Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying that the families are found alive but also for strength and closure if they are not.

Sounds like the journalists are backtracking now.

JMO

Maybe test results for evidence that was collected has been completed, and the victims can be tied to the green truck or the Airdrie acreage.

Homicide detectives :furious: :steamed:

Sorry it didn't copy post for some reason. That is in response to post # 686.

I think that was to be expected. I wonder if the arrest is related to breach of bail conditions, or whether there is evidence connecting him to the disappearance.

Any breach would be associated with his bail related to the ID theft .. not in connection with this case. Unless reporters are jumping the gun.

Sources close to the investigation say Garland is being questioned by police.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/nathan-o-brien-amber-alert-douglas-garland-back-in-custody-1.2706455

Any breach would be associated with his bail related to the ID theft .. not in connection with this case. Unless reporters are jumping the gun.

I thought one of the conditions of his bail for the ID theft was that he not return to the farm ?

Okay, now I see what you are saying - yes the reporters are definitely saying it's in relation to the missing family case so that would have nothing to do with the bail for the ID

I thought one of the conditions of his bail for the ID theft was that he not return to the farm ?

Okay, now I see what you are saying - yes the reporters are definitely saying it's in relation to the missing family case so that would have nothing to do with the bail for the ID

Although there were conditions related to transitional housing, I don't recall seeing a specific condition that he not return to the farm (other than the judge reminding him he would not be doing so ... possibly just because there was an active search being conducted at the time). IF all he did was return to the farm, any arrest should still not be related to the missing person investigation. Sounds to me like they've got something on dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961