Can you say "Airbrush"?

I think JBean is correct, that it's probably standard to airbrush everybody. Not too long ago, Faith Hill was on the cover of Good Houskeeping, Redbook or one of those mags and somewhere else after that she was interviewed and showed both versions of the pic, the before and after. I want to say she said she didn't know that it was going to be done.
Barbara Walters on The View a few weeks back showed a picture of her where she had been airbrushed to appear thinner--but they left the actual black outline still.

Regardless of whether or not she was airbrushed, Elizabeth Hurley still is a beautiful woman. That said, I don't particularly care for her.

The trick is to make a person look natural and enhance their features, not turn them into someone else. Just because you can erase 20+ years doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Here's a sample of how an elderly woman was photoshop to a young woman.

fountain%20of%20youth%20thumb.jpg

Wow — that's extraordinary. :)

I have never been attracted to excessively skinny, artificial women. I was once a 13 year old boy, I don't have fantasies about women that look like one.
You are well adjusted.
But some men are still looking for the airbrush woman.

I loved that photo of Jaime Leigh Curtis in More magazine. She appeared in panties and a sport bra, sans makeup and airbrush, just to prove it's okay to look like a fifty year old woman. I love Jaime, she looks great and she doesn't even color her hair. She looks normal and human, like we all should.

eta: Those photos of EH are so obviously photoshopped, it looks like they put her head on some mannequin body. There is not a wrinkle, freckle, crease, or any other flaw anywhere on it. What happened to the protruding clavicles evident in the photo at the bottom? And what is with her man's skin? He looks like he has jaundice.

She is STUNNING .. Airbrushed or not, she still looks HOT!!!! She has a great body to begin with and a very pretty face .. :p

Elizabeth Hurley is my DH's biggest crush!
I dont know why because she really is not much to look at, I mean who wants to look like her.:rolleyes:
Just kidding, that was the jealousy brewing in me.

Elizabeth Hurley is my DH's biggest crush!
I dont know why because she really is not much to look at, I mean who wants to look like her.:rolleyes:
Just kidding, that was the jealousy brewing in me.

Come sit next to me! :D

LOL! I'd never call someone a cow, let alone an old one!

I think maybe it's a combination, of keeping herself up and looking good (she still models, and I believe is still a spokeswoman for Estee Lauder) but yes, it's probably a bit of airbrushing. She looked pretty darn good in her wedding photos last year, and i'm not sure they're airbrushed if you kwim? But again, I could be wrong about that too LOL.

BUt if I look HALF that good in 13 years I'll be one helluva happy camper!!!:woohoo:

ditto:)....she admits there's airbrush used, touch-ups, whatever....i've always thought she was sooooo pretty...i like the last picture at the bottom of the 'article'/link, also ....

eta the link that floh originally poste...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...73&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

or am i simply a horrible jealous old cow? :D

Elizabeth Hurley
Proving she is the yummiest mummy, the model, actress and producer is the latest high profile clothes horse for high street Spanish chain Mango and though she may be a 42-year-old mum-of-one in the labels skimpy beachwear she reveals a figure most women half her age would envy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...73&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5
I don't know if we can say airbrushed...but we can surely say IMPLANTS! ;)

Her images were photoshopped... very rarely are modeling shots ever shown in their natural state. First, emphasis is put on setting up the lighting and composition... then in postprocessing, we start off by airbrushing out blemishes... then we work on the image lighting, usually getting the contrast right for that "pro" look... then we use layers and filters like blurring and noise to get the nice smooth even toned skin. We then mask the layers and "paint" back on the smooth even skin. Then we enhance the makeup and other coloring aspects of the shot. Usually, from there, if the shot is for commercial use, the physique is worked over at the request of the model, or the agency that is wanting the images for ads or such.

So... this shot of Liz is very much photoshopped... very much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back