CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

It's a long shot, but I wonder if Shelley or LE have shown the picture of Green Shirt Guy to tattoo artists in the area. One of them might recognize his/her work or even the guy.

Also, Jordan over at The Night Time Podcast has a new episode featuring an interview with Emma's friend Ellen. It's here https://www.nighttimepodcast.com/episodes/emmafillipoff4. And for what it's worth, I think Episode 25, the interview with JH, reveals some alarming red flags. I wonder what language was used during that polygraph – French or English? (If this comment is inappropriate, mods, please let me know – and my apologies.)

My prayers are always with Emma and her loved ones.

the missing poster with 'found' written across it was in the Victoria bus station in the early days of the search

Bumping.
http://victoriabuzz.com/2016/01/emma-fillipoff-still-missing/
attachment.php

One possible person of interest is in CCTV footage from a Vancouver store. The 2014 surveillance video shows a man in a Gastown clothing store, holding a crumpled poster in his right hand. The poster was one of many distributed by Shelley offering a reward of $25,000 for Emma’s safe recovery. The store owner reported that the man was irritated and claiming Emma was his girlfriend and that she wanted to be left alone. Police have not been able to identify him.

The man is described as walking with a limp that suggests he may have a prosthetic leg and has an arm sleeve flame tattoo on both arms.
Police continue to seek the public’s assistance. Anyone with information about Emma or the man in the Gastown CCTV video image is asked to call 250-995-7654 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Attachments

• 12414214_10153887230361458_1113713866_o-e1452143322215.jpg
    12414214_10153887230361458_1113713866_o-e1452143322215.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 303
Kimya Diana Danna was a name she had created for herself 'in case she got into trouble' (her words)...she also compiled a list of 16 other names to possibly use as alias..she had written this in early 2012 so well before she went missing..examples are : Adora Cindra Sylvia Isadora etc...nice common ordinary names lol....that Bluetooth thing on greenies ear implies he's in contact with somebody and perhaps hands free so a driver/security of some sort? or just keeping tabs on his investments? View attachment 122453

This is very sad they still haven't found Emma.I grew up in the same town as her..We had a few public school classes together.her parents are good people don't let the charges against Shelly change your thoughts can almost guarantee she wasn't aware of the situation

I had not heard of Emma until this morning. I heard a podcast on "The Vanished" about Emma and her disappearance. I have read through the thread, but have not been through all the links yet.

A few things stood out.

She was very private, and did not have a phone. She then purchased a prepaid credit card, and phone, neither of which she used. Could these purchases have been experiments, never intended to be used? Just to see what questions she may have to answer to make the purchases?

According to the podcast, Emma had between 2000 and 3000 in her account. So why wasn't she sorting out her van? Get it fixed, pay the fines, whatever. Also, what were her banking transactions like in the year or so before she vanished? Any chance she was stockpiling cash?

A really weird thought occurred to me while listening. While the green shirt man was being described, I suddenly had the feeling that he may be Emma. Especially when it was noted he had a limp- did Emma's knee condition cause her to limp, or could it have by now? I know it is wacky and out there, but could Emma have been struggling with her internal identity? Could she have been trying to supress the feelings of actually being male? Could the reason she did not want to stay in a co-ed boarding house have to do with her wanting desperately to identify as a woman, while struggling with the increasing feeling of being male? Could her lack of eating, and increased water intake, be associated with trying to loose body fat, including breasts, due to gender confusion? Could Emma have left all her stuff behind because she was leaving Emma behind, becoming someone else?

I hope Emma's family get some answers soon as to what has become of her. I cant imagine their pain.

I had not heard of Emma until this morning. I heard a podcast on "The Vanished" about Emma and her disappearance. I have read through the thread, but have not been through all the links yet.

A few things stood out.

She was very private, and did not have a phone. She then purchased a prepaid credit card, and phone, neither of which she used. Could these purchases have been experiments, never intended to be used? Just to see what questions she may have to answer to make the purchases?

According to the podcast, Emma had between 2000 and 3000 in her account. So why wasn't she sorting out her van? Get it fixed, pay the fines, whatever. Also, what were her banking transactions like in the year or so before she vanished? Any chance she was stockpiling cash?

A really weird thought occurred to me while listening. While the green shirt man was being described, I suddenly had the feeling that he may be Emma. Especially when it was noted he had a limp- did Emma's knee condition cause her to limp, or could it have by now? I know it is wacky and out there, but could Emma have been struggling with her internal identity? Could she have been trying to supress the feelings of actually being male? Could the reason she did not want to stay in a co-ed boarding house have to do with her wanting desperately to identify as a woman, while struggling with the increasing feeling of being male? Could her lack of eating, and increased water intake, be associated with trying to loose body fat, including breasts, due to gender confusion? Could Emma have left all her stuff behind because she was leaving Emma behind, becoming someone else?

I hope Emma's family get some answers soon as to what has become of her. I cant imagine their pain.
Great thoughts although i don't think they looked at all alike. Not sure of the timeline between her disappearance and the introduction of green shirt guy but i think he had facial hair etc. and I doubt someone transitioning could change that quickly..

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Great thoughts although i don't think they looked at all alike. Not sure of the timeline between her disappearance and the introduction of green shirt guy but i think he had facial hair etc. and I doubt someone transitioning could change that quickly..

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
I believe the green shirt guy showed up about 2 years after her disappearance

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did Emma wear any particular jewellery, if she did was it likely to be silver?
Any chance that Emma quietly made her way back to Ontario?
speculation.

Did Emma wear any particular jewellery, if she did was it likely to be silver?
Any chance that Emma quietly made her way back to Ontario?
speculation.
Why are you asking about the jewelry? Would love to hear your speculation:)

Why are you asking about the jewelry? Would love to hear your speculation:)

Thinking that i had this unidentified female in mind although the age ranges from 40-70, so not likely Emma, but just in case...
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?358927-White-Female-40-70-5-8-found-in-Lake-Ontario-Toronto-Aug-2017
[h=2]White Female, 40-70, 5'8'', found in Lake Ontario,Toronto,Aug.2017[/h]
Still wondering if Emma did wear jewelry as it might help identify her. imo.

Thinking that i had this unidentified female in mind although the age ranges from 40-70, so not likely Emma, but just in case...
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?358927-White-Female-40-70-5-8-found-in-Lake-Ontario-Toronto-Aug-2017
[h=2]White Female, 40-70, 5'8'', found in Lake Ontario,Toronto,Aug.2017[/h]
Still wondering if Emma did wear jewelry as it might help identify her. imo.
I tried to look for jewelry on the ATM footage but it was too grainy.

I tried to look for jewelry on the ATM footage but it was too grainy.

Wow guys, so sorry. When I said ATM footage I was thinking of a different case. My apologies!!

Just heard The Vanished podcast on this (new to that podcast so listening to old posts). Such a sad case... I truly hope answers are found soon.

Bumping for Emma.
"Published on Dec 23, 2014
FIFTH ESTATE.
26-year-old Emma Fillipoff disappears from the streets of Victoria in 2012 and has never been seen since. Was it murder, suicide -- or did she want to hide? In “Finding Emma” host Mark Kelley follows a mother’s determined journey to look for her daughter – and looks at how hard it is to find many of 60,000 people who are reported missing every year in Canada. Using exclusive surveillance footage taken only hours before she disappeared, the fifth estate speaks to police, friends and family to piece together the story of Emma Fillipoff. With the family’s blessing, the fifth estate shares excerpts of Emma’s hard drive – thousands of pages of diary entries, poems and messages – to a special team of five expert criminal investigators, including an active homicide police officer, a forensic psychologist and a criminologist who pore over the evidence. Since May the fifth estate also launched a social media “Finding Emma” campaign of Twitter and Facebook and on national television – and in this week’s program, Kelley tracks down many of the tantalizing clues."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back