GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #7

An Ontario woman’s lawsuit against convicted sex killer Russell Williams and his wife has been settled.

Sexual assault victim Laurie Massicotte had filed a nearly $7-million lawsuit in late 2011 against Williams, his wife Mary Elizabeth Harriman and the province of Ontario.

She settled with the province last summer, and terms were kept confidential, but the suit against Williams and his wife had remained active

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...ed/article32340044/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

Oct 22 2020
Family, friends of Jessica Lloyd mark decade since Russell Williams received life sentence
''WARNING: This story might be disturbing for some readers.

For eastern Ontario and Canada’s military institution, the crimes of former CFB Trenton commander Russell Williams mark a painful chapter in history for so many.

But in the 10 years since Williams was convicted of two counts of first-degree murder, two separate sexual assaults and 82 fetish break-and-enters, many continue to reflect and remember the legacy of his victims.''

''Long-time friend Lisa Ray described Jessica as the kind of friend everyone should strive to be.

“She was constantly always putting others before herself. She was well-liked even with the way the community came together. She had such a wide friend base everyone just loved her. You couldn’t help but love her,” she told Global News.

“I’ve never met anyone like her and I feel blessed to have had her in my life.”
“I do feel like she’s an angel because she saved a lot of other women out there because I know if he was not caught he wouldn’t have gone on to more women.”

“I was uncomfortable. I didn’t want to be that close to him … He never really looked at us. He never he just kind of stared at his feet and stared at the TV screen the whole time.”

''Meanwhile, back in Belleville, the reminders of Jessica are ever-present for Andy. As Global News caught up with him, he was out washing her restored Grand Prix — one he said he still drives on a regular basis.

Andy said their shared love of the Toronto Maple Leafs and her devotion to the Tragically Hip help keep her memory alive.''

Oct 22 2020
Family, friends of Jessica Lloyd mark decade since Russell Williams received life sentence
''WARNING: This story might be disturbing for some readers.

For eastern Ontario and Canada’s military institution, the crimes of former CFB Trenton commander Russell Williams mark a painful chapter in history for so many.

But in the 10 years since Williams was convicted of two counts of first-degree murder, two separate sexual assaults and 82 fetish break-and-enters, many continue to reflect and remember the legacy of his victims.''

''Long-time friend Lisa Ray described Jessica as the kind of friend everyone should strive to be.

“She was constantly always putting others before herself. She was well-liked even with the way the community came together. She had such a wide friend base everyone just loved her. You couldn’t help but love her,” she told Global News.

“I’ve never met anyone like her and I feel blessed to have had her in my life.”
“I do feel like she’s an angel because she saved a lot of other women out there because I know if he was not caught he wouldn’t have gone on to more women.”

“I was uncomfortable. I didn’t want to be that close to him … He never really looked at us. He never he just kind of stared at his feet and stared at the TV screen the whole time.”

''Meanwhile, back in Belleville, the reminders of Jessica are ever-present for Andy. As Global News caught up with him, he was out washing her restored Grand Prix — one he said he still drives on a regular basis.

Andy said their shared love of the Toronto Maple Leafs and her devotion to the Tragically Hip help keep her memory alive.''

HOW is this possible - that it has been 10 years?

It feels like just yesterday.

Rest in Peace, Jessica and Marie-France.

These ladies died heinous deaths, but, they are truly angels, as they prevented further crimes against women - and humanity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back