CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for PK:

When you and Audrey went out for a quick shopping trip, did she take her purse which had all of her important documents contained within?

Or, did Audrey just take a wallet when she was going out in your car?

And.....were you aware that Audrey kept her important documents in her purse?

:tyou:

ETA: OK, one more question - did Audrey wear a wristwatch? If so, was it smashed during the assault/killing? This would give LE a reasonable timeline.

And about what you (PK) said about Audrey loving seeing the stars. Was there any evidence on her property that she had been attacked on the lawn area and dragged into the garage?

OK, that's two questions........:blushing:

After reviewing the aerial view of AG's property, and seeing that very long driveway, I wish to ask PK who did snow removal for her.

Also, would like to know what areas of the home and property had the landscaping, as the only thing I can glean from the pictures are coniferous and deciduous trees. There doesn't seem to be landscaping around the outside of the house.

Thank you PK.

Eyeglasses

• Did Audrey wear eyeglasses all the time, or just for reading and driving?
  • Where her eyeglasses found at the crime scene?

I don't even know WHY I'm asking this, it is obviously irrelevant, only that she doesn't have eyeglasses on in all the pictures.

Source for pics: http://beckettglaves.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/8242/runtime.php?SiteId=8242&NavigatorId=78497&op=tributeFamilyPhotos&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=619536&LinkId=282

ETA: OMG dotr!! I believe our thoughts are somehow connected! What are the chances we were both thinking of that movie at the exact same time!!! You must be my long lost twin :) THANKS so much for that link, you just answered one of my questions :)

That was pretty cool Hazel! Actually, I wonder if we both were started thinking about Lily's comment about the CIA -and from there to the movie...anyway thanks for the great photos, AG looks quite attractive and wow, that car looks really amazing! Even in that picture, it appears that a guy in a truck is looking at it.I bet AG drew alot of attention( especially as an older lady) whipping by..

I hate saying this, but all this electric fence talk is making me wonder if LE was looking for a cattle prod or stun gun in the barn down the road..

I find it interesting that AG's estate did not have to be probated! From recent experience, I really don't understand how this estate was taken care of in less than one month -- imo not possible.

Conversely, I think it is very sad, that a hefty sum of that estate is not allocated towards a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction for the murder of AG!!

It's just not fair -- it is surprising what people will divulge if they get paid for doing so.

imo

I saw a recent US show on how to avoid probate, so it's probably something like that. I believe it involves getting some sort of document, and a lawyer who knows what to do.

Hopefully LE will release more info soon to help us solve this crime.

I find it interesting that AG's estate did not have to be probated! From recent experience, I really don't understand how this estate was taken care of in less than one month -- imo not possible.

Conversely, I think it is very sad, that a hefty sum of that estate is not allocated towards a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction for the murder of AG!!

It's just not fair -- it is surprising what people will divulge if they get paid for doing so.

imo

I agree with the highlighted part wholeheartedly. For that matter - is any reward being offered in order to locate Audrey's killer?

-----------

ETA: For PK - did Audrey purchase dog food by going shopping in her car/your car or did she have it delivered from the vet/pet store?

It doesn't look like a pack of smokes to me. Rather, it looks like a white box with a lid on it - like a medium-sized jewellry box perhaps.

And wow, that's a hotter car than I'd originally thought. I believe (could be wrong of course!!) it's what used to be called a Z28 with a V-8 engine.

I believe PK said she smoked Belmonts so it could be a pack of Belmont 100's or it could be a cigarette case. The item in her other hand certainly looks like a lighter with a fancy casing.

MOO

Did someone get carried away watching a film.....

http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/594717--audrey-s-story-continues
In 2007, Hollywood came to Indian Trail to film scenes for a B-list movie called Cyborg Soldier. Audrey delighted in having her picture taken with the movie co-star, Tiffani Thiessen, known to pop-culture junkies for playing teenage roles in the TV shows Saved By The Bell and Beverly Hills 90210
CYBORG SOLDIER - Trailer - YouTube

Interesting that that trailer shows cemetary scenes. Looks like they were filming right there beside her house. A lot of the people working on that set would have been local, or at least from the Toronto area.

MOO

I highly doubt anyone from the film shoot is the killer. I keep going back to the phrase by LE :"Look young and look close".

AG was quite the headturner in that car. I wonder if someone was watching her habits at the coffee shop and followed her home.? Whomever it was was not going to risk driving up her long driveway, so he must park maybe in a laneway nearby and sneak onto property through fields and woods. So I agree , think young and fit. I see this scenario in all the attacks and murders.

In SV'smurder a Tim Horton's is very close to her house, the wood that backs onto her property is feet away from the drivethrough.Also there is a lot of parking space with the bulk barn and the liquor store there as well. You could park there all night and no one would notice. From there it would be a full circle to do the deed and arrive back at Greenhawks just over the road from T.H

In SV'smurder a Tim Horton's is very close to her house, the wood that backs onto her property is feet away from the drivethrough.Also there is a lot of parking space with the bulk barn and the liquor store there as well. You could park there all night and no one would notice. From there it would be a full circle to do the deed and arrive back at Greenhawks just over the road from T.H
Thanks libyana -- I hope you don't mind if I copy your post and quote it in Sonia's thread -- there's something I've been thinking for a long time, and don't remember anyone else thinking the same -- your post just reminded me of that old theory I had.

Just in case, if you want to post there, here is the link to SV's thread #2:
Found Deceased Canada - Sonia Varaschin, 42, Orangeville, 29 Aug 2010 - #2

Now that we're on the topic of parking a car - where could the killer have parked relatively near to Audrey's house before the murder?

PK, is there a laneway into the cemetery or into the bushes which would allow the killer to 'do the deed' and then quickly get away? And if so, could the killer have walked easily (no fence, etc.) from the cemetery to Audrey's house?

The book PK mentioned:

Fair Game: How a Top CIA Agent Was Betrayed by Her Own Government [Paperback] Valerie Plame Wilson (Author)

Is it possible that the CIA approached AG during/before or shortly after her Chalk River stint??

From Wikipedia: The primary function of the CIA is to collect information about foreign governments, corporations, and individuals, and to advise public policymakers.

Thus her interest in this book?

In the movie of the same name, Valerie Plame Wilson was portrayed by Naomi Watts who also starred in Mulholland Drive. Seems AG and Lachlan Cranswick shared an interest in more than just science and computers.

Yet another question for PK:

Did Audrey have curtains and/or blinds on her windows? Living in such a remote area, it might be possible to not have window coverings. And if so, was she in the habit of drawing the window coverings in the evenings? Even the back windows which would face out to the cemetery/wooded area.

Thanks......

Now that we're on the topic of parking a car - where could the killer have parked relatively near to Audrey's house before the murder?

PK, is there a laneway into the cemetery or into the bushes which would allow the killer to 'do the deed' and then quickly get away? And if so, could the killer have walked easily (no fence, etc.) from the cemetery to Audrey's house?

OK, made this MAP, and indicated with dotted lines what I believe are roads/paths.

PK, could you please confirm for us if:
1) The house marked with the yellow "F" is where the dogs started barking frantically at 2:30 am? (as indicated in the Jon Wells' Timeline of Events map)

2) Are there more roads besides the ones marked on the map, that cannot be seen on Google map?

3) Is that a dirt path where I marked with yellow dots? I have looked at that area from different angles, using Google Earth, and it seems to me, there is a path between those trees that leads to a creek.

4) In your opinion, could the perp have parked his/her car hidden anywhere around A's house, and walked to her house? Is there any REAL fence as property boundary? THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! :seeya:​
attachment.php

Attachments

• MAP_Audrey.jpg
    MAP_Audrey.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 146
And yet another question for PK - when you get REALLY tired of us, please just say so. We'll understand!! :blushing:

Question: Did LE ever ask you about 'young and close' people around/near to Audrey? I mean, did they ever ask something like - 'What do you know about Joe/Jenny Schmoe who live nearby?'

Thanks......

In the movie of the same name, Valerie Plame Wilson was portrayed by Naomi Watts who also starred in Mulholland Drive. Seems AG and Lachlan Cranswick shared an interest in more than just science and computers.
Since we first heard about Audrey's murder, I always wondered if Audrey had been following the news about LC. I went as far as thinking she could have been our DD2's Can. friend!! -- but don't think so.
Every now and then, I still think Audrey might have stumble upon one of L's threads. I hope LE checked her computers....and I most certainly hope that "the items missing from her home" does not refer to one or more of her computers :( -- I first thought it meant items missing from her garage, but now I'm not too sure what it means. In any case, I guess PK is the only one who would be able to know what was missing -- as always, all just my humble opinion.

Wow, so many ways to get close to her property, I have not seen this map before. Is there a map of SL's place? I am useless at posting . I am betting you will find trails and fields there too.
I heard a rumour about blood being found at T.H's washroom. The washroom is just inside to the right of the door, you can actually go in there without being seen by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500