CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no intention of watching the videos produced by this monster ... as we've read here already, once it's in your head, there's no way to remove it. I don't want something from his mind inside mine.

I agree I would not suggest anyone watch it, it is probably the worse thing you will ever see in your life and that was my point there is nothing fake or cheesy about the video it is all there in great detail and there is no mistaking the fact that it is a real murder taking place.

There are two videos at the link - I think you may have watched the "aftermath" one ... the other video is evil.

ETA: Watch the snakevid.avi

ok, I watched snake. Yeah, very disturbing to say the least.
It sounds like two men are in the room cutting something up like apples. It's weird. Why did the music warble in the Christmas song?
I had no idea guys liked Disney soundtracks. everything is off about this person.
Animals do not like him. There's a disconnect.

If his own snake choked him and tried to swallow him would be justice served.
They need to find him and execute him. Do not alert the public and flush his ashes down a toilet. No fame, no interviews etc...forgotten.
He wants attention.

I agree I would not suggest anyone watch it, it is probably the worse thing you will ever see in your life and that was my point there is nothing fake or cheesy about the video it is all there in great detail and there is no mistaking the fact that it is a real murder taking place.

I do intend to watch the snuff film but, shocked the police laughed it off as a fake. The still shot I saw was very graphic and real photo of a slit throat.
Did LE even bother to look at it?

I received a disturbing nude photo of a child in a spam email once. They told e it couldn't be a child and told me to ignore it. Didn't even give a crap. Too much crime. they just don't have the resoucres is what i am told over and over again.

This is JMO, but is the police considering the possibility LRM could be wearing a wig and dressing up as a woman?

With a bit of lipstick, foundation, mascara and maybe trimmed eyebrows he could easily look like a female.

This is something that has been in my thoughts since I first saw his pictures.....bone structure/features and even his hands could easily pass as female .... if he was planning his disappearance for a while, he could even have the fake ID ready ... or stolen ID that belongs to a real woman .... again just my humble opinion only.

We brought that up earlier Hazel. Also a good idea to issue a sketch of him with facial hair. A mustache or beard.

I doubt he will though. He's a psychopath and he thinks he'll never get caught.

This is JMO, but is the police considering the possibility LRM could be wearing a wig and dressing up as a woman?

With a bit of lipstick, foundation, mascara and maybe trimmed eyebrows he could easily look like a female.

This is something that has been in my thoughts since I first saw his pictures.....bone structure/features and even his hands could easily pass as female .... if he was planning his disappearance for a while, he could even have the fake ID ready ... or stolen ID that belongs to a real woman .... again just my humble opinion only.

Bold Black by Me. Yes, they have.

It has been reported on the News that Police have not only considered it but believe LRM can easily change his appearance even to the point of looking like a woman.

Alleged killer *advertiser censored* star likely fled country: Cops

Montreal police believe the 29-year-old Toronto native left the country last weekend for France under a false name.
Magnotta apparently hitchhiked his way to Ontario one week ago, not long after a man in his 30s was killed, cut to pieces and partially eaten in Magnotta's one-room apartment in west-end Montreal.
The victim might have been Magnotta's ex-lover who was reported missing just over a week ago in Montreal, sources say.

Lafreniere confirms the victim was reported missing and that he knew Magnotta, but wouldn't say if he was Asian or if the pair had been lovers.

He added that people from overseas have been calling Montreal police asking about missing men who fit the victim's description.

"He's got no family over here so that makes the investigation more complicated," Lafreniere said.

Picture of Suitcase = http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/suns-prod-images/1337594044307_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80

read more also VIDEO with phone interview with Pat Brown (criminal profiler): http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/05/31/note-with-severed-foot-threatened-more-killings-report

Im going to go hug my kitty, it breaks my heart to think of those kittens.

FB comment:

There is a new headlines here in Montreal, someone pick him up last Thursday he was on the side of the highway and a lady and her son pick him up and he said he had plans to go to Ottawa or Toronto that he had friends there, also the lady said he was very calm and wasn’t talking much. They dropped him at Salaberry de Valleyfield and he continue his way. They recognize him by seeing his pictures on the news. I am posting the link here however its in French. I sincerely hope that this person which I refuse to refer as a human being will be stopped. What he did was inhuman and he needs to be brought to justice.No more animals or human beings will be tortured. Congrats to the admin of this group for the hard work that has been put in place for the past years trying to stop this character.
My prayers are with the family of that poor victim.
http://tvanouvelles.ca/​lcn/in...31-100310.html

:hug: to you... this does take a toll on people. The BF doesn't quite get how I can some days be so incredibly exhausted. "Oh honey, you do not want to know".

No.
Capital Punishment was abolished in Canada in 1976

They might want to reconsider it. After the Barbie and Ken killers, they seem to keep inspiring murders. too sick.
Too think they let Karla H. go. Imagine her your mother? I'd wanna disappear and change my id.
He looks like PH. Is he related? A love child?

I have already documented on another forum TONS of youtube videos that he made in the last 30 days, almost like marketing videos of him, pics of him posing in designer clothes and luxury cars etc and they are all titled Cannibal Serial Killer Luka M, so he was making these videos and planting them all over the web the last month knowing that we would all find them as soon as the story broke.

Here is one such video among MANY MANY others like it planted by him using various aliases:

NO GORE IN THE VID AND SAFE FOR WORK

Cannibal Serial Killer - Luka Magnotta - YouTube

Here is another link sort of an FAQ about him:

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/ottawa/ ... o-magnotta

Here is a BLOG he made, check the date, he was advertising the snuff film as early as MAY 15th:

It was first published on the 25th of May on a gore site. A person(Most likely Luka) had been promoting it 10 days earlier via youtube and blogs
http://one-lunatic-one-icepick.blogspot.com/
Note the date

Paximus: that is the same image and comments he posted on Youtube as the JonBenet killer-wannabe-transexual on May 15th. He was advertizing for it and must have used tons of aliases on the youtube site too. I posted a screenshot of it earlier and you can see the replies to the comment from 2 weeks ago. GREAT SLEUTHING! xoxo

Same here. The kitty killings put me over the edge. I've been upset all day, and I didn't even watch the videos. I knew better, but after reading here - you know what happened to those poor babies. First thing I did today was gently grabbed up my kitty and loved on him. I just can't stand the thought of what this monster is capable of and could almost kill that b@stard myself for hurting, torturing and killing innocents! I hate this S.O.B.!!!!!

GET HIM QUICKLY!!!

Same here. The kitty killings put me over the edge. I've been upset all day, and I didn't even watch the videos. I knew better, but after reading here - you know what happened to those poor babies. First thing I did today was gently grabbed up my kitty and loved on him. I just can't stand the thought of what this monster is capable of and could almost kill that b@stard myself for hurting, torturing and killing innocents! I hate this S.O.B.!!!!!

GET HIM QUICKLY!!!

Its pretty well known that I am very much against the DP and dont like to convict anyone before all the evidence is in but id gladly pull the switch myself for what he did to those helpless little kittens. I am disturbed by seeing it.

62 guests!! Please join us! We need to find this monster! Your input is invaluable!

Did you all see this article he wrote?

He apparently wrote a journal in 2009 detailing how to disappear and never be found, you can read that here:

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/2957#tab=comments&sc=

Paximus, Someone here last night (I wish I could remember which poster so I could give him/her credit) discovered that that piece was plagerized. It's in the beginning of the thread somewhere. LM did not write that himself, but stole it and posted it as though he wrote it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01