CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

484376_365343126894702_335128010_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...63561385.85846.363776483718033&type=1&theater

That comment has me wondering if she has actually been trying to hitchhike home.

Why would she do that, and leave her CAR with all her belongings? Perhaps her car was having issues... but all her stuff? Very concerned.

Why would she do that, and leave her CAR with all her belongings? Perhaps her car was having issues... but all her stuff? Very concerned.

I thought I read somewhere that she had the car towed there, but to leave all of her belongings? I am very concerned too.

I find canadian media doesn't cover missing people the way they should. Often awareness is the key to bringing people home. I live in the Calgary area and grew up a few hours from Victoria, I have not seen or read anything in our news and none of my friends back home have heard of this either. It's sad, I pray this young lady is found safe.

that is interesting.. I have never heard of that before. What do they mean by hindering their investigation? That maybe she is following on line and knows where they are looking for her??
ETA I didnt know she was barefoot. :(

From the CBC Radio interview with Emma's mother, Shelly:

-Shelly reads every single post on the FB group
-None of the "leads" have been promising
-Emma was artsy, made friends with the homeless people in Victoria as well as the street musicians
-She does not believe anyone has seen Emma at all since she went missing
-Emma has many faces
-Emma smiling does not look the same as when she is not
-She thinks someone will be in the right place at the right time and will see her and find her
-Shelly has not seen Emma since September 2011 - 1 1/2 years
-Emma is in an extremely fragile emotional state. Physically she is not well.
-The last report of someone actually seeing Emma eat, was when the restaurant she was working at closed at the end of October.
-Shelly thinks she is super fragile, frail and thin, and will need medical attention urgently

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/British+Columbia/ID/2318635636/?sort=MostRecent

Emma's mother was asking what a "Freedom Fire" was on the FB page.

Not sure the relevancy, but, there is a ministry or something in BC named that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back