GUILTY Canada - Kate Reid, 51, Kitchener, Ont, 2 Jan 2015

I'm very familiar with the area and that's the only dumpster there and that's where it always is :( It makes me sick to know she was just tossed out next to the trash. I wonder if she was wrapped in something?? People use that dumpster every single day and even though we had a decent amount snow after January, someone would have noticed **something** laying behind that dumpster. UGH!!!

You would also think people would be even more observant knowing she was missing. Ever since I joined WS I have found myself much more aware of my surroundings. I just feel if this was my dumpster I would have noticed. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubby and I were talking about this yesterday and I have to be honest and admit, if I saw something laying behind the dumpster I probably would not be suspicious and assume it might be this missing woman. I mean, who the heck kills someone and leaves them practically right out in plain sight like that? Especially in a place where building tenants will be utilizing every single day? :(

Well, now I know it does happen.

Young Calgary man missing for 6 months was located deceased yesterday ... in a big fir tree on the front lawn of a house on a residential street. Six months and nobody noticed :(

I might be able to free up my Sunday and pay my respects to Kate.

Condolences to all who loved this lady.

Rest in Peace, Kate
:rose::rose::rose::rose:

http://www.therecord.com/news-story...s-teen-daughter-speaks-at-sentencing-hearing/

Hugh McColl, 63, convicted by a jury of second-degree murder, will serve a life sentence with no eligibility for parole for 13 years from the date he was arrested in 2015, Justice Gerry Taylor ruled...

In addition to the life sentence for murder, McColl got a two-year prison sentence, to be served concurrently, for causing an indignity to Reid's body...

McColl has advanced prostate cancer and told the author of a presentence report he's not sure he'll live to see the day when he's eligible for parole.

Rest in sweet peace Kate. Xo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeb29