CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

This could be good news, oh i hope so!

14261642_web1_181105-VNE-EmmaFillipoff.jpg

Emma Fillipoff has been missing since Nov. 2012, but a new tip has sparked interest from family, friends and a famous search dog handler. (Facebook/Help Find Emma Fillipoff)
"At 5:15 a.m. William dropped Emma off at the intersection of Craigflower Road and Admirals Road near the Petro Canada gas station.

The tip sparked hope in Shelley Fillipoff, who reached out to famous search dog handler Kim Cooper, who has been featured in CBC’s “Someone Knows Something” podcast and National Geographic’s “Finding Dial.” Cooper agreed to volunteer her time for the search."

"Tentatively, Fillipoff, Cooper and a large volunteer team are hoping to search the Craigflower bridge, Gorge Waterway, railroad tracks from Vic West to Colwood, the Galloping Goose Trail, Portage Park and Inlet, Goldstream Park and Thetis Lake from Dec. 1 to Dec. 3."
rbbm.

Nov 08, 2018 by Laurie Weir
Fresh lead in six-year-old cold case of missing Perth woman, Emma Fillipoff, prompts new search of Victoria in December
Emma_Fillipoff___Super_Portrait.jpg

Emma Fillipoff has been missing for almost six years. There is a new lead in the case that will take volunteers to Victoria where she was last seen in November, 2012. - Submitted/Help Find Emma Team

34101178_1541017119456936_r___Super_Portrait.jpg

The proposed search areas in Victoria: Craigflower bridge, Gorge Waterway, Railroad tracks from Victoria West to Colwood, the Galloping Goose Trail, Portage Park and Inlet, Goldstream Park, and Thetis lake.

"Emma Fillipoff of Perth has been missing almost six years, and to this day, her mother, Shelley, hasn’t had a moment’s peace, but a new tip in her child’s disappearance may help locate the now 32-year-old once and for all.

Emma was last seen in Victoria, B.C., on Nov. 28, 2012 at age 26. She will be 33 in January."
"The prepaid credit card she purchased on the morning she disappeared was used five days later at a gas station in Colwood, BC.

Now, a witness, known only as William, has reached out to Shelley via email to tell her that he had given Emma a ride early the following morning.

William said that Emma was headed in the direction of Colwood, still shoeless, at 5:15 a.m. on Nov. 29, 2012."
“I keep Emma spiritually with me at all times. She lives in my heart. I don’t get any particular feelings at any given time, it’s just like Emma travels with me all the time. She is in my heart, she’s in my mind, and she’s in my soul.”

"In her gut, Fillipoff said she feels Emma is alive, but she’s not well and for whatever reason, she’s not able to contact her family."
"Anyone with information on Emma Fillipoff’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Victoria police non-emergency line at 250-995-7654 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)."

I really hope they do find her, and it would be awesome if she was alive.

I can't imagine how it feel like for her mother to have someone come forward after all this time. I don't know Emma personally and I was really overwhelmed when I read the article about the new lead. I just wish the guy had told Shelly or LE what he knew right away instead of waiting this long.. I just hope it's not too late for Emma.

In the video at this link, could the girl in the black puffy coat be EF?
(@ 0:46 minute mark & again @ 1:20)

Police and fire crews move in on Maple Ridge homeless camp facing evacuation order

At first i thought you meant the women with grey looking hair but then i discovered that there is indeed a person for just a second appearing between the trees that resembles her but i wouldnt be too sure as the quality is *advertiser censored*.
Also im not shure the person at 1:20 wearing a cap is the same perosn as seen in 0:47.
If it is the same person i highly doubt that its EF as she would have been long gone knowing that there are cameras.

Thinking that in the 7 years since Emma has gone missing, she could look dramatically different from the photos we have seen.
She is of course a beautiful woman, but if she is not eating well, living rough and/or taking drugs or drink, one might pass by and not recognize her now.Life on the run is not pretty. imo, speculation.
One Canadian example..
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/anton-pilipa-found-1.3968958

CBC.ca

I really hope they do find her, and it would be awesome if she was alive.

I can't imagine how it feel like for her mother to have someone come forward after all this time. I don't know Emma personally and I was really overwhelmed when I read the article about the new lead. I just wish the guy had told Shelly or LE what he knew right away instead of waiting this long.. I just hope it's not too late for Emma.

Completely agree it is a long time after and a shame he didn't come forward a lot sooner. I have not read all posts yet so maybe missed something but do we know why he never? Has it had poor coverage generally? Why after all this time did he come forward with something so vital.. saying she headed in such and such a direction, was this William not quizzed more as being potentially involved in her disappearance? Not pointing fingers but was he interviewed at time or treated as a potential suspect or just a witness?

Interesting third comment about Powell River in this recent Times Colonist post:

Times Colonist
Thanks for the link!
Emma Fillipoff disappeared in Victoria seven years ago; film sparks hope for new leads
November 29, 2019
emma-fillipoff.jpg

Photos of Emma Fillipoff, released after she went missing. Fillipoff was last seen Nov. 18, 2012.
Photograph By Family photos
"Major-crime detectives continue to look into the case.

A post from the Facebook group Help Find Emma Fillipoff said a new feature-length documentary might turn up new leads.

Good Luck Everyheart: The Search for Emma Fillipoff is being produced by missing-persons advocate Kimberly Bordage and Frank Orlando, and is due for release in the fall of 2020.

In a statement, Emma’s mother, Shelley Fillipoff, said she hopes the film will revive interest in her daughter’s case, prompting someone with information to come forward".

Thanks for the link!
Emma Fillipoff disappeared in Victoria seven years ago; film sparks hope for new leads
November 29, 2019
emma-fillipoff.jpg

Photos of Emma Fillipoff, released after she went missing. Fillipoff was last seen Nov. 18, 2012.
Photograph By Family photos
"Major-crime detectives continue to look into the case.

A post from the Facebook group Help Find Emma Fillipoff said a new feature-length documentary might turn up new leads.

Good Luck Everyheart: The Search for Emma Fillipoff is being produced by missing-persons advocate Kimberly Bordage and Frank Orlando, and is due for release in the fall of 2020.

In a statement, Emma’s mother, Shelley Fillipoff, said she hopes the film will revive interest in her daughter’s case, prompting someone with information to come forward".

Yes, and hope Shelley or LE looked into that strange comment. I found it odd... Last seen in Powell River with a smiley face, gave me the creeps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back