tax payers money. Her boys would be adults now. She felt she had every right to take their lives away so why should she live another 13 years. I wonder what her number is...she should be up next.

Okay, you have just peaked my curiosity that my higher whitywendy!!! Someone please give me the tape, I will surely pay for it!! Love Ya Cami, I am still trying to turn the tide to the 100% guilty side... And yes Wendy, it kills me everytime I see the picture of the boys living and how positively adoreable and happy they are and then the pictures of their death, HORRIFYING is the least I can say... Hold all your babies tight and LOVE them to death every day!! Ann:angel::angel:

None of us wanted her to be guilty I think. I was innocent for so long but yes when you break it all down, you just can't give her the out. She killed those boys.

Okay, you have just peaked my curiosity that my higher whitywendy!!! Someone please give me the tape, I will surely pay for it!! Love Ya Cami, I am still trying to turn the tide to the 100% guilty side... And yes Wendy, it kills me everytime I see the picture of the boys living and how positively adoreable and happy they are and then the pictures of their death, HORRIFYING is the least I can say... Hold all your babies tight and LOVE them to death every day!! Ann:angel::angel:

The tape really breaks it down. Have you tried Utube? It is a forensics show. Check there. I think I might of made a copy of it, I will have to check with my husband.

The tape really breaks it down. Have you tried Utube? It is a forensics show. Check there. I think I might of made a copy of it, I will have to check with my husband.

I qutoes myself...oops. anyhow, Ann I asked my hubby and of course he forgot to make a copy of it before I mailed it back. I should of known. :banghead:

No, it's gone from Utube due to a copywright dispute with the tv Medstar.

Welcome back Miss Wendy, we missed you.

Ha, Ha, Ha, still waiting for the tape you guys!! Bring it on!! You tell me the gravesite video doesn't exist, so what about this supposed tape you have??? LMAO, Nothing better than giving it back!! Anyhow, is there really no way I can view this tape/video WhityWendy or Cami?? Take Care and I Love You Guys, it is always fun!! Ann:woohoo::twocents::banghead::furious:

Ha, Ha, Ha, still waiting for the tape you guys!! Bring it on!! You tell me the gravesite video doesn't exist, so what about this supposed tape you have??? LMAO, Nothing better than giving it back!! Anyhow, is there really no way I can view this tape/video WhityWendy or Cami?? Take Care and I Love You Guys, it is always fun!! Ann:woohoo::twocents::banghead::furious:

Okay keep you hair on as my mum used to say, LOL. I have the tape all ready for you. I'm not going to discuss my financial woes here except to say if you pay into Long Term Disability at work.....don't get sick because they don't want to give it back to you...

You're questioning the validity of the tape now? LOL. You could probably see this program on Forensics Files on Court TV if you have it. It's called Invisible Intruder.

No, there is no place to view the tape, it's been removed from Youtube due to copyright issues. Actually if you search back through the threads here you can see several "tv alerts" where this program was coming on and our discussion of it.

We are assuming the hired killer is an experienced one. Since they can't advertise in the yellow pages, imagine the ads. You get what you get when you hire someone to kill. They might be good and leave no evidence behind, they might be even better and leave evidence you did it behind. They may not be good at all and fail to complete the job as the IDI theories maintain.

We all seem to have this idea that hired killers are experienced, good at what they do, and would complete the job as "contracted".

Think about it people!!!!
When hired killers are caught unless they worked for a crime family they are usually not very well educated, not experienced, killed the wrong person, etc in other words if they were to be held liable for their work, like say a brick mason would be, many would lose their licenses to kill.
Hired killers are usually not the James Bond type we in-vision.

Think crack head, drug and alcohol abusers, people who in-vision themselves as "gangsta" tough.
That would be a closer description of a "hired killer" than the ones portrayed above. A brave man dedicated to his work who will complete the job regardless of the circumstances. Is that what you expect from a hired killer?
A truer description would be a coward who is looking for a fast big buck and doesn't care how he gets it.

Not completing the job is not a reason to disbelieve an intruder did it.

No that's not a reason but no physical evidence that an intruder, hired killer or not, existed is. Especially when all that evidence points back inside the home to the person who told the original story.

We are assuming the hired killer is an experienced one. Since they can't advertise in the yellow pages, imagine the ads. You get what you get when you hire someone to kill. They might be good and leave no evidence behind, they might be even better and leave evidence you did it behind. They may not be good at all and fail to complete the job as the IDI theories maintain.

We all seem to have this idea that hired killers are experienced, good at what they do, and would complete the job as "contracted".

Think about it people!!!!
When hired killers are caught unless they worked for a crime family they are usually not very well educated, not experienced, killed the wrong person, etc in other words if they were to be held liable for their work, like say a brick mason would be, many would lose their licenses to kill.
Hired killers are usually not the James Bond type we in-vision.

Think crack head, drug and alcohol abusers, people who in-vision themselves as "gangsta" tough.
That would be a closer description of a "hired killer" than the ones portrayed above. A brave man dedicated to his work who will complete the job regardless of the circumstances. Is that what you expect from a hired killer?
A truer description would be a coward who is looking for a fast big buck and doesn't care how he gets it.

Did you reread what you wrote up here? The hired killer is not the James Bond type we think but some for a quick buck....

These were children that were killed with deep penatrating wounds. There was an adult female (whom I would assume you would have expected to be the target) and she is slashed. He steals nothing, he walks away and continues walking even when Darlie gets up to follow him. (You have to assume that if she could see and hear him he can her plus she turns on the light) Leaves rather calmly and is kind enough not to mess up the garage and to make sure the back gate is closed well.

Now this (not the James Bond guy) did all this without leaving any evidense implicating himself other than letting the only living witness watch his exit.....

hmmmm....Just a thought:angel:

What tape are you guys talking about it ? Can this tape/docu/movie be found on YouTube ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back