Identified! Canada - Calgary, Body in Fish Creek Park, Feb'15 - Patricia Overes

Yes. I imagine that if the hair is still there, they can have a clue on whose DNA to test against first, or if the stature is smaller. I'm not sure how tall Justin is, but that could be why they were able to immediately discount him as a possibility. That seems quite far from Shannon's home.... how far would that be to drive? Walk? That would suggest that if her, she could have been 'dumped' there, as opposed to met up with foul play there. I wonder if hubby's car was ever forensically examined?

My thought is that if Justin can be ruled out, then this could very well be a female body. That opens the possibility of Shannon, or perhaps someone that has not been reported missing ... a new immigrant, or a visitor.

That is amazing. MOO

Hannah Graham was kidnapped on Sept 13 in Virginia, and her remains were found in a nearby creek bed on Oct 18, where the daily temp was between 15-25C. In Florida, a body is skeletonized in a few days.

Yes. I imagine that if the hair is still there, they can have a clue on whose DNA to test against first, or if the stature is smaller. I'm not sure how tall Justin is, but that could be why they were able to immediately discount him as a possibility. That seems quite far from Shannon's home.... how far would that be to drive? Walk? That would suggest that if her, she could have been 'dumped' there, as opposed to met up with foul play there. I wonder if hubby's car was ever forensically examined?

I have always thought that the husband was involved in Shannon's disappearance, but I've been wrong in the past, so I could be wrong here too. If the husband gave up his car to be examined, it would be checked for evidence, but I doubt he would give it up. Without probable cause, I don't think police could seize the vehicle. I doubt police provide loaners while they dismantle a vehicle that is being investigated in relation to a missing person, and the husband probably needed his vehicle for work.

That is amazing. MOO

Morgan Harrington, whose case is linked to Hannah Graham, lay in a wintery Virginia field for three months from Oct 17-Jan 26. DNA was found under her fingernails, but there was little left of her. Her mother was taken with the film Lovely Bones when it was released.

Sad news, condolences to Patrcia Overes's family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Awfuldreamer
Back