CANADA Canada - Angela Arseneault, 17, Burnaby, British Columbia, 29 Aug 1994

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
Canada's Missing | Case details

On August 29, 1994, Angela Arseneault was reported missing by her common law spouse. She was last seen on August 19, 1994, they and another male went shopping. Later that day, Angela left to catch a bus home alone. When her common law spouse returned home, the lights were on in the apartment, a window was left open and Angela’s purse was in the kitchen. Angela has not been seen since.

showImage
showImage

I wish there was an explanation as to why her common-law husband actually waited ten days to report her missing. Does that seem extremely suspicious to me or am I the only one?...
I wonder what happened to her from there? She was thinking...with the lights on, the shopping bags there and the window open, if she was kidnapped, maybe an intruder, and her kidnapping maybe wasn't related to prostitution?
My way of thinking is that if she were going to go with a client, a person would most likely put away the shopping and take her purse before leaving, although I suppose she might have been in a hurry...
I suspect the common-law husband. I don't know how solid her alibi was, or if it was her husband and his friend who saw her get on the bus, or someone else saw Angela get on the bus...
I guess the best scenario would be if she decided to take off and start over somewhere... Although it wouldn't necessarily be necessary for one to disappear to do that, unless she was in an abusive situation... I don't suppose that's the case because she was a prostitute, because I've read that sometimes sex workers have relatively normal boyfriends... I was thinking about that...

This case makes me feel bad... maybe I would have continued with the alleged drug use, and the alleged prostitution, or maybe I would have decided to get out of it... either way, 17 years old is too young to disappear or die, yes that's what happened. She should have had a lifetime to make decisions, good or bad...who knows? maybe she's still out there somewhere. Stranger things have happened...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost