Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is a fault in the Forced Air heating system possibly coupled with the fact that the house has an underground garage...i.e. the exhaust fumes building in the basement. They may have both went for a swim in the basement and quickly passed out in the water.

I'm leaning toward murder-suicide, but I hope I'm wrong.

Well, I will be following this story to understand why this happened.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/much-loved-billionaire-couple-found-dead-in-north-york-mansion

Sources close to the case believe Honey may have been killed in a secondary location in the $6.9 million Old Colony Rd. house and then moved to the location where she was later found with her deceased husband.

Emergency responders found the pair hanging from a railing that surrounds lap pool inside the house southeast of Bayview Ave. and Hwy. 401.

Pool railing

https://cdn.remax.ca/images/listing...ss&cs=tinysrgb&fit=fill&bg=ffffff&w=674&h=505

Well, I will be following this story to understand why this happened.

Very shocking. Even $4.3 billion can't buy happiness, immortality, good health, the perfect spouse...

How horrible ...I don't know what to think. One never knows one's private life behind closed doors.
Still, could they have let someone in? Some they knew and trusted?

What on earth happened here?

Then again, the home no doubt has surveillance video....if that wasn't tampered with.....may indeed be a murder suicide.

On sept. 27, 2017, judge threw out the most recent of a 10 year old series of lawsuits for "fiduciary duties". Just over a month later, Shermans are dead. Speculating. It would be shocking if it was indeed suicide and if people come forward with bits and pieces of information about the couple.

It's been reported Mr. & Mrs.Sherman were found by their realtor following her not being able to contact them. They were found hanging side by side. Unfortunately they appeared to have an idealic life. They were in the process of building a new home, Mrs.Sherman had recently received a prestigous award, and they were looking forward to a holiday in Florida next week.

If they were BOTH found hanging then why on Earth have homicide detectives not had this case from the very beginning?

Police have said they were not seeking any suspects suggesting suicide or murder suicide

If they were BOTH found hanging then why on Earth have homicide detectives not had this case from the very beginning?

I think the police weren't truthful in their statements to the media. Probably trying to put the lid on sensationalist news coverage. Apparently they weren't able to inform all the children before the media identified them. And now the manner of death has come out, too. I wonder who's been leaking it. I guess if the CEO of the media conglomerate says it's true, the reporters have the green light to publish.

Are there any statements from the family yet?

Who stood to benefit from their deaths? Follow the money would be my first instinct if I was law enforcement.

Then again, the home no doubt has surveillance video....if that wasn't tampered with.....may indeed be a murder suicide.

For sure this property has security cameras everywhere. Could this have been a hired hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid