Found Deceased Canada - Cara Leslie, 45, Toronto, 16 March 2017

I think there's some lazy journalism going on. I very clearly heard on NewsTalk 1010 this aft that the body was that of a male but there's nothing of the like reported elsewhere. There *was* a male body recovered last summer and perhaps they googled that and took it as a current update to this case without checking dates. One would hope that since someone's very existence is involved, there would be more care taken...

I understand that you heard it on the radio. Like you said there is no sort of link to proove this info. Please remember friends and family can openly see this site. And that kind of info is a huge deal for anyone to get wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Male with Black fedora and purple button up shirt, a watch, with cash in pocket but no i.d., LE seek information.
Wonder if a tourist fell in the water?
speculation.

What is the date of this report? Flash not working for me right now to see the video. Seems that this may be the same man that we were remembering. I can't see two seniors wearing fedoras drowning in the last year or so.

Yup like I said. Cara is missing. Information posted like this without confirmation is totally inappropriate. It is already a terrible place for friends and family to be. You can't post stuff like this with nothing to back it up...it changes thoughts, ideas and anything people are going through already. It's great to try and help but please make sure your info is confirmed....it's seriously NOT ok to play with people's emotions like that. Right now...the police have still not told the public if the person found was male or female. Please be more sensitive to your posts and where your info comes from.

Does she have the long or the short hair? She looks like she has a awesome character about her. Hope she is safe. Sending positive thoughts to her loved ones. Lovely lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cara Lee Leslie missing from this area.
rbbm.
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/37445
Cara Lee Leslie, 45, was reported missing on Thursday, March 16, 2017, from the Lake Shore Boulevard West and Jameson Avenue area.

She is described as 5'1", 150 lbs., with brown hair, and brown eyes.

Police are concerned for her safety.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.

attachment.php

Attachments

• data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,fBDR5Z1bRVPBqtti1W0V3VJFaZa1_qdPKBkYO2YN55etkLRuPE5.png
    data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,fBDR5Z1bRVPBqtti1W0V3VJFaZa1_qdPKBkYO2YN55etkLRuPE5.png
    35 KB · Views: 184
Well I'm confused...is this dated today? Can't find a date in this. Dan leckie way is different than Jarvis. About a km away .

Oh now I feel stupid. I just noticed the green trees in the background. Sorry about that. It came up as the most recent story when I searched.

Sorry. [emoji52]

Yup like I said. Cara is missing. Information posted like this without confirmation is totally inappropriate. It is already a terrible place for friends and family to be. You can't post stuff like this with nothing to back it up...it changes thoughts, ideas and anything people are going through already. It's great to try and help but please make sure your info is confirmed....it's seriously NOT ok to play with people's emotions like that. Right now...the police have still not told the public if the person found was male or female. Please be more sensitive to your posts and where your info comes from.

I think everyone here has good intentions - WS is known for being victim-friendly and the people who post are compassionate and concerned. And want to share what we've learned along the way, or what theories and ideas we have, and pass along helpful information like maps and images and timelines.

But none of us are perfect so sometimes we make mistakes. Never intentionally. No one here wants to play with a victim's loved one's emotions

The facebook page seems to be gone. If Cara is in fact deceased I offer my prayers for her loved ones. She, as much as you tell from photo's appeared to have a beautiful spirit.

The facebook page seems to be gone. If Cara is in fact deceased I offer my prayers for her loved ones. She, as much as you tell from photo's appeared to have a beautiful spirit.

The Find Cara FB page referred to in post 34 has been changed to read Remembering Cara and says her family confirms she has been confirmed deceased by Toronto Police RIP Cara.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie
Back