CANADA Canada - Jeffrey Dupres, 3, Slave Lake, AB, 24 April 1980

The Alberta RCMP is also seeking the public’s assistance in locating Jeffrey Dupres, 45, who may now be going by a different name.

Dupres went missing from the Slave Lake area April 24, 1980.

He went to play at a friend's house and was last seen in his front yard by his mother. He was wearing a long-sleeved beige T-shirt with brown trim, rust-coloured pants, and dark-brown orthopedic shoes.

Anna J. James is a private investigator in BC and took on Jeffrey's case. She works for Recover Agency, which is a media agency.
James is charging McKee only 10% of the total fee for her work and is determined to find her vanished son.

"We have, quite interestingly, a couple of men who have come forward and claim to be Jeffrey. I'm in the process of sending out DNA kits to them and working with two genealogists."

James' supervisor gave her the green light to share photos of "Clint" with the Western Standard

"Clint reached out to our Facebook page in 2020 and claimed to be Jeffrey. He has since deleted his account. We've tried several methods to identify him: yearbook photos, reverse image search, Reddit, other P.I.s - to no avail."
63f918f3e8b72.image.png

"Clint" claimed to be Jeffrey and sent these photos with the tip to James but has since disappeared off social media.

James said she would like to speak with him. "Clint" sent a tip to James and claimed he was Jeffrey. It was shared exclusively with the Western Standard, but will not be included until "Clint" is contacted.

"I've been working with the original lead investigator on the case. He's now retired, but I've been calling him to verify a few things. And basically, there was a person who saw him being coaxed into a blue Chevy or GMC truck by a young couple, a young couple in their mid-20s, 30s."

The description offered at the time was a blue truck picked the young boy up, the man driving had red hair and the woman had brunette hair and was attractive.

"That tip came from a brother and sister down the road in a trailer park."
From link, ty!
''Clint" claimed to be Jeffrey and sent these photos with the tip to James but has since disappeared off social media.
Submitted by Anna J James''
1677726743125.png
1677726911352.png

Y'a-t-il du nouveau dans cette affaire? Pas assez d'informations...bizarre que personnes n'est rien vu ni entendu? Connaissez-t-il ces personnes? Et le père qui rentre et qui fait une sieste d'1h! D'ailleurs, je ne trouve pas d''infos sur Ray Dupres, pas de fotos, rien...et vous?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back