GUILTY Canada - Kimberly Proctor, 18, raped, body burned, Langford, BC, 18 March 2010

OMG, just read up on this case and the two teenagers who cannot be named here (although their names are all over the internet) plead GUILTY so that their numerous friends who knew about what they did to Kimberly would not be summoned to testify in court. These guys gave it up to help their friends who didn't rat them out. I HATE them and this no snitching mentality.

These two boys posted on an online game called World of Warcraft about the killing. These two boys communicated with each other through MSN. They lured Kimberly and raped her for hours after they stuffed a sock down her throat. They brought her stabbed body on the public transit bus to the area where they dumped her body and lit her on fire. They are sadistic fiends and will likely be out of jail unsupervised in a short while. I doubt they will ever be rehabilitated. One of the boy's father murdered a young teen girl in a similar fashion as he did. UNBELIEVABLE. The Canadian legal system sucks and protects young offenders like this too often, these two are demented. Many main stream media have released articles demanding the death penalty (which I oppose). I'm reeling from all of this.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...riday_101029/20101029?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Editorial+Adult+crime+demands+adult+court+time/3744491/story.html

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/te...plot+brutal+assault+murder/3735225/story.html

From the article listed above,

"Their plan, as detailed in their text messages, included specifically planning when and where to meet, how to get money and buy a specific brand of fuel with which to burn the body, how to get back to the 16-year-old's house, whether to take the bus or walk, what buses to take, and what they would say and do to carry out their attack, including the use of code words to initiate the attack. Their text messages included graphic descriptions of how they would bind and sexually assault Kimberly Proctor over an extended period of time, and a discussion of various possible sites at which to dispose of her body, including making reference to a detailed annotated map they created for this purpose."

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/te...plot+brutal+assault+murder/3735225/story.html

Beautiful girl... premeditated... Please let her get justice.

They say that for every wonderful, beautiful, extraordinary person in this world, there is one that is just as equally evil.

Later that night, over a period of about three hours, the 18-year-old sent text messages to another female high school student with whom he'd had a sexual relationship, trying to convince her to sneak out of her house and join him at the 16-year-old's house. These messages were sent while Proctor's body was at the house.

IMO this other girl is lucky she`s alive.

cases like these scare the crud out of me..... I KNOW I'm not going to kill my kids ... but to think that some other kid MIGHT.... :shudder:

I'm coming onto this thread late but I'm very interested and saddened. My heart just breaks for Kimberly's family. It's a nightmare. I checked and I can't find the reference to one of the killers' fathers also murdering a teen years back. Can someone direct me to that information. I might have missed it.

This reminds me so much of Zachary Irwin's murder in East St. Louis this last June. He was a young man who'd just arrived in the city who was raped, bound, shot, dismembered and set on fire by Dennis Iagulli and James Pierson. There is a tiny bit of information in the archives that Iagulli's father also was involved in a ritual killing back in the 80s. I get very upset when the real motive and the amount of premeditation behind a murder is not thoroughly considered. I hope the Canadian authorities are doing just that.

I've seen the mention of the WoW playing but I haven't seen anything about why these boys chose to murder so viciously. Does anyone know if they were dabbling with satanic dates? The murder date is only 1-2 days off from a "high" date. Anyone with access to the internet can learn that fact.

Zachary's murder was most likely connected to a date. And so was Elyse Pahler's of California. You'll find even more on the thread I started concerning the Russian teens who murdered their classmates. They were also involved in the Goth lifestyle but decided to take things to a whole new level with murder, in the "name of Satan":

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112542&highlight=russian+satanists

There's also a trial coming up in San Jose, Calif. for two self-professed young satanists who stabbed their friend to death. Just last week, they were determined to be fit for trial as adults and the judge decided that there was plenty of evidence:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118257&highlight=michael+russell

Might be worth looking for similarities.

Police said during their investigation that they believed some of the students at the small alternative school Proctor and her killers attended were withholding information. What persuaded these young people to remain silent will never be known. When the young men pleaded guilty they stopped the case from going to trial and spared their peers from making the rounds on the witness bench.

Surely the people who could have gone to police when they learned what the teens were planning or later when they bragged about what they had done, are now living with a guilty conscious. Graciously, police were able to solve the case without their help.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/opinion/106530118.html

Kids today scare the cr*p out of me! What is up with the desensitization in society? No one cared enough to talk!? None of her peers?! Really!?

I'm coming onto this thread late but I'm very interested and saddened. My heart just breaks for Kimberly's family. It's a nightmare. I checked and I can't find the reference to one of the killers' fathers also murdering a teen years back. Can someone direct me to that information. I might have missed it.

This reminds me so much of Zachary Irwin's murder in East St. Louis this last June. He was a young man who'd just arrived in the city who was raped, bound, shot, dismembered and set on fire by Dennis Iagulli and James Pierson. There is a tiny bit of information in the archives that Iagulli's father also was involved in a ritual killing back in the 80s. I get very upset when the real motive and the amount of premeditation behind a murder is not thoroughly considered. I hope the Canadian authorities are doing just that.

I've seen the mention of the WoW playing but I haven't seen anything about why these boys chose to murder so viciously. Does anyone know if they were dabbling with satanic dates? The murder date is only 1-2 days off from a "high" date. Anyone with access to the internet can learn that fact.

Zachary's murder was most likely connected to a date. And so was Elyse Pahler's of California. You'll find even more on the thread I started concerning the Russian teens who murdered their classmates. They were also involved in the Goth lifestyle but decided to take things to a whole new level with murder, in the "name of Satan":

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112542&highlight=russian+satanists

There's also a trial coming up in San Jose, Calif. for two self-professed young satanists who stabbed their friend to death. Just last week, they were determined to be fit for trial as adults and the judge decided that there was plenty of evidence:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118257&highlight=michael+russell

Might be worth looking for similarities.

Hi Missizzy! Here's the reference for the father of one the boys who also committed murder of a young teen.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...riday_101029/20101029?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

You may want to read LadyL's earlier post r.e. some interesting comments. You may get some insight there r.e. what these boys were into.

Thank you, matou. I did read Lady L's posts and made it most of the way through Topix. Topix typically fries my poor little brain cells as there's so much vitriol. Suffice it to say that these two boys were bright and yet committed evil. It seems as if their parents are protecting them and minimizing their crimes.

I'm appalled that the school seems to have "shut down" to self-protect. That is shameful. The principal of the school where our children were raped did something similar. He warned teachers not to speak of our children's abuse--not to speak to other parents, the students or the media....just move on. The local media had to push the issue so that other families could be alerted. It saddens me that some want everything to seem peachy keen when the sky is actually falling. Children come first!! Always!!

After reading everything I can find, I don't know what to think. These two boys don't call themselves satanists. But exactly what is a nihilistic atheist? Possibly a satanist? Does it really matter, though? Jae Williams and Randy Thompson of South San Jose, CA did call themselves satanists and plotted to kill their friend. They really had no better plan that the two Canadian youths.

Parents do come home, families do look for their children, citizens do check up on burning or stabbed or dismembered bodies. I think, if the truth be known, that "dabbling" is far more than traditional satanism. It's really earned its own "chapter heading". It is a total disregard for the dignity of human (and often animal) life. It is the celebration of self-gratification. It is the revelation of evil.

It's very interesting and tragic to me that the crimes never change. The acts of sexualized violence against the victims don't change. Society just keeps shaking its collective head and moves on.

Does anyone know what the following statement refers to? I know that there's been talk about this young woman suffering from bullying but was she compromised in any other way?

"...In online chats, the boys admitted to a friend that they had picked Proctor because she was an easy target."

I think one of the boys was her ex, so she would have been more likely to go meet him somewhere and believe whatever story it was to lure her away. JMO

Thank you. I was just checking to see if the teen might have been vulnerable in other ways, such as a developmental disability or other mitigating factor. That seems to be a common component. Trusting the boys would certainly make her more vulnerable. People truly don't expect someone they've loved to hurt them.

I just noticed that the San Luis Obispo, CA newspaper has written an article about the satanic ritual murder of Elyse Pahler. I have a suspicion that there are many similarities to Kimberley's murder:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2010/04/14/1102851/elyse-pahler-killed-in-nipomo.html

Fifteen year old Elyse also knew her killers (aged 14, 15, and 16) and left her house with the promise of drugs. She was killed because she was a virgin and her ritual death was thought to be the "perfect sacrifice" in exchange for better skills at guitar playing. One boy finally confessed as more murders were being planned and he felt that the others might turn on him.

It's quite creepy that this article was updated on September 13, 2010 because only 10 days later, Dystiny Myers was murdered and her body set on fire under very strange circumstances only 10 miles away. Dystiny was 15. I've actually worried that Dystiny's five killers read that article.

I get very tired of those who say that young people are dabbling or are "pretending to be satanists". A dead girl is a dead girl. Evil is evil. Luring, murdering, raping, and desecration of bodies in a ritualistic manner is beyond the pale for me.

Sentencing hearing on March 28th. This will take about two weeks and we'll all find out if the perps will be tried as young offenders or as adults.

"They pleaded guilty to first degree murder and causing indignity for human remains, while charges of sexual assault and forcible confinement were stayed."

and

"...Steven Kelliher, who is representing older teen, took issue with his client being diagnosed a “sexual sadist,” which refers to somebody who gets sexual excitement from inflicting pain on another person.

“It’s unsupported by the evidence,” Kelliher said, advising the judge he’d need one day to cross-examine the psychologist who made the diagnoses."

I think they are both sexual sadists. I hope they are both tried as adults. The older one was apparently almost 18 years old. The younger one fantasized about torturing and killing for years before he finally did it. Lock em up. JMO

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_south/goldstreamgazette/news/117701088.html

Oh my what a awful bunch of kids. Reading Topix made my head hurt. I hope they are given the maximum punishment, they planned this horrible thing.

RIP Kimberly

What these sick little pukes did to this girl was demented and horrible. It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this to a living creature, they planned this both of them. Kimberly Proctor didn't stand a chance. Now they are pointing the finger at each other. For the sick and twisted things they did they should be locked away forever. But they won't - our laws really need to be changed as to sentencing. This was in the Victoria Colonist paper this morning - a warning it is disturbing.
Sentencing hearing: Kimberly Proctor's killers blame each other

What these sick little pukes did to this girl was demented and horrible. It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this to a living creature, they planned this both of them. Kimberly Proctor didn't stand a chance. Now they are pointing the finger at each other. For the sick and twisted things they did they should be locked away forever. But they won't - our laws really need to be changed as to sentencing. This was in the Victoria Colonist paper this morning - a warning it is disturbing.
Sentencing hearing: Kimberly Proctor's killers blame each other

Thanks Luckyducky, these boys are evil. How dare they think they are above the law at only 16-17 years old. They clearly know what rape is since they were fantasizing about it even though the older boy was dating a girl at the time of the murder. I can't believe all those friends who knew about Kimberly being dead and they told no one. Shame on all of you forever.

From the above link- how can 2 young men (boys really) become so demented. I hope that they get help even though the report says there is little hope of rehabilitation. That being the case they should never be let out of prison to reoffend. Really scary - Canada needs to change some laws - and fast.
****** Court-ordered psychiatric and psychological reports on the teens show they are at a high risk to re-offend violently and sexually for up to 40 years. The reports also show there is little chance they can be rehabilitated.
The 17-year-old has been diagnosed as a sexual sadist — a tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain — with very strong psychopathic traits and strong indicators for necrophilia, an erotic attraction to corpses. A psychologist found him to be aroused by the physical and psychological suffering of others, had rape fantasies and was interested in bondage and sexual asphyxia.
The 18-year-old was not diagnosed as a sexual sadist but has a tendency to sexual deviance and the risk and thrill that go along with it. He has had conduct disorder that began in early childhood which involves defiant, anti-social behaviour. **********

OMG i cannot believe they are eligible for parole in 10 years.. that is messed up!!

I can't believe their names aren't allowed to be public. Everyone already knows who they are anyway. I suppose it's to protect their families. I know that many people are pizzed with the parents and siblings of these guys. I'm upset with the dumb girlfriends who blindly accepted their acts as 'stupid mistakes'. Unbelievable. I have to wonder if Kimberly didn't take their bait as such an easy target, whether it just would have been the girlfriend(s) instead.

Happy to hear about the psychological assessments. I guess the chances of two sexual deviants being such good friends is getting higher and higher these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back