CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok... um... did some searching (before I had to stop). He did indeed film it and post it on the internet. I was looking for discussion about the video, found such discussion on a youtube video from a few days ago (one about the cats...). There was a video. He was in it. And when I did a google search on the name of the video (1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick), I came across a still/screencap of a beheaded man... really was not expecting to find any images (nor did I want to). Not posting any links here, because.... it is just horrible.

WARNING - GRAPHIC SCENES HERE

****DUE TO THE REACTIONS OF THOSE WHO WATCHED THE VIDEO ( OR PARTS THEREOF) I HAVE DECIDED TO DELETE THE VIDEO FROM THIS SITE. I DID THIS BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. THIS IS ONE OF THEM.****

He's also got blogs on necrophelia. THERE IS A CANADA WIDE WARRENT FOR HIS ARREST NOW.

Montreal police have issued a Canada-wide arrest warrant for 29-year-old Luka Rocco Magnotta.

The man is accused of dismembering a body, and sending some of the body parts through the mail. A foot was delivered to Conservative Party Headquarters yesterday.

Magnotta is described as a male model, bisexual *advertiser censored* star and 'youtube kitten killer.' He was also romantically linked to Karla Homolka, though he has denied that publicly.

WARNING WARNING!!!!

OK this is apparently the worst thing ever posted on the internet according to the website owner. OMG. The video is still up. I don't recommend that anyone watch it. The complete description in on the site. He ate part of the victim and brought a dog in to eat part of him too.

Twitter is reporting that Global National has footage taken of the apartment where the killing took place, and there is word that he had the video of the killing linked to his FB account.

WARNING WARNING!!!!

OK this is apparently the worst thing ever posted on the internet according to the website owner. OMG. The video is still up. I don't recommend that anyone watch it. The complete description in on the site. He ate part of the victim and brought a dog in to eat part of him too.

I only skimmed through the video; I thought the photos of the Florida causeway victim I viewed yesterday was the worst thing I've ever viewed, the few things I viewed in this video will haunt me forever.

Please, please, please DON'T watch the video; I'm shaken just writing this...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Seems that before the severed parts were mailed, there was a video making the rounds on the internet (from what i can glean, at least 4+ days ago) called "1 Lunatic 1 Icepick" that people believe was a real snuff film posted by Magnotta.

WARNING: DO NOT DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH on the above-named video.

The first image almost make me toss ums cookies, so i suspect it is from the video taken in Magnotta's apartment.

from Twitter:

OakBayBoy‏@OakBayBoy

CBC is reporting that police *are investigating* a possible relationship between Magnotta and Homolka.

Seems that before the severed parts were mailed, there was a video making the rounds on the internet (from what i can glean, at least 4+ days ago) called "1 Lunatic 1 Icepick" that people believe was a real snuff film posted by Magnotta.

Yes, it was posted on May 25th. The owner of the site linked the video to the person who had posted the Kitten killing videos as "Luke Magnotta" hence many people googling Magnotta before he was deemed a suspect by police.
We also know that searches on Google for "Luka Magnotta" have spiked in the past few days. Why would that be, if Magnotta's name was only released to the public today? It may have to do with the fact the murder was allegedly taped, as police have said, since if you peruse Magnotta's Facebook wall you'll come across links to the alleged video. (Note: I'm not watching it.)

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/ottawa/2012/heres-what-we-might-know-about-luka-rocco-magnotta

Again, please avoid watching this horrific video; I viewed some of it and promise you don't want to.

Did this creepo just want to be more infamous than Bernardo? Did he really date Holmolka and want to one up PB? I hope this guy is caught soon, omg.

It must be noted that in the video that after the decapitation and severing of some body parts that Magnotta sodomized the corpse and then commits cannibalism.

Unless you have nerves of steel and an iron stomach, DO NOT WATCH any of this stuff.

Whew, this is brutal

Just so everyone is clear...the murder WAS videotaped, it is NOT alleged, even if it is reported as such by MSM. JMO

He listed one of his favorite books as How To Disappear, among lots of interest in criminal psychology and criminal shows. A post in Feb has ominous sound to it. Referring to an appt. they have and telling someone to make sure their profile is on lock down. I wonder if the appt. was another murder.

He listed one of his favorite books as How To Disappear, among lots of interest in criminal psychology and criminal shows. A post in Feb has ominous sound to it. Referring to an appt. they have and telling someone to make sure their profile is on lock down. I wonder if the appt. was another murder.

I hope LE checks all of his prior addresses for lost people and animals. omg.

Do we think that Magnotta will be found post-suicide?
That's my guess.

That video is truly sick ... do not watch it. 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick - hope they catch this guy quickly.

That video should be removed from the internet.

Do we think that Magnotta will be found post-suicide?
That's my guess.

I don't know, he's too into himself. I think he might try to disguise himself as a woman with a wig and makeup and try to get out of Canada. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven