CANADA Canada - Carbon, Alberta, Female, 23-40, multiple dental fillings, in ditch, April 1995

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Alberta RCMP’s Missing Persons and Unidentified Human Remains Unit is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying three individuals whose remains have been discovered in Alberta over the past 40 years.

Canada - Carbon, Alberta, Female, in ditch, April 1995. She has had multiple dental fillings and may have had children. She had suffered from repetitive fever. Estimated age: 23-40 years old. 5' to 5'3" tall.

Please refer to the video posted for additional information and pictures:

Watch: Alberta RCMP seek identity of human remains

Sept 5 2020
CRIME HUNTER: Who murdered 5 girls during summer of horror in 1974? | Toronto Sun
1593UFAB1_LARGE-e1599152260631.jpg

Do you know me? RCMP

''DATE: April 21, 1995

WHERE: Carbon, AB

411: Do you know this woman? Her remains were found in Alberta in 1995 but its believed she died some time between 1980 and 1985. The cause of death is unknown. She is between 23 and 40 years old, 5-foot-1 to 5-foot-4, and had multiple dental restorations including stainless steel crowns. She had suffered from repetitive fevers and may have had children. Her remains were found in a ditch.

Alberta RCMP’s Missing Persons and Unidentified Human Remains Unit is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying three individuals whose remains have been discovered in Alberta over the past 40 years.

Canada - Carbon, Alberta, Female, in ditch, April 1995. She has had multiple dental fillings and may have had children. She had suffered from repetitive fever. Estimated age: 23-40 years old. 5' to 5'3" tall.

Please refer to the video posted for additional information and pictures:

Watch: Alberta RCMP seek identity of human remains

I found an article in the Calgary Herald that seemed to pertain to this Jane Doe. According to this article, the RCMP believed that she has been removed from a grave site.

Carbon, Alberta Jane Doe -- A Case That's Bizzarre

I found an article in the Calgary Herald that seemed to pertain to this Jane Doe. According to this article, the RCMP believed that she has been removed from a grave site.

Carbon, Alberta Jane Doe -- A Case That's Bizzarre
The UID female had suffered from a disease called Brucellosis, which apparently is very rare in Canada.
From link, thanks..

Brucellosis - Wikipedia
''Brucellosis induces inconstant fevers, miscarriage, sweating, weakness, anemia, headaches, depression, and muscular and bodily pain. The other strains, B. suis and B. canis, cause infection in pigs and dogs, respectively. Overall findings support that brucellosis poses an occupational risk to goat farmers with specific areas of concern including weak awareness of disease transmission to humans and lack of knowledge on specific safe farm practices such as quarantine practices''

Last edited:
The UID female had suffered from a disease called Brucellosis, which apparently is very rare in Canada.
From link, thanks..

"

The RCMP spokesman said that brucellosis wasn't a common disease in Canada and suggested that she may have been from abroad. However, I found that there was an outbreak of brucellosis in Alberta in the late 1970s and early 1980s. I don't think people should look abroad for who this Jane Doe is.

Clipping from Calgary Herald - Newspapers.com

The RCMP spokesman said that brucellosis wasn't a common disease in Canada and suggested that she may have been from abroad. However, I found that there was an outbreak of brucellosis in Alberta in the late 1970s and early 1980s. I don't think people should look abroad for who this Jane Doe is.

Clipping from Calgary Herald - Newspapers.com
Interesting, from a Canada Packers meat plant in Lethbridge, nice find!

Calgary Herald
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

12 Jan 1980,

Case profile from RCMP-GRC Canada's Missing site

Canada's Missing | Case details

Case reference: 2016069642​

On April 21, 1995, the remains of a woman were discovered near Carbon, Alberta. The post-mortem interval is estimated to be between 10 and 15 years. The individual had dental restorations including stainless steel crowns.

Unidentified​

Female, 22 - 35​

Est. age 22 to 35
Gender Female
Height 155cm / 5ft 1in to 163cm / 5ft 4in

If you have information on this case, please contact any of the following:​

1. Drumheller RCMP 403-823-7590
Reference Case#: 20161550024

2. Crime Stoppers: 1-800-222-TIPS(8477)
or online at https://www.canadiancrimestoppers.org/tips
Crime Stoppers provides anonymous tipping

3. Send email to the National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains
at: canadasmissing-disparuscanada@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000
Back