CANADA Canada - Bowmanville, Ont, Black/S. AsianFem 18-30, 90UFON, near freeway, Oct'06

From link, thank you..

''On October 27, 2006 while harvesting dogwood plants a man found human remains in a marshy field near the Darlington Nuclear Plant in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. Near the body was a ring, size 9.5, stamped “Burns” on the inside. Forensic investigators determined the remains, including skull, femur, and other scattered skeletal parts, were those of a female between 18 and 25 years old. The woman was found with no hair and no clothes. She also had prominent protruding upper teeth. Investigators note that the marshy field where the remains were found was the closest stop off the eastbound exit of Hwy. 401.

NamUs ID: None
Date Body Found: October 27, 2006
Race: Uncertain
Estimated Age: 18-25
Estimated PMI: 2 to 25 years
1672150279507.png

I dont see if somebody posted it here, Parabon created a snapshot for her how she looked liked in life based on her ethnicity, age, etc. Usually their snapshots are pretty accurate. And one more time from the DDP website “she was of mostly Central American heritage, likely with indigenous ancestry”
5D526772-C680-4FD0-9835-814D250C25E7.jpeg

I dont see if somebody posted it here, Parabon created a snapshot for her how she looked liked in life based on her ethnicity, age, etc. Usually their snapshots are pretty accurate. And one more time from the DDP website “she was of mostly Central American heritage, likely with indigenous ancestry”
View attachment 443953
DNA Doe Project's research has determined she was of African and southeast Asian descent, possibly with Caribbean familial ties.
90UFON

DNA Doe Project's research has determined she was of African and southeast Asian descent, possibly with Caribbean familial ties.
90UFON
I think they think she was of Caribben ancestry,
With a connection to possibly St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Her profile on the Dna Doe Project website:

Amended, as found this article

View attachment 443953

Am I missing something here? The PN reconstructed Jane Doe is Kilgore Jane Doe, and this is her WS thread:

Amended, as found this article

I think so too. She appears to be Indo-Caribbean (or whatever the correct term is).

She's 18% South Asian (Indian), NOT SE Asian. The Brits bought Indians (South Asians) to the Caribbean. In the 19th Century, the Brits brought many Indians into a "worker"," indentured servant" program.

They weren't slaves, but most were low wage workers. Many married into the African population.
Singer Nicki Manaj is one of most famous Nicki Minaj - Wikipedia

The Indo-Caribbean Canadian community has developed a unique cultural blend of both Indian and Caribbean culture due to a long period of isolation from India, amongst other reasons. Some Indo-Caribbean Canadians associate themselves with the Indo-Canadian community. However, most associate with the Indo-Caribbean community or the wider Caribbean community or with both. Most mainly live within the Greater Toronto Area or Southern Ontario.

Here is her admixture from the Doe DNA Project. Bowmanville.jpg

Spreadsheet for those who are interested in their research:
Bowmanville.jpg

Last edited:
Am I missing something here? The PN reconstructed Jane Doe is Kilgore Jane Doe, and this is her WS thread:

You are right, I somehow thought it was her! Sorry, my mistake.

View attachment 443953
My bad someone already mentioned the recon is a different doe.

This ones interesting. This female is from the Carribean but she has been missing since 1980. Her circumstances are also interesting.

"On June 27, 1980, Ophlin Facey was seen for the last time as she left the residence of her employer. During the time of her disappearance, Ophlin was a live-in house keeper, and it is possible she may have been heading to a party that day."
This is a 2022 post, but I wanted to give an update that Ophlin Facey was found alive and well this year according to the Doe Network.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back