GUILTY Canada - Bill, 65, Bridget, 63, & Caleb Harrison, 40, slain, Mississauga, 2009-2013 *Retrial*

The faces of double Murderers....

Attachments

• BfFnJN6CYAA5nwY.jpg
    BfFnJN6CYAA5nwY.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 144
I'm leaning toward a motive related to his children. Who had custody in spite of Caleb going to jail? His parents did. Then dad dies. But mother still is emotionally strong enough to keep taking care of her grandkids. If we kill her then perhaps custody will transfer before Caleb gets released. And then Caleb gets out....and he had primary custody of the kids.

I really have no idea what happened....whether they were all murdered...whether it has anything to do with the kids...but there seems to be a possible connection to the kids.

RSBM

Looks like you may be right, Snoopster. Ex-wife out to get custody of the kids by any means... and when grandmother retained custody after her hubby died, they had to get rid of her... and then didn't Caleb get in the way, so he had to go, too.

Poor children, all the loss that they have suffered in their short lives and now to learn that their mother may very well have killed their grandmother and father (and grandfather???). If that doesn't create trust issues for them, I don't know what will. :(

I trust LE is looking into that house fire from earlier in the ex-wife & her partner's relationship... insurance money???

To think they probably would have gotten away with it if they hadn't killed Caleb. (presuming they are found guilty, naturally)

It looks like e will never know whether they killed Caleb's father:

“Forensically, there’s nothing we can do to determine Caleb’s dad’s [cause of] death,” Insp. Koekkoek said.

But he added that it, along with Ms. Harrison’s death, had been reinvestigated after evidence was unearthed following Caleb Harrison’s death in 2013.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/couple-charged-with-killing-ex-husband-and-his-mother-3-years-apart/article16550344/

Earlier when I was looking into the case and came across Christopher Fattore's web presence, including his crowdfunding website to raise funds for his own family after their house fire....well, it just didn't sit well. It seemed that they were seeking attention and sympathy. I suspect they set the fire themselves, to get attention and perhaps money as 'victims'. I didn't want to post too much at the time as they hadn't been named as suspects in the Harrisons' deaths.

JMO.

This article supports your post above, Snoopster -

http://globalnews.ca/news/1112556/arrests-made-in-homicide-of-man-found-dead-last-summer/

Merritt and Fattore were living in a farmhouse near St. Marys, Ont., when it burned down in March 2012, according to local news reports from the time. Fattore appears to have set up a fundraising website to help his family – which he said included five children between the ages of 10 and one with another on the way – rebuild their lives.

Fattore told the Stratford Gazette the fire started in the living room and foul play was ruled out. Koekkoek said Tuesday the fire has no relationship that he is aware of to the Harrisons’ deaths.

A blog post under the name Chris Fattore from Nov. 8 titled “starting over” says he and his family, which includes six children, moved from Ontario to Nova Scotia.

BBM

Possible arsonist, scammer, now suspected murderer - what a gem.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/couple-facing-murder-charges-in-ontario-appear-in-halifax-court-1.1660727

The couple’s court appearance lasted mere minutes before they were remanded.
Peel police will have six days to take custody of Merritt and Fattore and return them to Ontario where they will face first-degree murder charges

and this, which I do not recall reading elsewhere -

Merritt comes from a police family -- her father is a retired Toronto police officer and her brother currently works on the force.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4340304-ex-wife-and-boyfriend-charged-with-killing-mississauga-man-and-then-his-mom/

"The children are safe and being cared for," Peel homicide Insp. George Koekkoek told a news conference announcing the arrests.

Caleb had sole custody of the children he fathered with Merritt and lived with them in the home on Pitch Pine Cres., but court records show his ex-wife filed a motion seeking joint custody in July 2013.

"I have communicated with Caleb on numerous occasions over the past 12-18 months, in an attempt to reach an agreement with him on the children spending more time with me," Merritt wrote in the motion. "Caleb has been unwilling to entertain any increase in time, contrary to the children's best interest, unless I agree to his child support demands."

The children are now 10 and 12 years old.

In the past five years, their grandfather, grandmother and father have died, and now their mother and stepdad face serious allegations that, if proven, could put them in prison for life.

they have six children - the two oldest boys are Caleb's, the two youngest are (I think) Melissa & Chris's - so the two middle girls must be Chris's from a previous relationship? I haven't seen any info regarding this and I'm just wondering where all these dear children are going to end up and where the mother of the two middle ones is

To think they probably would have gotten away with it if they hadn't killed Caleb. (presuming they are found guilty, naturally)

It looks like e will never know whether they killed Caleb's father:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...and-his-mother-3-years-apart/article16550344/

Earlier when I was looking into the case and came across Christopher Fattore's web presence, including his crowdfunding website to raise funds for his own family after their house fire....well, it just didn't sit well. It seemed that they were seeking attention and sympathy. I suspect they set the fire themselves, to get attention and perhaps money as 'victims'. I didn't want to post too much at the time as they hadn't been named as suspects in the Harrisons' deaths.

JMO.

yep, that's still there ... looks like they got quite a few monetary donations and other items as well

they have six children - the two oldest boys are Caleb's, the two youngest are (I think) Melissa & Chris's - so the two middle girls must be Chris's from a previous relationship? I haven't seen any info regarding this and I'm just wondering where all these dear children are going to end up and where the mother of the two middle ones is

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4340304-ex-wife-and-boyfriend-charged-with-killing-mississauga-man-and-then-his-mom/

They had been living on the East Coast with Merritt's six children — four fathered by Fattore and two by Caleb — for several months, according to police.

So Melissa is the mother of all 6 children, apparently.

And this article gives a bit of info about the children, too -

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1182899-murder-suspect-couple-to-be-sent-back-to-ontario-friday?from=most_read&most_read=1182899

As the couple appeared in provincial court in Halifax on Wednesday morning charged jointly with killing Merritt’s ex-husband and mother-in-law, Eisener was at home thinking about their children.

They were home when their parents were arrested and have been taken into care.

Eisener said the children were pleasant, polite and close to each other, and the oldest two clearly loved and took good care of their dogs

The children were home-schooled and their oldest son, who is 12,

Lunenburg County RCMP have told Eisener and her son not to go over to the house, where the family also had a cat and kept hens and two goats in a barn, because investigators are looking for evidence.

None of these kids deserved any of this.

I just can't get them out of my mind. I can't imagine what they have gone through and what they are going through now. It's bad enough that they've "lost" their parents, but they can't even go to their loving grandparents to be looked after. :(

Sometimes life just sucks. Hugs to the kids.

:grouphug:

http://www.mississauga.com/news-sto...urders-optimistic-about-his-chances-in-court/

The two accused were in court this afternoon, where further disclosure of the Crown's case was provided to defence lawyers. The couple will be back Sept. 16 and their preliminary hearing is scheduled for next spring.

Fattore's has just retained the services of prominent Canadian human rights lawyer Peter Zaduk, who said he has spoken with his client and said he is feeling "optimistic."

"He's vigorously maintaining his innocence," Zaduk said outside court. "It's a very complicated and elaborate case which will take a lot of court time."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2009/12/01/11997746.html
Nicky Puddicombe's fate now being deliberated by a jury

"My client is legally and factually innocent of the murder of Dennis Hoy," said Zaduk.

"For two months, both the prosecution and defence in this trial have attempted to challenge the integrity of Ashleigh's acquittal by her own jury, an acquittal which was never appealed," said Zaduk in a release.

Pechaluk, as a witness, had no right to legal counsel to "present or safeguard her reputation, and neither Crown nor defence had "any interest in bringing out the many factors presented in Ashleigh's trial that demonstrated her innocence," said Zaduk.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After reading several articles of "Lesbian axe murderer" I think, Fattore needs the help of this special lawyer Peter Zaduk because of feeling manipulated to murder CH and BH. Always IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back