Canada - Liana White, 29, Edmonton AB, 12 July 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casshew said:
Check out this thread on the missing forum that fourboys started... pregnant woman, very disturbing & a big mystery

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26220

hi cass! hope they find her.

the husband says he last saw her at 6:15 as she left for work and 'Darryl MacMillan, who was walking to the bus stop on 157th Avenue early Tuesday, said he saw the Explorer in the parking lot around 5:55 a.m.' .......well it doesn't take 'meringue' to figure it out. if these statements are accurate, i'd say the husband is looking awfully suspicious.

ok, the husband is sticking to his timeline. just read most of the other thread and this from an article posted by newtv. (thanks news!)

'On Friday, the police re-interviewed Michael. He had said she left for work at 6:15 a.m. local time on Tuesday, but other witnesses put her vehicle in the park's parking lot at least 20 minutes earlier.'

there are 3 scenarios i can come up with...

1. she ran off with another guy
2. she met foul play on the way to work
3. hubby bumped her off

I agree that the more cooperative the husband is the better for everyone..the faster he can be ruled in or out, etc.

I dont know why there is not more happening as usually the smaller the area the more the friends gather.
I do not agree that they would be strapped for money based on hteir jobs-this is canada and clerks are paid very well-she has been at her job for awhile and they seem to have a nice house..a ford explorer isnt chopped liver either even if an older one.

Mechanics are like doctors and just as expensive except we have to pay them whereas we have health care for doctors..the military provide very good training and education so he is pply a very well trained mechanic at that.

A mechanic makes good money-that is just the way it is..(not saying so if u dont have training but if u do and u work for a shop there is no reason to be poor).

Now that said they could have financial problems no matter what the income level.
I also think its unfair to say they could be from bad families-there is no reason to assume such things-I cant even begin to grasp the relationship between accessing the media and coming from a bad family anyhow-or if not accessing the media maybe its because they are from a bad family..It could be that they are looking for her and he was on camera the first day or so and he was crying in a way i htot was over done..(but i may be wrong)..

I also think people are jaded to some extent because of so many husbands killing their wives that it may feel like noone wants to take it seriously yet..(I mean n terms of a search for her-a reward, etc).

I cant say I blame people either.
The other thing is the run-away-bride scenario. I hunch some people think she left with the "real" father of her baby..which I think is nutty since she would not leave her child behind imo.
Mothers leave husbands, they rarely leave children.

The thing is most people do not leave without a trace and something is very very weird here..I suppose she could have met up with a sex offender..but I do not know the stats on taking pregnant women as victims.

It is possible the family are not media smart yet-and that they are not really out of denial to the extent that they plead for help.

It could be summer-people enjoying themselves and not really being ready to take this seriously due to the predictable outcome= she left him or he killed her. (vs. being held somewhere-or lost).

there was a woman who posted earlier about our safety concerns etc- thanku I thot that was very caring. You are right, one should check the backseat of a car before unlocking the doors to get in. You are right about all the things u said as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012