GUILTY Canada - Christina Cline, 27, Dartmouth NS, 18 Nov 2011

If you would like to post as a local member that knows the main players and/or victim in this case, please send an email to us at the following:

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

In the subject line please put which case you would like to be verified for.

Our Admin will contact you. All your personal information will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you,

Salem

I'm suprised I wasn't registered this way to begin with, as I had to have an administrator register me because of my email address. I even explained in the email to the administrator why i wanted to register. I don't know, but, I've requested it again in the manner you've suggested. Thank You

I'm suprised I wasn't registered this way to begin with, as I had to have an administrator register me because of my email address. I even explained in the email to the administrator why i wanted to register. I don't know, but, I've requested it again in the manner you've suggested. Thank You

Thank you blessus three for following the process to become a verified local as your input and perspective is invaluable. Bless the 3 children and may there be justice for Christina very soon.

Cline and her three young kids moved to Roleika Drive in February, which was when Jackie Wells moved in across the street. "She was nice and she was a good mom," Wells said Monday morning.

Cline’s children would regularly come over and play at Wells’s place.

"The oldest was no more than 10," Wells said, adding that she spoke with Cline about once a week, normally just about neighbourly stuff.

Cline and her partner recently split up, she said. "She was from Ontario. She wanted to go home, I know that," Wells said.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/35400-victim-was-nice-and-good-mom

Thank you blessus three for following the process to become a verified local as your input and perspective is invaluable. Bless the 3 children and may there be justice for Christina very soon.

Where are her children now?

Welcome to Websleuths, blessus three.

I am so sorry about the loss of your friend, particularly in a brutal and sudden way. Thank you for sharing your first hand information with us.

Do you know if the dad spent much time with the kids? Did they go back and forth between places on a regularly scheduled basis?

For a few minutes the night before Christina Cline’s body was found in a Dartmouth park, her stepfather had a gut feeling he should phone her.

But he didn’t, thinking the family had just spoken with the 27-year-old the day before and she seemed fine.

"I don’t know why I felt that weird that time of night," said the Ontario man, who has looked after Cline since she was five.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/36816-woman-happy-days-murder-stepfather-says

Christina had been with her ex-partner for 10 years, having had her first child with him when she was 16 or 17. All three children are now living with their dad, the stepfather said.

He said Cline’s family in Ontario would take the kids if their father isn’t able to continue looking after them. He said police and a social worker have asked the family that question.

Where Christina Cline spent the last few hours of her life is still a mystery, and detectives are asking for help in tracing the young woman’s footsteps before her body was found on a remote path in a Dartmouth park 10 days ago.

Cline, a 27-year-old mother of three, had left her Roleika Drive apartment and her children in the care of a babysitter sometime the previous day.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/node/37551

“They were arrested yesterday morning,” Halifax Regional Police spokesman Const. Brian Palmeter said today. “A 36-year-old man was arrested in Halifax (and) a 25-year-old woman was arrested in Dartmouth.”

“We are confirming that they were known to the victim and we don’t believe that this was a random act.”

Fairly strong statements for the police to come out with and they must have good reason to arrest them in the first place.

ETA: Dearly heavens, if my sleuthing work is correct Christina's ex is 36 years old. That is if my sleuthing is correct.

Fairly strong statements for the police to come out with and they must have good reason to arrest them in the first place.

ETA: Dearly heavens, if my sleuthing work is correct Christina's ex is 36 years old. That is if my sleuthing is correct.

If you sleuthing is correct elepher, then I wonder how old is his new girlfriend!! Would she be 25 years old?
yes, the woman and her young daughter moved in with christine and her husband, then moved out with christine's husband. Then, while she was living with christine's husband, her husband found another girlfriend that he'd previously cheated on christine with. The new girlfriend wouldn't allow the husband to pay any child support or give christine any money for anything. When she called him to ask for the 5.00 for a prescription for one of the kids, he told her that his girlfriend told him not to give any money to her at all and that includes money for a prescription for her son. This is a story that has many different chapters to it. A very tangled web. I just hope the police arrest her killer very soon. Hopefully, my statement gave them information that they didn't know

Police divers combed a small portion of a Dartmouth lake Friday, looking for clues to last month’s killing of a young mother of three.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/43550-police-search-dartmouth-lake-clues-killing

Earlier this week, police arrested a man and a woman who were known to Cline in connection with her death. They were each released without charges.

Friday’s search is the second investigators conducted in the Cline case. The first was a search of a Dartmouth residence, which was done while the two people were in police custody, Palmeter said.

ns-hi-divers-lake-cline-4col.jpg

RCMP divers were at Lake Micmac on Friday. (Craig Paisley/CBC)
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2011 11:58 AM AT - Investigators spent several days searching the park and shoreline shortly after.

Police aren't saying what prompted them to go back.

"I can't go into the specifics, but I can say that based on the investigation to date, investigators have returned," said Const. Brian Palmeter, spokesman for Halifax Regional Police.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/12/16/ns-divers-lake-cline.html

Another woman, Kelly, who didn’t want her last name printed, was a close friend of murder victim Christina Cline, whose body was found last month in a Dartmouth park. Cline had three children aged nine to seven who are now living with their father.

Wanting to show the kids how much she cares about them, and to take their minds off their mom, Kelly got permission to have them over to her Dartmouth home on Christmas Eve for a small celebration. But with her own young daughter to support, she couldn’t afford their gifts.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/44919-very-kijiji-christmas

I'm Kelly, and I posted an ad on kijiji asking for donations for the children, to create a happy memory of this Christmas, as they will already remember this Christmas in a sad way

I'm Kelly, and I posted an ad on kijiji asking for donations for the children, to create a happy memory of this Christmas, as they will already remember this Christmas in a sad way

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend, Kelly. Those poor kids. How old are they? I hope that they can keep their wonderful memories of their mother, while losing memory of the terrible way in which she was taken from them.

:hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back