GUILTY Canada - John Greene for rape, attempted murder of 7yo girl, Hamilton, Ont, 2014

Portrait of a Hamilton psychopath: "I ain't the fish, I am the shark"
John Adam Greene: Portrait of a psychopath

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...-psychopath-i-ain-t-the-fish-i-am-the-shark-/

Hi Matou

Is this in jail ?? If he is then can someone explain to me how he is posting on FB ? Maybe it should be reported to the prison or police ?? WHy should he have the luxury of sm and be able to brag about his sick actions. It just makes me very angry as I am sure that poor little girl has been through hell because of him.

Canadians are so nice, eh? Good to know society will finally be protected from this creep.
The general majority of us are :). This guy is a criminal and a certified psychopath :( and I am glad he will be in jail finally too. I looked at his FB and he is bragging about that video where he gets hog tied. I mean he definitely belongs in jail. I still am curious how he is on FB in jail...do you think he has a phone in there with him ? I do not think he should be allowed any of those luxuries

Why the F does he have almost 1000 friends on fb? disgusting.

He's probably given his facebook password to a friend and when they phone or visit him he tells them what to post.

Published on May 12, 2015

Convicted psychopath John Greene assaulted a corrections officer in Hamilton during an examination that was intended to determine his status as a danger to society.

Despite what we saw on the video, it looks as if he still didn't meet the Canadian criteria for being a danger to society, otherwise he wouldn't be out on the streets :mad: What do you have to do to be a "danger to the public"?

I also think his gf is in need of psychiatric help herself - who in their right mind would have a dangerous psychopath like that living with them and their 6 year old daughter.

Update: John Greene was awarded dangerous offender status. Very little chance he will ever be released, unless being wheeled out on a coroner's gurney.

You shouldn't have done that to my niece, John Adam Greene. She was, and continues to be a wonderful, strong and brave little lady who has moved on from what you decided to do that day.

May you never rest or be at peace again.

Subduing a monster, imo.

Published on May 12, 2015

Convicted psychopath John Greene assaulted a corrections officer in Hamilton during an examination that was intended to determine his status as a danger to society.
[video=youtube;8WYQo1Upf3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYQo1Upf3M[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back