CANADA Canada - Caitlin Potts, 27, Enderby, BC, 22 Feb 2016

Christine has been located. However, there could be a connection between Colleen and Caitlyn.

Op
Here's her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/caitlin.b.bebe

According to posts by her family, Caitlyn said she was using some type of 'ride share' service to get to Calgary.
Also, apparently her cell phone had been lost recently.

And she was "mad" with her boyfriend prior to the move to Calgary. Police have apparently been to the BF's house and he's not answering the door/ not answering any messages from the family.

Hope she is found soon, and safe.
Why is her status on this Facebook page......married.....???????

‘I just want to know where she is:’ Sister desperate for answers in the disappearance of Caitlin Potts
May 10, 2016

Snipped...
...Her sister, Codi Potts, says they were very close and talked almost every day until all of Caitlin’s social media accounts went quiet and no one could reach her. Codi, who lives in Calgary, has been going over and over Caitlin’s last message, trying to figure out what happened to her.

“She messaged me saying she was coming back to Calgary. I was asleep.... I wish I would have been up,” Codi says, choking back tears. “Her plan was to move back. She didn’t want to be with the people she was with in Salmon Arm and Enderby. She was leaving her ex-boyfriend.”

Caitlin was last seen Feb. 21, caught on a camera at a gas station in Kelowna, Codi says. The North Okanagan RCMP has appealed multiple times to the public for tips, but say there are no solid leads.

Read more: http://infotel.ca/newsitem/i-just-w...in-the-disappearance-of-caitlin-potts/it30505

Let's do the math on a hypothetical level.

Colleen Smith... Rock Creek, Feb 9
Terrence Strynadka... Swan Lake, Feb 16
Caitlin Potts... Enderby, Feb 22
Jacqueline Fernandes... Kelowna, March 31
Ashley Simpson... Salmon Arm, April 27

Imo the only one that doesn't fit is Terrence; however, a cash shortage could explain that along with a six day window to the 22nd when Caitlin was on her way back to Calgary with no cell phone. In order to look at this as a possible route we would need to add in Victoria Crow shoe as a confirmed homicide being found west of Lethbridge on September 13, 2015 at the Old Man Dam and in doing so that would bring it to a loop through the Crowsnest Pass and back up through the Kelowna corridor through Banff with the major originating center being Calgary. Three months and 4 women missing out of character. To fill in the blanks we would need to look at missing women in Alberta if we are to take the loop into consideration and bring it back to an exceptional point of a similarity in m.o. such as the carjacking m.o and what this does is it defines exception through organized effort by way of placement. Keeping in mind that timing and location are critical because of the force of the counteractive weapon that the intended victim has at their disposal. In order to pull of a vehicle involved abduction whereby the abductee's vehicle is moved to another location it takes two abductors, one to move the victims vehicle to another location and one to drive the transport vehicle. Kelsey Kramer from Drayton Valley last heard from on March 19, vehicle found off route at Lindale and body found April 1 at the Genesee Natural Area.

Imo the RCMP already know when they locate the vehicle that they are looking for a body and that's why they pull out all the stops as in Kelsey's SAR. So what this also means is that they know that they are looking for at least one and probably two serial predators working together along the Kelowna corridor and it's possible that the season kicked off on February 9 in a way so as to show that there's a sk out there who means business and knows his *****. A secondary channel to tie in to the Highway of Tears??? If there is any merit to this then what that means is that he is out there right now making plans to work another of his routes because the Kelowna one will have pretty much been worn out and will need a rest and that rest may be as long as 5 to 10 years, which will give you an idea of how many routes he has and how vast they are in distance. There are some very hard questions coming forward in relation to timing and location in this area and with those questions ties that may go back many years to other areas through similarities needs to be attached and this is because of the level of the field that is being played upon by all apparent visual interpretation even without any found locations yet.

To take this theory even deeper one would need to do a historical map of highly concentrated disappearances by way of routes and compare the time lapses between each route to determine the most likely one that he would be next working, keeping in mind the major center that has the most sporadic disappearances as signifying home base. And he will work his routes in a spider web effect from this home base while throwing in the scattered ones in a relatively close proximity to 360 degrees surrounding that home base. You would need a 30 - 40 year cycle to come to the point of abstract whereas this theory is concerned in order to identify the proximity and structure of the web as well as the location of the home base and it is only through this abstract that he will be caught because he knows his game too well. I need only to look at the movement along that Kelowna corridor over the past few months to know that the Highway of Tears is not dead, rather still alive and well. One or two missing I could see, but each one of them is out of character and it really only takes Colleen and Caitlin to slap you in the face and say, hey look over here...

First Nations chiefs to conduct ground search for missing Enderby woman
The ongoing search for a missing aboriginal woman from Enderby will get some high-profile help this Tuesday.

First Nations leaders, including president of the Union of BC Indian Chiefs Stewart Phillip, will be conducting a ground search.

Caitlin Potts, 27, was last heard from February 22 and declared missing a few weeks after that.
http://www.news1130.com/2016/06/05/...duct-ground-search-for-missing-enderby-woman/

Op
Why is her status on this Facebook page......married.....???????

I wouldn't read too much into it...
I have my status on FB set to "married" as well.
I am not, and have never been married.
I did it to cut down on weirdo's sending me requests.

Searching for Caitlin Potts: Organized effort to find missing First Nations woman underway in Enderby
June 7, 2016

Snipped...
...Caitlin had been living in the Enderby area for about a year before she went missing. She has a child and told her friends and family she was on her way to Calgary around the time she went missing. No one has had any contact from her since.

“Someone saw something that day and can help us,” Esk’etemc Chief Charlene Belleau said.

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/searchin...rst-nations-woman-underway-in-enderby/it31424

Police investigate possible connection between body found and missing North Okanagan woman
June 11, 2016

Snipped...
...Calgary police confirmed to iNFOnews.ca they received a tip about the possibility the body was Caitlin Potts and are investigating. They stress there is currently no evidence suggesting the cases are connected.

Potts told family and friends she was on her way to Calgary around the time she disappeared. As the investigation progressed, Vernon RCMP worked with police in Calgary to figure out what happened to her. Mounties say they now believe it’s possible she met with foul play and could be dead.

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/police-i...ound-and-missing-north-okanagan-woman/it31555

How sad, there didn't seem to be much information made available. I hope this family get some closure.

The search on the 7th at Enderby was a prominent one with a few Grand Chiefs present. The woman's body was found on the morning of the 8th in Calgary but the odour was first noticed on the 7th. Can we be sure that placement wasn't meant as an insult? How far in advance was the search announced? Those two events are a little too close for comfort. It's the placement and time frame of the smell that dictated the body would be found.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/aboriginal/caitlin-potts-disappeared-1.3638116

Caitlin Potts left sister chilling last message before she disappeared from B.C. Interior

caitlin-potts.jpg
Caitlin Potts
Pott's sister, Codi, says there are a number of chilling clues the 27-year-old First Nations mother left behind before she vanished. Her last known location was either Enderby or Kelowna. B.C.

"She left me a message the morning she went missing saying she had found a ride on Kjiji to Calgary."

In the message, sent via Facebook the morning of Feb. 22, Potts told Codi she would be "coming back tonight for sure."
According to Codi, her sister had also texted her estranged boyfriend the day she went missing, saying she was upset with him over money he owed her.

And the unnerving clues don't end there.

Potts was in Kelowna Feb. 21. The next morning she messaged her roommate in Salmon Arm, saying she had met a stranger the night before and was now off to catch a ride to Calgary with someone she met off Kijiji.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crissam
Back