CANADA Canada - Dylan Koshman, 21, Edmonton, 15 Oct 2008

Always thought that Dylan was murdered, perhaps accidentally, but murdered just the same.
Why the police suddenly decided after 8 years that this case should be transferred from Missing Person to Homicide - beats me.

Dylan did not have a chance that night.

We're still looking for Dylan. Any information, even if it seems insignificant to you, post it! Its been 9 years, we want to bring Dylan home. <3

Ive Known Dylan for a very long time, and I feel I like they're hiding something. Just my experience with them personally leads me to think that.

Welcome to Ws snoopssnoops!
Somebody has got to crack soon, Dylan needs to be found and returned to the people who love him, imo.

http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/sister-o...enewed-hope-over-her-brother-s-case-1.3354929
Police said investigators from three units are now on the case: Homicide, Historical Homicide and Missing Persons, and they&#8217;re asking for tips anyone may have.

Police have set up a tip line for this specific case &#8211; 780-391-5444.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/03/31/tip-hotline-opened-in-dylan-koshman-case
Staff Sgt. Duane Hunter said members from homicide, missing persons and historical homicide sections were continuing to investigate the "suspicious circumstances behind Koshman's disappearance."

Hunter said recent media coverage of the case had created renewed interest leading to new information, and they hoped more would follow.

"We want to make sure that we don't miss anything," he said.
"We look at it from every angle (to) make sure we don't miss any speck of evidence and that the investigation is concluded thoroughly.
"More people should come forward and start providing the information they have regarding this case."

The Fifth Estate played a portion of their interview with investigator Bill Clark to Dylan's parents (link, at around 17:36). Clark said, "It's people close to this family. You know, it's cousins. It's family. We're going to be looking at them."

I find the response of Dylan's mom, Melanie, a little telling:

"[tearfully] It hurts because I don't want it to be any relative that would harm another person but... [long pause] I'm scared. I'm scared for everybody. I want to find Dylan, I want to find out what happened to him, but it's going to hurt so many people."

I think she may be starting to doubt the cousins. Why is she scared? How is finding out what happened to Dylan "going to hurt so many people?" Yes, the details would hurt, but surely the truth vindicating your family would also bring some relief.

And that long pause after "I don't want it to be any relative that would harm another person but..."

It is an unfortunate situation but for me, it's the cousins. Family or not, in the heat of the moment blood doesn't matter. In this case, with Dylan and his cousins clashing, this may have built up for some time and his cousins may have grown to disliked Dylan. On the surface, it would seem like family living and looking after one another but the reality was probably far from different. As a parent, you would expect it to be the opposite. You want your elders to set an example and be supportive. One of the cousins look very strong and could easily over power Dylan. Could this be a case of accidental murder? Maybe. This fight could have been where Dylan was murdered or after. Maybe one of the cousins went out to look for Dylan, in hopes to resolve things or further confront him. I feel the latter would be more accurate. I don't trust these cousins. We have not got the full story from them and there's too many missing pieces. I hope the Koshman family get the answers they deserve, no matter how much it will destroy their family... They have the right to know what happened to their son - family or not! And if those cousins are involved and murdered Dylan, they are no longer family. Real family wouldn't put someone they love in danger or hurt them. That's my thoughts

I know this family very well, and i grew up with Dylan. It is extremely unfortunate that noone has come forward, but what would help if we could find Dylan. Where is he:( This could help provide more answers and hopefully lead us in the right direction. <3

Video and article with his mother.

Oct 7, 2023

It has now been 15 years since Dylan Koshman disappeared in south Edmonton and his family is still looking for answers.

Koshman’s mother Melanie Alix drove in from Moose Jaw, Sask., hoping to find any information that could help find her missing son.

A statement from the Edmonton Police Service read, “Missing Persons Unit has indicated that the file status is suspended pending new information, tips or DNA advancement.”

“There is still a reward for any information posted on our website,” the statement added.

“We were still doing things at home. Trying to get his death certificate which is almost impossible because there’s no body,” she said.

Alix has recently connected with ‘Please Bring Me Home’, a non-profit organization re-connecting missing people with loved ones or helping solve cold cases.

“The investigator on the case has been meeting with family members and anyone else that we deem an important person to speak with in a case like this. Really, it’s important to speak with absolutely everyone, though, when you start from the ground up,” Please Bring Me Home’s director of case analysis Brett Robinson said.

More at link.

All of the statements say that the only people at the house Oct 10/11:
Dylan Koshman, Cameron Koshman, Nicholas Koshman, Ashley Koshman (Rozak), and Colin Demasson/Koshman.
Nick wrote in his statement that he heard Dylan and Cameron (who was visiting Dylan for the weekend) were planning on fighting with Colin when he returned home (from drinks with a friend) and he texted Colin to warn him.

After Colin came home to the small bungalow, Nick says he and Dylan "went at it, pushing each other around. They make it to the floor and Dylan's been throwing punches and Colin looked like he was trying to restrain him”. Nick then says that he “turned around to get a drink and when he came back to see, Dylan had left and Colin said he went out the back (on foot with no jacket and to never been seen or heard from since. Dylan’s last cell phone location was in the vicinity of his residence. His wallet and bankcard were later found in a neighbors yard.

Another sworn statement says that Cameron pulled a knife out to stop the fight, and Nick intervened. He then ran to get his stuff but Colin chased him around the yard until he escaped. He also called 911 several times in a panic and not making sense, telling the operator that Colin is chasing him and trying to get him". Cameron was spotted by a witness hours later at the greyhound station very beat up, and leaving town. He later claimed to police that he got away during a beatdown as Colin was trying to get him in the house.

At least three neighbors also called 911 around 4am to report fighting, one of which is a few houses down, and claims the violent beating she witnessed has haunted her to this day and still brings tears to her eyes. Another neighbor claims to have heard and seen Colin’s truck start up and leave around 5am. Cops finally showed up at 7:30am and got no response. Also note: Not long after this tragedy, Colin reported his new truck was stolen and it was later found destroyed by fire.

Colin did not report Dylan missing when asked to do so by Dylan’s mother. Cameron was the only person of the four in the house that night who gave an interview to The Fifth Estate. Within a couple of months everyone moved from 10104 33 Avenue and have refused a polygraph test to rule themselves out.

All of the statements say that the only people at the house Oct 10/11:
Dylan Koshman, Cameron Koshman, Nicholas Koshman, Ashley Koshman (Rozak), and Colin Demasson/Koshman.
Nick wrote in his statement that he heard Dylan and Cameron (who was visiting Dylan for the weekend) were planning on fighting with Colin when he returned home (from drinks with a friend) and he texted Colin to warn him.

After Colin came home to the small bungalow, Nick says he and Dylan "went at it, pushing each other around. They make it to the floor and Dylan's been throwing punches and Colin looked like he was trying to restrain him”. Nick then says that he “turned around to get a drink and when he came back to see, Dylan had left and Colin said he went out the back (on foot with no jacket and to never been seen or heard from since. Dylan’s last cell phone location was in the vicinity of his residence. His wallet and bankcard were later found in a neighbors yard.

Another sworn statement says that Cameron pulled a knife out to stop the fight, and Nick intervened. He then ran to get his stuff but Colin chased him around the yard until he escaped. He also called 911 several times in a panic and not making sense, telling the operator that Colin is chasing him and trying to get him". Cameron was spotted by a witness hours later at the greyhound station very beat up, and leaving town. He later claimed to police that he got away during a beatdown as Colin was trying to get him in the house.

At least three neighbors also called 911 around 4am to report fighting, one of which is a few houses down, and claims the violent beating she witnessed has haunted her to this day and still brings tears to her eyes. Another neighbor claims to have heard and seen Colin’s truck start up and leave around 5am. Cops finally showed up at 7:30am and got no response. Also note: Not long after this tragedy, Colin reported his new truck was stolen and it was later found destroyed by fire.

Colin did not report Dylan missing when asked to do so by Dylan’s mother. Cameron was the only person of the four in the house that night who gave an interview to The Fifth Estate. Within a couple of months everyone moved from 10104 33 Avenue and have refused a polygraph test to rule themselves out.

Attachments

• Rental House 10404 33 Avenue, Edmonton 2023 AERIEL.JPG
    Rental House 10404 33 Avenue, Edmonton 2023 AERIEL.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Statement.jpg
    Statement.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 2
  • statement.JPG
    statement.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
  • statement.JPG
    statement.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Statement.jpg
    Statement.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 3
  • W5.JPG
    W5.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Statement.jpg
    Statement.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 2
  • statement.JPG
    statement.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to Ws snoopssnoops!
Somebody has got to crack soon, Dylan needs to be found and returned to the people who love him, imo.
Hi I would really like to chat sometime.

Ive Known Dylan for a very long time, and I feel I like they're hiding something. Just my experience with them personally leads me to think that.
Hello, I am with Please Bring Me Home and I represent the family in finding Dylan. Would you mind speaking with me sometime? adeptyyc@gmail.com

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back