CANADA Canada - Brianne Wolgram, 19, Revelstoke BC, 5 Sept 1998

No idea how I ended up on it but I just read an entire forum on another site about her lol, came back here to see what websleuths were saying.
What a strange case.
It could have been drug related if she went off with these girls and they offered her drugs and she maybe died from a reaction or something and they panicked, dumped her car and left.
Its odd the money was untouched which seems to show its definitely not a robbery. And why else would some strange young girls want to murder her it makes no sense other then an accident.

Hi everyone,
I'm making a documentary about the Brianne Wolgram case. Would anyone happen to have any new information or would like to share any theories with me?
Thank you!

1285949987.jpg

MISSING: Brianne Wolgram​

Race:caucasian
DOB:1979-03-25
Height:5 Feet 2 Inches [157.48 cm]
Weight:130 lbs. [59 kgs]
Hair:brown
Eyes:blue
File #:Revelstoke 1998-3359
19 year old Brianne Wolgram disappeared from Revelstoke, BC during the September long week-end in 1998. She was last seen on Saturday, September 5, 1998 at a 7-11 store in Revelstoke. She was driving her black 1989 Acura Integra, BC LP GMN661. Brianne had made plans to meet a friend and go to one of many parties happening that long week-end. She was never seen again. Her vehicle had distinctive gold rims, and it was found 5 days later on a logging road south of Revelstoke. Her parents need to know what happened to her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back